Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,444 members, 7,954,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:32 AM

Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija (78004 Views)

Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. / Five Things Buhari’s Latest Appointments Tell Us About His Next Cabinet / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Latest Blame Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija by TexasR: 10:58am On May 06, 2017
donaldinho111:
lol....Buhari that a fan can blow off... cheesy

A dead GEJ is far precious than Buhari of 1984 & the present.. Baba recession cheesy

Bubu the Baba of recession and failed promises,Senate should just put an end to this his ghost mode vegetable nonsense and impeach him ASAP
Re: Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija by jahlud: 11:09am On May 06, 2017
The observator sha
Re: Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija by thunderbabs: 11:15am On May 06, 2017
Next Assignment

Tell me what you have not noticed about Nigeria since Buhari took over.
Re: Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija by ebenholer(m): 11:33am On May 06, 2017
holytribe:
Oga! Your own de your body ooo. So mind your business. Lobatan
Re: Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija by fait10(m): 12:07pm On May 06, 2017
Buhari is trying his best to stay alive you'll shd cut him some slack...wetin dey make me vex give am be say he is power drunk, why can't he leave the seat nd save his life first? Will he be able to come from the grave to rule? #CommonSense

Re: Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 06, 2017
Oblang:
So what's the big deal if the president is sick...isn't he mortal?
why is it difficult for him to resign
Re: Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija by teepain: 12:42pm On May 06, 2017
donaldinho111:

A dead GEJ is far precious than Buhari of 1984 & the present.. Baba recession cheesy

You are free to diss Buhari as much as you want and i will join you on that but how you guys continually defend GEJ (man who gave over 4 billion Naira to Attahiru Bafarawa for spiritual cleansing) is disheartening.
Re: Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija by objobj: 12:54pm On May 06, 2017
onatisi:
Nice observations. Previous pictures of Buhari jumat prayers always shows him sitting on the floor and actually performing the rites. But this 17secs video didnt show that,most likely he just came in and left without staying

wowww. Nigerians!
Do you know how Muslim jumma prayer is conducted?
Came in and left. Funny u
Re: Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija by onatisi(m): 1:01pm On May 06, 2017
objobj:

wowww. Nigerians!
Do you know how Muslim jumma prayer is conducted?
Came in and left. Funny u
Why didnt they take pictures like these as they have been doing before ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija by DWJOBScom(m): 1:13pm On May 06, 2017
nkwuocha1:

I served in the west and I know how you treat your age parents. Many of you abandon them for years without returning to see them, that's why they go around in their old age hawking as little as 3 agidi in a tray. Funny thing is you will still come back to steal the 40 naira she has managed to save for months.

Nna men I saw this rap line and screamed
Easy na , thou sha not kill
Re: Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 06, 2017
Tugee:
You guys just wake up and write stuff without any conscience. Why would you point out an ADCs unconscious broad smile in this write up?

Remember he's a military officer and little stuffs like this can get him redeployed from his present lucrative position while u sit comfortably at home destroying other peoples destiny and praying to God to bless your hustle.

Poster be warned cry cry

The lagoon is always open for business
Re: Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija by WaZoBiaLander: 1:55pm On May 06, 2017
donaldinho111:

WICKED, EPIC REPLY, OH MY GOODNESS!!!

U BAHD GAN

1 Like

Re: Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija by WaZoBiaLander: 1:59pm On May 06, 2017
nkwuocha1:

I served in the west and I know how you treat your age parents. Many of you abandon them for years without returning to see them, that's why they go around in their old age hawking as little as 3 agidi in a tray. Funny thing is you will still come back to steal the 40 naira she has managed to save for months.

HMMM! SEE FINISHING.

PEOPLE NO JUST GET JOY, YOU NEED TO BE BATTLE RAPPER
Re: Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija by kennies12(m): 2:55pm On May 06, 2017
kai Nigeria! what a country. we sabi everything and make case out of anything, yet we keep importing items to common tooth pick.

if we ve been using out time and energy the right way. is it the first time somebody ll be sick?
Re: Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija by OAFMods: 4:05pm On May 06, 2017
gbosaa:

Why don't you attack the op and leave Igbos out of this nonsense. How can you tell he is Igbo or representing the wishes of Igbos?

My friend, you are dumb and a fool.

Tell this to your father. He is a bigger one than I am.
Re: Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:11pm On May 06, 2017
Oblang:

That one was sick all through na...have u heard of "walking corpse"? No phrase could have describe gej better than that...
If GEJ was a northern Muslim .. You want have said such
Wat a country
Re: Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija by Oblang(m): 4:16pm On May 06, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

If GEJ was a northern Muslim .. You want have said such
Wat a country

Who cares if he's a northern muslim or southern babalawo...the guy messed up big time and no amt of sentimental weeping will change that fact....

1 Like

Re: Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija by nedu666: 4:47pm On May 06, 2017
sai baba pmb 2023 afonja nothing for you
Re: Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija by Sallam01(m): 5:01pm On May 06, 2017
Whoever wish Mr President death will surely die before him
Re: Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija by 989900: 5:02pm On May 06, 2017
The ADC is not a lieutenant . . . correct that -- show some respect.
Re: Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 06, 2017
OAFMods:

Tell this to your father. He is a bigger one than I am.

You've just confirmed it. You are a Fool.
Re: Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija by CharlotteFlair: 8:29pm On May 06, 2017
Caseless:
"hard or pestle-using-wakers" , shut da trap up.
You are caseless. Tell your vegetable staggering jumat hero to die quickly abeg.

1 Like

Re: Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija by OAFMods: 11:41pm On May 06, 2017
gbosaa:

You've just confirmed it. You are a Fool.
Have you delivered my message to your father ? Do hurry home to tell him what you just labelled him. Only your father is deserving of the abuse you dishing out.
Re: Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:57am On May 07, 2017
donaldinho111:
Would you have understood a sick GEJ?

GEJ have been a sick man al though his year as the President..
Re: Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija by donaldinho111: 7:02am On May 07, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

GEJ have been a sick man al though his year as the President..
Compare the standard of living between GEJ and Baba Recession and judge for yourself.....

Mr Religious supporter
Re: Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:41am On May 07, 2017
donaldinho111:
Compare the standard of living between GEJ and Baba Recession and judge for yourself.....

Mr Religious supporter

Will you mind to also compare the price of crude oil per barrel under GEJ and now?
Re: Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija by donaldinho111: 4:28pm On May 07, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Will you mind to also compare the price of crude oil per barrel under GEJ and now?
Crude is not zero naira per barrel currently.... What has gr done with the sales fr om current price?
Re: Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:49pm On May 07, 2017
donaldinho111:
Crude is not zero naira per barrel currently.... What has gr done with the sales fr om current price?

LOL maybe we should do it this way, You are working in a company and your take home monthly is 140k Naira and you could be able to pay your bills and take care of your family, Suddenly your salary was slash from 140k naira to 50k Naira.. Please can you explain to us how you will be able to get buy and enjoying same way you use to when you are earning #140k..

Please no story ooo just tell us...

1 Like

Re: Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija by donaldinho111: 10:11pm On May 07, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL maybe we should do it this way, You are working in a company and your take home monthly is 140k Naira and you could be able to pay your bills and take care of your family, Suddenly your salary was slash from 140k naira to 50k Naira.. Please can you explain to us how you will be able to get buy and enjoying same way you use to when you are earning #140k..

Please no story ooo just tell us...

See Childish analogy...is the 50k not money? Cant one see what it is been used for Dont forget ur dullard in chief increased full price, is collecting stamp duty fee which adds up to his 50k....What is the end result? Hardship and more hardship...I hate arguing with Abokis for they are quota system beneficiaries and might not know much...For Afonjas, i have bought a Camelion just to study them
Re: Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:22pm On May 07, 2017
donaldinho111:
See Childish analogy...is the 50k not money? Cant one see what it is been used for Dont forget ur dullard in chief increased full price, is collecting stamp duty fee which adds up to his 50k....What is the end result? Hardship and more hardship...I hate arguing with Abokis for they are quota system beneficiaries and might not know much...For Afonjas, i have bought a Camelion just to study them

LOL i am a Yoruba guy so get your fact right..

Now back to our argument, When crude was $140 per barrel please what was GEJ achievement? Can you point out to some tangible infrastructure he put in place, What impact did it have on out foreign reserve, Please try to tell us GEJ achievement with such money and i will also do the same.. I will tell you what Buhari has achieve under 2yrs with proof of them..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name / Official Pre-Inauguration Portraits Of Tinubu And Shettima Released (Photos) / Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.