Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

I Did Things My Forefathers Never Did To Become Rich -- Hushpuppi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Did Things My Forefathers Never Did To Become Rich -- Hushpuppi (3692 Views)

How Many Did Things Like This In Secondary School? (photo) / Davido & HushPuppi Settle Their Rift, Hug Each Other (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Did Things My Forefathers Never Did To Become Rich -- Hushpuppi by chumakk: 2:42pm On May 06, 2017
What is his occupation
Re: I Did Things My Forefathers Never Did To Become Rich -- Hushpuppi by nNEOo(m): 3:29pm On May 06, 2017
hernandson:
and what did you think he did to get rich?

honestly?

I don't give a rat Ass either.
Re: I Did Things My Forefathers Never Did To Become Rich -- Hushpuppi by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 06, 2017
No matter how inspirational he may sound, the truth remains that these guys make money of peoples hard work.

I have an uncle that lost over 9 million to these guys through mail box monitoring scam.

These guys are worse than devil himself. They are deadly as viper. There's is not the normal yahoo yahoo we hear everyday. Most times, they use jazz and use Virus to wreck homes.

Funny enough, he was claiming he was thrown out of the house with his family. Now my uncle and his family has been thrown out of the house due to people like him. Do you still envy him?

(1) (2) (Reply)

After All The Talks, Babafryo Finally Touched My Boobs - Cossy Ojiakor (photo) / A Guy Spotted Rocking Sandal And Sneaker Together To Saloon In Ibadan. Photos / Slay Queen Set The Internet On Fire With Hot Boob's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.