Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,069 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Slay Queen Set The Internet On Fire With Hot Boob's - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Slay Queen Set The Internet On Fire With Hot Boob's (3678 Views)

Maureen Waititu & Frankie Of Just Gym Maternity Photos Set Internet On Fire / Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) / Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Over 4500 Fed Already (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Set The Internet On Fire With Hot Boob's by Zabeth16(f): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
A famous Nigerian slay queen called Bel tisa
Took to the famous group yabaleftonline ward
Her caption
New look
New hair
Ugly me

Fans go crazy
Cc lalasticlala
cc seun

Re: Slay Queen Set The Internet On Fire With Hot Boob's by Zabeth16(f): 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
Lovely

Re: Slay Queen Set The Internet On Fire With Hot Boob's by jabor4Naija(m): 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
Op are u okay? Just say big boobs........rubbish. I know it will make fp since its about boobs
Re: Slay Queen Set The Internet On Fire With Hot Boob's by Obainoneandonly(m): 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
bia op its like u are not well,where's d boobs Dats on fire

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Set The Internet On Fire With Hot Boob's by meobizy(f): 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
This one looks like my ex who I was always afraid to take on dates for fear men will laugh at me.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Set The Internet On Fire With Hot Boob's by dominique(f): 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
These annoying bloggers will just be invading people's privacy anyhow

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Set The Internet On Fire With Hot Boob's by JasonScoolari: 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
dominique:
These annoying bloggers will just be invading people's privacy anyhow
That's not the problem here, the problem is that my black hairy yansh fine pass the girl.
Re: Slay Queen Set The Internet On Fire With Hot Boob's by Divay22(f): 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2019
This girl na werey o grin grin
Re: Slay Queen Set The Internet On Fire With Hot Boob's by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
One being that I will forever salute even though he is evil, is the devil!!

Oh devil... what an hardworking being

Never relents.. always committed to his mission

the devil has worked so hard that what is originally evil is now being celebrated in the world

What is unbecoming is what many people want to become or be associated with

I do not know if these people do not know or understand that the spread of sexually transmitted diseases around the world starts from here among other causes things like these are what people see and get aroused in reaction after which they seek to satisfy their urges... nd that is how unprotected, premarital sex and other depraved sexual acts start and eventually diseases spread

nd what happens in the end? The world is in danger!!

Yet people celebrate immorality or immoral people like this...

God save this planet

Anyways, we rejoice upon expecting the great emperor, Emperor Imes who is coming to rid this world to a notable degree of the evil and malady that has struck it with the guidance and true teachings of his master, Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

God willing, nonsense like this will reducecat that time after the emperor would have guided many people to the truth by God's help

i pray this lady is guided as well

Emperor Imes, we await your coming

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Set The Internet On Fire With Hot Boob's by EbukaHades10(m): 12:44am On Apr 14, 2019
I can't even see smoke

Re: Slay Queen Set The Internet On Fire With Hot Boob's by TANID(m): 9:40am On Apr 14, 2019
Ok
Re: Slay Queen Set The Internet On Fire With Hot Boob's by anslemarinze52(m): 9:52am On Apr 14, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
bia op its like u are not well,where's d boobs Dats on fire
Me I no understand again oo

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Buys A New Range Rover Worth ₦80 Million For His Birthday / #BBNAIJA: These Two Housemates Might Be Evicted On Sunday / Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.