Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

'don't Call Me Again, I Don't Have Anything To Say About Mercy' - Lanre Gentry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'don't Call Me Again, I Don't Have Anything To Say About Mercy' - Lanre Gentry (394 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'don't Call Me Again, I Don't Have Anything To Say About Mercy' - Lanre Gentry by joshkiddies: 10:05pm On May 05, 2017
Lanre Gentry, husband to Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe, who is at the center of a domestic abuse case, has lashed back at reporters who called him to get his own side of the story on the issue. Recall that Mercy Aigbe and her husband, Larry Gentry were both summoned to appear at the Area F Police command, Ikeja Lagos today.

Lanre Gentry, husband to Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe, who is at the center of a domestic abuse case, has lashed back at reporters who called him to get his own side of the story on the issue. Recall that Mercy Aigbe and her husband, Larry Gentry were both summoned to appear at the Area F Police command, Ikeja Lagos today.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/dont-call-me-again-ive-told-you-i-dont.html

Lalasticlala

Re: 'don't Call Me Again, I Don't Have Anything To Say About Mercy' - Lanre Gentry by oatzeal(m): 10:05pm On May 05, 2017
Hmmmm.... Washing panties on instagram...

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Dumps Olamide’s YBNL / D’banj Celebrates 37th Birthday With New Photos, Unveils Tracklist To New Album / ‘why I Bought 10-month-old Baby For N650,000’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.