Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks (64328 Views)

Bayo Omoboriowo Visits Aro Long Juju Tourist Site In Abia With His Team (Photos) / 'Being Buhari' By Bayo Omoboriowo: President Buhari Unveils Book / Who Is Bayo Adelabu Penkelemesi? Biography, Age, Oyo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by SillyMods: 1:55pm On May 06, 2017
Missonas:

Funny grin dude has been gone for weeks now flying solo and hes obviously the last to know and you say hes alert
If you've been sick for weeks battling for your life, would you have known 10% of what goes on around you?

Some of you are ridiculously petty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by Missonas(f): 2:10pm On May 06, 2017
SillyMods:

If you've been sick for weeks battling for your life, would you have known 10% of what goes on around you?

Some of you are ridiculously petty.

No i wouldn't thats why we are concerned.

You are the petty one making a big deal out of the 'minutest' thg he says or does and when its been questioned you flair up
Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by SillyMods: 2:15pm On May 06, 2017
Missonas:

No i wouldn't thats why we are concerned.

You are the petty one making a big deal out of the 'minutest' thg he says or does and when its been questioned you flair up
Keep thinking wrong in the false hope you'll be right. No point whipping a dead horse.
Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by Missonas(f): 2:22pm On May 06, 2017
SillyMods:

Keep thinking wrong in the false hope you'll be right. No point whipping a dead horse.
grin tongue
Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by SillyMods: 2:25pm On May 06, 2017
Missonas:

grin tongue
Shey you see am too. grin
Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by Missonas(f): 2:30pm On May 06, 2017
SillyMods:

Shey you see am too. grin
No you were beginning to sound sooo defensive. Going thru d thread i saw more of ur posts so i decided to free u and ur opinion...
Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 06, 2017
He is being sacked by your loots of staff.
Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by SillyMods: 2:39pm On May 06, 2017
Missonas:

No you were beginning to sound sooo defensive. Going thru d thread i saw more of ur posts so i decided to free u and ur opinion...
Think wrong
Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by santicruz: 2:43pm On May 06, 2017
nwakibe:
So Bayo is more important to him than anything. Sorry I forgot. May be to snap him and post for the world to see that he is still alive.
LMAO
Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by saintmark88(m): 2:44pm On May 06, 2017
abumeinben:

Who's Femi Adesina?
Do you Know his portfolio?

Wen someone begins to answer questions with a question, I tink we all know d reason they do so
Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by Missonas(f): 2:55pm On May 06, 2017
SillyMods:
Think wrong
Diversity is bae tongue
Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:03pm On May 06, 2017
nwakibe:
So Bayo is more important to him than anything. Sorry I forgot. May be to snap him and post for the world to see that he is still alive.

That's to show you baba is sensitive, Bayo is his official photographer and when Buhari did not see him around he ask after him..

God bless PMB..
Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:06pm On May 06, 2017
Jaabioro:
I guess that was only thing he could remember.. just leave the old man alone.. but the most painful part, was the way they fiddles with Nigerians futures

Sorry he couldn't remember about your existence hahah...
Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by Jaabioro(m): 3:11pm On May 06, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Sorry he couldn't remember about your existence hahah...
Yes now..
Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by minkahil(m): 3:23pm On May 06, 2017
onatisi:

It means he isn't in tune with current happenings even within the aso rock. If his photographer can be changed and he wasn't aware,do u know how many ppl within the villa would have been changed? Little details like this points out clearly that there are some ppl shielding ppl off from the president. Dont forget that bayo is a yoruba man . Most likely there are 2 camps now,the osinbajo camp and the buhari camp. The continuos stay of buhari in nigeria and aso rock regardless of whether he is incapable or not means power and authority remains firmly with his group. The moment he travels out for medical treatment,he must transfer all power to his vice. The buhari group doesn't want this and they will do anything to make sure buhari remains in nigeria. This isn't about buhari but about power tussle

Your head de dia...see as hausas full dah place...no single sign of of yoruba man or igbo

1 Like

Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by abumeinben(m): 4:15pm On May 06, 2017
saintmark88:

Wen someone begins to answer questions with a question, I tink we all know d reason they do so

You try
Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by nedu666: 4:40pm On May 06, 2017
b4 the election everyone around pmb was yoruba after the election everyone is hausa. osinbanjo has an uphill task to b presido
Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by EnkayDezign: 5:59pm On May 06, 2017
clickwtB:
Unrelenting wicked/devilish/evilish souls can you start another round fabricated/concocted lies!PMB is fed by the tube!or he is quarter to death! corposocracy!Though nearly all this liars are faithless!GOD BLESS PMB,GOD DAMN ALL CORRUPT/DIVISIVE souls IN NIGERIA,GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS NIGERIA and ensure its progressive unity and development.

Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by Mckennedy: 2:32am On May 07, 2017
Masculity:

Is Bayo not a Nigerian
That shows how caring Mr President is.

Do you really know the meaning of caring?
Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by Jammiiee(m): 6:01am On May 07, 2017
Nope sir, it's normal for u to ask after someone who u know always follows u around and taking pictures of you when you don't see him.

But seems like some inner caucus subtly forced him out of the job, perhaps though angry
nwakibe:
Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by Nigerianbyblood: 7:07am On May 07, 2017
EnkayDezign:
Earlier today, President buhari was seen attending friday prayers in Aso Villa. Several videos have emerged of him walking to and from prayers, and in one of the videos, Buhari can be heard asking 'ina Bayo' in hausa. Which translates to 'Where is bayo?'. Someone in the crowd replied him saying "He's not around"

Bayo Omoboriowo, is President Buhari's official photographer, and there has been speculation lately, that he might have moved on to freelancing.

Video below (1:04 mark)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIbW_rul7sA
Wetin I notice for the video na the man way wan give baba documents, baby's action was like wetin I wan use am do?

1 Like

Re: 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks by tk4rd: 7:04am On May 08, 2017
onatisi:

This means he doesnt know much about what has been happening. He was shocked to see a strange face taken his picture. Many other decisions would have been taken without his consent. No wonder bayo changed his twitter handle to "freelance photographer"
Now,, Bayo can be contacted for some classified information.. He is no more in the system.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One / Top 10 Poorest Countries In Africa 2019 / Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.