Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,468 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC (38511 Views)

Abubakar Malami - The Man Behind Nigeria's Edicts - Eden Finn / 'Nnamdi Kanu, The Playboy Is In Jerusalem Enjoying His Life' - Joe Igbokwe / Nnamdi Kanu Endorsed & Blessed By Prof. Nwabueze As The Anointed Biafran Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by cosby02(m): 8:24am On May 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Cownu go and Sin No More! Idiootu!
Did he actually say this?
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Amberon: 8:25am On May 06, 2017
Dream on boy!
Demmzy15:
We can't be a minority you know! grin cheesy tongue
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by columbus007(m): 8:25am On May 06, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is a hero let any1 take it or leave it,his movement is d best way forward,most people come here for him with thrashy comment where as even in some of your streets some of you are nt even known talkless your mini compound,talk of Kanu and see the bell d name rings..some people can vex me sha angry
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by judondasylva(m): 8:26am On May 06, 2017
let my people go
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Nobody: 8:28am On May 06, 2017
We need to thank BBC for posting the correct map of biafra

Unlike the purported fraudulent map by Ipod
[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by maafen: 8:29am On May 06, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Britain is a useless country they are the problem with Nigeria ad africa..Why dint they help kanu in prison knowing fully well he is innocent..In Africa's history you will hardly see britian support anytin good,they love supporting evil. God punish britiain. angry
Britain made their stand clear.
They said they support a united Nigeria. Then why help someone who wants to break it??

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by whitebeard(m): 8:30am On May 06, 2017
CHeapTins:
We need to thank BBC for posting the correct map of biafra

Unlike the purported fraudulent map by Ipod
[img][/img]
so they are entirely boarded by nigeria

1 Like

Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by whitebeard(m): 8:32am On May 06, 2017
maafen:

They said they support a united Nigeria. Then why help someone who wants to break it??
dont argue with a biafran they are people who have misplaced their sense of asking the why question and looking the future, they are people who think of kanu as their king of kings the only one who can make them rich, they are people who have lost their sense of belonging
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by whitebeard(m): 8:33am On May 06, 2017
Demmzy15:
We Yoruba Muslims want an Islamic State, a model like UAE, Saudi or Qatar. We can do that together, if you allow us rule you!! tongue
did u mean what u said
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by hopily(m): 8:34am On May 06, 2017
Aufbauh:
Seriously I have refrain from chastising those IPOBians after realizing that their leader Kanu is a self professed Jew and not a Christian.

Jews practising Judaism are well known for fantasies and fallacies.

They intently hold topmost award for gullibility, that uptil now they're still awaiting the Messiah after over 2000 years of his birth, death and resurrection.

My conclusion is that we should not blame them for being wayward and gullible as they're only acting out their belief.

The Jews can not be conquered even in the middle of Arab nations, but Christians are been slaughtered everywhere in the world......U Don't try terrorism in Israel
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by whitebeard(m): 8:35am On May 06, 2017
youngreezy:
Nnamdi kanu a thorn in d flesh to yoruba baboons n hausa monkeys always sayin d truth hapenin in dis zoo governd by illetrates(yoruba)n terrorist(hausa fulani)al dey knw is brng bad names to d zoo now kayode n fayose don use style dey gum bodi abi dia fada ynash dia mke dem dey dia lane ooo.....ALL HAIL BIAFRA.
that's all u know how to do..u people would be a thorn in the flesh of kanu...very unreasonable..nonsence
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by whitebeard(m): 8:35am On May 06, 2017
hopily:

The Jews can not be conquered even in the middle of Arab nations, but Christians are been slaughtered everywhere in the world......U Don't try terrorism in Israel
go and be a Jew..be going abeg..!!

1 Like

Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Demmzy15(m): 8:36am On May 06, 2017
whitebeard:
did u mean what u said
grin grin grin
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by whitebeard(m): 8:38am On May 06, 2017
Demmzy15:
grin grin grin
i support a peaceful Islam-Christian relation like UAE pls is that possible in Nigeria
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Cooly100: 8:39am On May 06, 2017
maafen:

Why don't they support united Europe...Why Brexit? You like Nigeria because it favors you...
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by maafen: 8:40am On May 06, 2017
you are right. Let me relax and watch them in their folly.
whitebeard:
dont argue with a biafran they are people who have misplaced their sense of asking the why question and looking the future, they are people who think of kanu as their king of kings the only one who can make them rich, they are people who have lost their sense of belonging

1 Like

Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Cooly100: 8:43am On May 06, 2017
whitebeard:

...but you that still have your sense of belonging intact and have been ruling for more than 40 years...Have you seen the level you have taken Nigeria? Talk more of a clown...
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by whitebeard(m): 8:43am On May 06, 2017
maafen:
you are right. Let me relax and watch them in their folly.
i have tried to convince this people some are reasonable but majority aren't..so I decided to sit and watch humans (biafrans) entertain me with their different form of cultural madness

1 Like

Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by whitebeard(m): 8:45am On May 06, 2017
Cooly100:

...but you that still have your sense of belonging intact and have been ruling for more than 40 years...Have you seen the level you have taken Nigeria? Talk more of a clown...
talk more of a wailer and someone who does not want to get the job done but complain...

why don't u come and contest..seems u know how to fix things
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Cooly100: 8:46am On May 06, 2017
whitebeard:
i have tried to convince this people some are reasonable but majority aren't..so I decided to sit and watch humans (biafrans) entertain me with their different form of cultural madness

...what type of madness have you lazy Nigerians, that till date, you can't generate more than 4000MW of power... and that you have to export crude oil, refine abroad, and import the finished back...What type of national madness is that, ogbemi? I don't know why Yoruba Muslims are so dumb!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by maafen: 8:47am On May 06, 2017
Cooly100:

Why don't they support united Europe...Why Brexit? You like Nigeria because it favors you...
Nairaland Biafran warlord,
Brexit is not my business.
Read my comment again yes I like Nigeria but that is not what I said.
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by durasome(m): 8:47am On May 06, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Nnamdi cownu is a yahoo boy...

He needed fame and he got it...

May the blood of those innocent souls killed fighting for his freedom be upon him
.exactly my point. May the blood of those gullible ones who have died in the cause of following this nonsense called kanu,and still those who will die more be upon Nnamdi kalu.
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by whitebeard(m): 8:49am On May 06, 2017
Cooly100:

...what type of madness have you lazy Nigerians, that till date, you can't generate more than 4000MW of power... and that you have to export crude oil, refine abroad, and import the finished back...What type of national madness is that, ogbemi? I don't know why Yoruba Muslims are so dumb!!
are u not a Nigerian...ask the leaders not me..

besides I am a Christian
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Cooly100: 8:49am On May 06, 2017
whitebeard:
talk more of a wailer and someone who does not want to get the job done but complain...

why don't u come and contest..seems u know how to fix things

You have been fixing the issue for 100 years...so? If I am a politician, I will sponsor a bill to break the country into smaller units...may be a confederation for a start. Let every region progress at their own pace...That will bring competition, reduce wastages, create massive employment, and reduce corruption, etc...
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Cooly100: 8:52am On May 06, 2017
whitebeard:

besides I am a Christian

..then stop saying people have cultural madness as your national madness is an embarrassment and utterly ridiculous!!
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Cooly100: 8:53am On May 06, 2017
whitebeard:

besides I am a Christian

I don't want to be a Nigerian because it is a wicked country!
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by hollywater: 8:54am On May 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Cownu go and Sin No More! Idiootu!
I thought by now, you should have close this account and open new one. U no dey shame?From wike is going to lose in court, to apc is going to win bayelsa gubernatorial election, to NNAMDI KANU is going to die in jail!Shame small na abeg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander During Raid (Photos) / Picture Of Mamoth Crowd In Apc Presidential Campaign In Rivers State -pics / 2023 Presidency: Igbo Group Suggests 11 Persons From South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.