Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC (38549 Views)

Abubakar Malami - The Man Behind Nigeria's Edicts - Eden Finn / 'Nnamdi Kanu, The Playboy Is In Jerusalem Enjoying His Life' - Joe Igbokwe / Nnamdi Kanu Endorsed & Blessed By Prof. Nwabueze As The Anointed Biafran Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by technicallyrich(m): 1:23pm On May 06, 2017
BBC mada a mistake. biafra is Niger delta excluding edos and including some. Part of. Benue.and the entire IGBOS.
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by technicallyrich(m): 1:45pm On May 06, 2017
CXLVII:

We the South-South re not Biafrans! We also have plans to have our own country!
Shut up you. Are not from Niger delta your work here is to cost confusions between igbos and Niger deltan so that they will hate each other.
Like my tribe ijaw you can't diffrenciate them mush from igbos becuase they intermarried each other so much.and until date they speak igbo as our second language in. My community after our ijaw language.
You are a dirty coward from the west and a slave to the fulani empire.and more over you are paid 20 naira per post I know this bcause I have a friend who works in bmc.
If you say you are Niger deltan post your family name,your name and your picture here.dirty thing

6 Likes

Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by backtosender: 1:56pm On May 06, 2017
Franzinni:
I know you don't leave in igbo land.... Probably lagos state.... But that is talk of another day.... For your information the igbo people are not a race....and you say you are inteligent?? Can you say ghanian race? Geez how did I get to this level.... Well I see where you are coming from but no matter what you claim your international passport has Nigeria on it... So you are a Nigerian RACE hehe.
Lagos is not Yoruba land though hope u no sha

1 Like

Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by CXLVII: 2:04pm On May 06, 2017
technicallyrich:

Shut up you. Are not from Niger delta your work here is to cost confusions between igbos and Niger deltan so that they will hate each other.
Like my tribe ijaw you can't diffrenciate them mush from igbos becuase they intermarried each other so much.and until date they speak igbo as our second language in. My community after our ijaw language.
You are a dirty coward from the west and a slave to the fulani empire.and more over you are paid 20 naira per post I know this bcause I have a friend who works in bmc.
If you say you are Niger deltan post your family name,your name and your picture here.dirty thing

You mean u could compose this long epistle to make no point? Smh..... Google causes of hypertension and stroke
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Franzinni: 2:44pm On May 06, 2017
backtosender:
Lagos is not Yoruba land though hope u no sha
it is... Even if you want to debate it... But I know you will lose the debate so I won't go into it with you.... I will just say.... Believe what ever makes you sleep well at night sir.
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by talk2emma: 2:46pm On May 06, 2017

Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Cooly100: 2:50pm On May 06, 2017
dataking:

You are the first culprit. Tribalism starts and ends with you

Go and learn how to take your bath first!!!
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Amberon: 2:58pm On May 06, 2017
I reject it in Jesus name. That is your portion, not mine.
CXLVII:

You re a potent money ritual ingredient waiting to be harvested!

Your intestine used as sponge to bath in a flowing river will do wonders!

Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by minkahil(m): 3:07pm On May 06, 2017
Ikechukwuni6:

You truly have no shame.

IPOB have long denied Nnamdi Kanu said any of that but rather a story conducted by BMC like yourself.

His wife also made an announcement he is still fighting for Biafra

Nnamdi Kanu himself stated on his prayer video that he'll continue to fight until Biafra is actualized.

But you are free to tell yourself otherwise.

Consoling yourself and begging for unity is welcome as long as it helps you sleep at night

Shameless thing

Sorry what are you going to gain from the separation?....you are just running away from the truth, I think that's your problem
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by BornAgainMay: 3:21pm On May 06, 2017
FUCKyouALL:

if I had a gun I would shoot you. Your type deserve to die

Toothless Bulldog but you gat no gun... Why not keep shot..

You're not more igbo than me bro but can't you read the handwriting on the wall?

Nnamdi has gotten all he wanted
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by samijay8(m): 3:43pm On May 06, 2017
MrEverest:
Nnamdi Kanu arrived the scene at the best time, now parasitic Nigerians tremble whenever his name is mentioned!
Just tired of counting people who mentioned fear. pls are you the one fearing. Fear ko. let him come to South West so we're gonna fear him well. oloshi gbogbo
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Babacele: 3:49pm On May 06, 2017
costandi:
Be more enlightened than believing something cos a scumbag attached a picture to an ewedu inspired scribbled bullshit.
biko did KANU say it or not Mr ignorant tribalist? yes or no , simple.
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Amoto94(m): 4:06pm On May 06, 2017
KANU the con artiste
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by tunde1200(m): 5:21pm On May 06, 2017
Igboesika:

Keep your advice to yourself. We will call you when it's needed.

Nna that guy make sense oh.
Read well or use you Google.
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by KINGOFTHEEAST: 6:07pm On May 06, 2017
Franzinni:
I know you don't leave in igbo land.... Probably lagos state.... But that is talk of another day.... For your information the igbo people are not a race....and you say you are inteligent?? Can you say ghanian race? Geez how did I get to this level.... Well I see where you are coming from but no matter what you claim your international passport has Nigeria on it... So you are a Nigerian RACE hehe.
don't make me think am replying a robot in your myopic mind Igbo isn't a race anyway you are Yoruba am not surprised and Lagos ,I have never been there and nothing brings there ....

1 Like

Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Franzinni: 6:35pm On May 06, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
don't make me think am replying a robot in your myopic mind Igbo isn't a race anyway you are Yoruba am not surprised and Lagos ,I have never been there and nothing brings there ....
do you know the English meaning of a race? Oga una never reach race yet....
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by proudlyYoruba(m): 6:38pm On May 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Cownu go and Sin No More! Idiootu!
is Dat real
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by KINGOFTHEEAST: 6:49pm On May 06, 2017
Franzinni:
do you know the English meaning of a race? Oga una never reach race yet....
Yoruba we Igbo's will become race when Yoruba's confirm us...are you happy

1 Like

Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by proudlyYoruba(m): 7:03pm On May 06, 2017
Amberon:
I have always hated Nnamdi KANU for insulting and deriding Yoruba's even though I'm not Yoruba. But seeing as he has apologized I am highly impressed. Kudos to FFK and Fayose for showing love to Nnamdi Kanu. Indeed love is greater than hate.

I sincerely hope that Nigeria can break with the SS,SE and SW coming as one but Yoruba Muslims will be a stumbling block.
bro you made full sense until your last paragraph, what harm as the yoruba Muslims as you call them, done to biafra . There are bigots everywhere, Muslims and Christians, there are close to 50 million yorubas in the world. The yoruba world is more complicated than you see it, the amount of the followers of the ancient religion is still substantial. Shey u be following some fallacy posted by some 'icons', the man the igbos dreads the most is a yoruba Christian, Muslim or Christian dey love him. it is rili difficult to divide our society into Christian and Muslim wen my aunt and cousins are Christian, mum doesn't go to church or mosque. Son a Muslim likewise the father how do you want to separate such families. It will always be one Yoruba. So what, u don't know igbos
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Franzinni: 7:05pm On May 06, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
Yoruba we Igbo's will become race when Yoruba's confirm us...are you happy
no sir you have been confirmed and no body can deny your place as very great and productive NIGERIANS
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Obiwiz(m): 7:24pm On May 06, 2017
Amberon:
I have always hated Nnamdi KANU for insulting and deriding Yoruba's even though I'm not Yoruba. But seeing as he has apologized I am highly impressed. Kudos to FFK and Fayose for showing love to Nnamdi Kanu. Indeed love is greater than hate.

I sincerely hope that Nigeria can break with the SS,SE and SW coming as one but Yoruba Muslims will be a stumbling block.
But what I've failed to understand in all these is: why are the SW people so scared of 'secession or self-determination'? Is it really true that they're not likely to survive as an independent nation/people?
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Limitless72(m): 8:30pm On May 06, 2017
pressplay411:

Lool without Niger delta oil states, Biafra is toast.

U told you its only in the niger delta u can find oil... There's abundance of oil in other contraption.... Lol...dey there dey deceive yourself
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Limitless72(m): 8:30pm On May 06, 2017
pressplay411:

Lool without Niger delta oil states, Biafra is toast.

U told you its only in the niger delta u can find oil... There's abundance of oil in other contraption.... Lol...dey there dey deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by KINGOFTHEEAST: 8:40pm On May 06, 2017
Franzinni:
no sir you have been confirmed and no body can deny your place as very great and productive NIGERIANS
Nigeria I spit that name and may thunder roast the body of lugard
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by costandi(m): 9:34pm On May 06, 2017
Babacele:
biko did KANU say it or not Mr ignorant tribalist? yes or no , simple.
I'm not too ignorant to tell you he didn't and won't say such.
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Franzinni: 10:00pm On May 06, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
Nigeria I spit that name and may thunder roast the body of lugard
bros you hash ooo
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by theDEVILisHERE: 9:44am On May 07, 2017
Franzinni:
To be realistic what make this man powerful? What is his qualification for greatness? What has he done to deserve the position accorded him?

Let check

He spoke against Nigeria? And formed ipob?
He was in prison for 1/ half years?

What else?

Now he spoke against Nigeria... Everybody that is not happy with this country speak their mind about it.... But deep down we all know that if we were comfortable.. A typical Nigerian would not complain..

He was in prison for the struggle.... Now let me assure you there is no amount of prison time that can bring back the igbo youths who were killed because of this same man..

The igbo people on NL are quick to shout afonja.. And coward now if not for cowardise... you have well educated and well polished able bodies to put forward as a leader but you chose kanu.

Frankly my anger is for the needless life's that was lost to the premature.... Childish... Romanticised and blind misleading of this so called Messiah.... Only a fool will still be in support of this man.... He will lead you to war and when the heat in the kitchen raises he will escape and abandon you to your faith like the guy before him....

Those shouting war!!!!!...... If you see war.... You will know that peace is a luxury we have all been enjoying..... All these power ranger and indomie and social media generation.

War is already coming
This time around very few would survive it

Black peoples foolishness and inability to free themselves from slavery is going to lead to their eventual extinction
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Franzinni: 1:31pm On May 07, 2017
theDEVILisHERE:

War is already coming
This time around very few would survive it

Black peoples foolishness and inability to free themselves from slavery is going to lead to their eventual extinction
not only black people though... The whole world is itching for a war already
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by theDEVILisHERE: 2:18pm On May 07, 2017
Franzinni:
not only black people though... The whole world is itching for a war already

"not only black people"
Not exactly
Black people are ultimately the real target

The entities instigating this have 1 mission and 1 mission only
The total extermination of all original HUEmans who incidentally are mostly black people (probably some aboriginals too)

The constant battle in the levante aka middle east is a smoke screen to conceal their objective of extracting a substance which would aid them accomplish this

In the past, with help from their extraterrestrial backers they got a hold of little of this substance which gave them the Insight on it's potency
They termed it THE HOLY GRAIL

Biafra is one of the few remaining things stand between Black people and extermination

Anyway as it is now it would actually not be a bad idea for black people to be exterminated cause they have become hopeless and useless
Their idiocy is such that most have become willing slaves to the very bastards (God, allah, Jesus, mohammed etc) that have rendered them powerless
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by hopily(m): 11:38pm On May 07, 2017
whitebeard:
go and be a Jew..be going abeg..!!
ok
Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by Amberon: 4:53pm On May 08, 2017
My dear I don't even understand the Yorubas again. I wonder what the Hausa/Fulani people have given them but don't worry, it will soon dawn on them that secession is the way forward.
Obiwiz:

But what I've failed to understand in all these is: why are the SW people so scared of 'secession or self-determination'? Is it really true that they're not likely to survive as an independent nation/people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Was Considering Which Country To Run To - President Buhari Jokes In A Meeting / Osun Is The Best Overall State In Nigeria - NADIM / Agunola Omomowo Slumps And Dies In Hotel Room (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.