Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,094 members, 7,953,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:33 PM

Wife’s Confession To Dodge Sex: ‘i Poisoned My Husband To Kill His Erection’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife’s Confession To Dodge Sex: ‘i Poisoned My Husband To Kill His Erection’ (856 Views)

I Poisoned My Husband Because I Was Tired – Housewife / Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo / Court Plays Video Of Evans' Confession To Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife’s Confession To Dodge Sex: ‘i Poisoned My Husband To Kill His Erection’ by nurex01(m): 12:27am On May 06, 2017
By Sola Ogundipe It is a general perception that a woman would do almost anything to have her way. Never underestimate the power of a woman, and woe betides the man that fails to acknowledge this fact. A man found out the hard way just how true this is when he was serially poisoned by his ex wife, who is currently at large. Andrea Heming admitted poisoning Ralph, her ex-husband’s meal, to dodge having sex with him. She has been on the run ever since. Andrea, from Las Vegas, Nevada in the US made the confession in a police interview. The 49-year-old told police she committed the crime because she was tired of having sex with her then-spouse, Ralph. Reports said she put Boric acid (an insecticide) in his cereal, energy drinks and whipped cream. She fled the night before she was due to be sentenced and has been on the run for two years. Ralph developed diarrhoea and nosebleeds. Emergency Room Physician, Dr. Travis Stork said: “Finally realised what was happening and she ultimately admitted to police that she was poisoning his food. “Andrea said she wasn’t trying to kill her husband, but trying to keep him from being able to perform in the bedroom.” Ob/Gyn Dr. Nita Landry of The Doctors remarked: “That must have been some bad sex!” It was generally wondered why Andrea didn’t seek a divorce or turn to time-tested excuses like headaches or a forgotten birth-control pill. In her defence, she told the police: “I wouldn’t use that much to kill him, but just enough to make him not have an erection.” Ralph, who suffered six months of daily diarrhoea, stomach cramps and nose bleeds before her confession, wants her caught. “I had been getting sick a while back. Like six to eight months,” Ralph said in an interview.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/wifes-confession-dodge-sex-poisoned-husband-kill-erection/
Re: Wife’s Confession To Dodge Sex: ‘i Poisoned My Husband To Kill His Erection’ by nurex01(m): 12:50am On May 06, 2017
Haha! See wickedness. Where are we heading our life to?
Re: Wife’s Confession To Dodge Sex: ‘i Poisoned My Husband To Kill His Erection’ by feeloscar(m): 1:05am On May 06, 2017
nurex01:
Haha! See wickedness. Where are we heading to in this country?
Which Country?
Re: Wife’s Confession To Dodge Sex: ‘i Poisoned My Husband To Kill His Erection’ by nurex01(m): 1:31am On May 06, 2017
feeloscar:
Which Country?
. Sorry, It was a typographical error.
Re: Wife’s Confession To Dodge Sex: ‘i Poisoned My Husband To Kill His Erection’ by Redman36(m): 7:57am On May 06, 2017
women.
..fat ,tall,short,mother,sister,aunty, wife,babe
bae
olosho
textile seller
hairdresser
that nice looking aunti
mother Theresa (think dat should cover all nurses and those in the syringe professions)
heart breakers.
singeress,actress,prophetess, seamtress drunkeress..
even mercy,tonto,Stella,Otobo,chidinma,etc..
they are all a big conglomerate of.......................
fill in ur answer..

(1) (Reply)

See The Faces Of The Kidnappers Killed In Anambra Yesterday (graphic Images) / The Interview Of The Second In Command To Nigerian Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans / Woman Shot To Death Hours After Writing How She ‘makes Six Figures’ On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.