Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

I Poisoned My Husband Because I Was Tired – Housewife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Poisoned My Husband Because I Was Tired – Housewife (1969 Views)

My Mother Poisoned My Sister, Asked Me To Rape And Suck Her Vagina For Ritual / Why I Poisoned My Ex, His Fiancee N Their Family Dog Before Wedding - Girlfriend / How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Poisoned My Husband Because I Was Tired – Housewife by arinze198(m): 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2020
A 35-year old housewife, Mrs. Nkechi Obiora, has confessed to the Police that he was tired of her husband, Obinna, and so he poisoned his food in order to eliminate him to go back to her ex-lover.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the suspect, Mrs. Nkechi, made the confession as she was arrested by the Abia State Police Command for allegedly poisoning her husband, Obinna Obiora.
It was gathered that after she had poisoned her husband, she started having nightmares, confessed to her husband’s family and she was handed over to the Police.

“I killed my husband because I was tired of him; I don’t love him again. I hate seeing him around me; I really don’t know the reason for that but I just didn’t want him anymore. I preferred going back to my ex- lover” she said.

Full story: https://pmexpressng.com/i-poisoned-my-husband-because-i-was-tired-housewife/

Re: I Poisoned My Husband Because I Was Tired – Housewife by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2020
I really have no pity for such a woman. If you've denied him of life face whatever awaits you. And men and women marriage no be do or die affair. If you see a toxic person pls run. The signs are usually very obvious

1 Like

Re: I Poisoned My Husband Because I Was Tired – Housewife by Umueme: 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2020
Uwa nmebi. Wickedness of man is too much. You for kukuma carry bag waka. Nothing much. But mba, you had to kill him. She's lucky the deceased did not strangle her in her 'nightmares'. Nonsense
Re: I Poisoned My Husband Because I Was Tired – Housewife by Davash222(m): 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2020
I killed my husband because I was tired of him; I don’t love him again. I hate seeing him around me; I really don’t know the reason for that but I just didn’t want him anymore. I preferred going back to my ex- lover” she said

I keep saying this and I'll say it again,
If you want to enjoy good and long life with no worries, stay away from Nigerian women!
Re: I Poisoned My Husband Because I Was Tired – Housewife by KaideeGee(m): 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
Wow, she look thoroughly distressed and dejected.
All the same, she has no reasonable excuse to give for taking a humans life, no one has, not the soldiers, not the gov't, not the politicians, no one. That right exclusively belongs to God
Re: I Poisoned My Husband Because I Was Tired – Housewife by Bola146(f): 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2020
Why not walk out of the marriage instead of killing him....
Re: I Poisoned My Husband Because I Was Tired – Housewife by chatinent: 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2020
But sometimes, the way most husbands behave can trigger such feelings. I'm not justifying her actions but..no one was there to know the kind of husband she married...maybe he made her a living dead.
Re: I Poisoned My Husband Because I Was Tired – Housewife by Edopesin: 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2020
KaideeGee:
Wow, she look thoroughly distressed and dejected.

That's not the lady

Op just googled distressed Nigerian women and downloaded the pic
Re: I Poisoned My Husband Because I Was Tired – Housewife by Asquare84(m): 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2020
When a man cheat he still love the wife but when a woman cheat it can be dangerous because the can kill when the hate you

1 Like

Re: I Poisoned My Husband Because I Was Tired – Housewife by JunctionBox: 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
Dot
Re: I Poisoned My Husband Because I Was Tired – Housewife by Olunmercy56(f): 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2020
Frustration and depression everywhere cry She would have spoken to someone
Re: I Poisoned My Husband Because I Was Tired – Housewife by Drakkernoir: 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2020
chatinent:
But sometimes, the way most husbands behave can trigger such feelings. I'm not justifying her actions but..no one was there to know the kind of husband she married...maybe he made her a living dead.

So that now gives her the right to poison him?

Nawah for this kind reasoning oh
Re: I Poisoned My Husband Because I Was Tired – Housewife by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
at leas he didnd die of covik 1 nine But still marriage is scary nowadays
Re: I Poisoned My Husband Because I Was Tired – Housewife by Fasindo: 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2020
shocked

Heart of a woman

Something must kill a man.

The most painful death is to die in the hands of someone whom u trust nd love so much.
Its painful not because it's different from other harmful death but because of the betrayals.
Ikemefuna experienced same in the hands of Okonkwo in things fall apart.
Julius Caesar experienced same in the hands of Brutus Julius Caesar

The worst part of it is that the woman's ex lover will not marry her, he will be afraid that the woman will kill him too one day nd move to another of her ex lover cos the woman may have another ex lover apart from him. The cycle continues.

Rip Man

1 Like

Re: I Poisoned My Husband Because I Was Tired – Housewife by vastolord4(m): 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2020
their names sounds fake
Re: I Poisoned My Husband Because I Was Tired – Housewife by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2020
This story is so fake.
How can you kill someone because you don't love them anymore?
Fake story.
Re: I Poisoned My Husband Because I Was Tired – Housewife by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
Why so many bad news today?
Today, a woman set her husband on fire in Osun state . now this.

Please women, if you are tired of any marriage sue for divorce immediately. Don't go extra mile.
You would cause a lot of damages.

This one will cool her head in prison. DPO go nyash am, inspector go nyash am, assistant inspector go nyash am, still she will be the one saying thank you.
Re: I Poisoned My Husband Because I Was Tired – Housewife by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 27, 2020
WOES UNTO MEN
Re: I Poisoned My Husband Because I Was Tired – Housewife by Adgideon(m): 2:49am On Mar 27, 2020
Not to worry ur ex lover will be paying you a visit in prison, idiot
Re: I Poisoned My Husband Because I Was Tired – Housewife by Soleye24(m): 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
This story is so fake.
How can you kill someone because you don't love them anymore?
Fake story.

smh..... once your wife begins to cheat, you begin to disgust her. she sees you as nothing but a poo. And I can assure u all she thinks of is to get rid of u so as to be totally free. just pray against marrying a love peddler
Re: I Poisoned My Husband Because I Was Tired – Housewife by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
Soleye24:

smh..... once your wife begins to cheat, you begin to disgust her. she sees you as nothing but a poo. And I can assure u all she thinks of is to get rid of u so as to be totally free. just pray against marrying a love peddler

The worst she can do is elope with her lover instead of taking his life.
Our women don't have the heart to such except in a case of infidelity on the man's part.

Anyways, what do I know. Things are fast falling apart.
Re: I Poisoned My Husband Because I Was Tired – Housewife by Soleye24(m): 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

The worst she can do is elope with her lover instead of taking his life.
Our women don't have the heart to such except in a case of infidelity on the man's part.

Anyways, what do I know. Things are fast falling apart.

ok

(1) (Reply)

The Wørst Has Happened As Popular Business Man IVD Motors Burnt His Wife / Se.xual Harrasment,victimised Student Fight Back / Jesus Christ. Please Dont Open If You Cant Stand It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.