Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

[scholarship] Urhobo Language Writing Competition Holds May 25, 2017 (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / [scholarship] Urhobo Language Writing Competition Holds May 25, 2017 (photos) (880 Views)

The Nigeria National Anthem And Pledge In Urhobo Language / "Lost My Father In 2007, Lost My Mother In 2014, Now A Doctor In 2017". Photos / Grand Finale Of KWIRS Tax Club Quiz Competition Holds Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[scholarship] Urhobo Language Writing Competition Holds May 25, 2017 (photos) by Pengician(m): 3:21am On May 06, 2017
[Scholarship] Urhobo Language writing Competition holds May 25, 2017 (Photos)

Sagbodje Eguono

the chief organiser will supply us with the details of the Judges to be present that very day.

From a scoop

We have been told

•Goodnews Andrew Eruemuare also known as SIR A-ONE

•Diffre Odiete Akpobome

Both graduates of Linguistics/Urhobo from Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka would be there to do justice to the writing competition as Judges.

Obukohwo Tobore Ivan is a judge on that day as well. An erudite Urhobo scholar.

Stay with us as we update you with the competion.
Source: www.pengician.com

Re: [scholarship] Urhobo Language Writing Competition Holds May 25, 2017 (photos) by fratermathy(m): 1:38pm On May 09, 2017
Nice one! Urhobo language will be revived through programmes like this. I have hope for the future of Urhobo nation. It'll also be beneficial to have a dedicated Urhobo language radio/tv station. Billboards and adverts charging people to speak Urhobo should be created as well. Urhobo is not inferior to any language whatsoever. We shall get there soon.

Urhobo Wadooo!

CC:Lalasticlala
Efewestern
Opharhe
Nicho118
Amberon
Sanchez01
Seun
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: [scholarship] Urhobo Language Writing Competition Holds May 25, 2017 (photos) by Amberon: 12:27pm On May 10, 2017
wow! This is really cool. There is a channel on youtube that shows videos of some urhobo cartoons. They're actually doing a good job.
fratermathy:
Nice one! Urhobo language will be revived through programmes like this. I have hope for the future of Urhobo nation. It'll also be beneficial to have a dedicated Urhobo language radio/tv station. Billboards and adverts charging people to speak Urhobo should be created as well. Urhobo is not inferior to any language whatsoever. We shall get there soon.

Urhobo Wadooo!

CC:Lalasticlala
Efewestern
Opharhe
Nicho118
Amberon
Sanchez01
Seun
Mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [scholarship] Urhobo Language Writing Competition Holds May 25, 2017 (photos) by Opharhe: 3:44am On May 11, 2017
This is very good.
Late. Sen. Pius Ewherido once organized an Urhobo language competition like this for all Urhobo students in tertiary institutions. Eguono Sagbodje, the chief organizer of this competition from UNIPORT then emerged the Overall winner at the final stage and she went home with a brand new car among other things. I've been opportuned to meet her in OAU Ile-Ife when she was doing her masters there... The lady Sabi Urhobo no be lie.
This is very good one coming from her and others in honor of Ewherido's memory. It will go a long way in reviving interest in Urhobo Language among our youths especially.

Urhobo Wadoo.

2 Likes

Re: [scholarship] Urhobo Language Writing Competition Holds May 25, 2017 (photos) by babyfaceafrica: 6:34am On May 11, 2017
No CE one,who has any online resource or tools that can teach writing the language

1 Like

Re: [scholarship] Urhobo Language Writing Competition Holds May 25, 2017 (photos) by Pengician(m): 10:23pm On May 19, 2017
Pengician:
[Scholarship] Urhobo Language writing Competition holds May 25, 2017 (Photos)

Sagbodje Eguono

the chief organiser will supply us with the details of the Judges to be present that very day.

From a scoop

We have been told

•Goodnews Andrew Eruemuare also known as SIR A-ONE

•Diffre Odiete Akpobome

Both graduates of Linguistics/Urhobo from Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka would be there to do justice to the writing competition as Judges.

Obukohwo Tobore Ivan is a judge on that day as well. An erudite Urhobo scholar.

Stay with us as we update you with the competion.
Source: www.pengician.com

Just few days to go!
Re: [scholarship] Urhobo Language Writing Competition Holds May 25, 2017 (photos) by Dynamite02: 11:12am On May 24, 2017
*thumbsup*

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help.i Have Not Seen My Jamb Result. / Free NECO 2017 Government Expo Obj And Theory/essay Questions & Answers / Different Between Waec Scratch Care And Waec Pin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.