Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

8 Ways To Keep Your Blog Contents Alway Fresh - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 8 Ways To Keep Your Blog Contents Alway Fresh (2895 Views)

More Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Contents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Ways To Keep Your Blog Contents Alway Fresh by kingvectorv(m): 6:27am On May 06, 2017
Here are 8 Tips That Helps You To Keep Your Blog Contents Fresh:

1. Keep up with current events.
Are there current events the evoke strong feelings for you? Do you have a strong stance regarding upcoming elections or leaked celebrity photos? What are the topics that are weighing most heavily on the minds of your readers right now? Pick one and write about it.

2. Join some blog linkups!
There are many linkups out there that give you a topic to get you started. Then, you can take it from there. Some of favorites are Finish the Sentence Friday, Five Minute Friday and Mama Kat’s Writer’s Workshop just to name a few.

3. Institute some themes.
Posting about the same theme on a regular basis might seem counter intuitive to keeping content “fresh,” but it keeps you posting and keeps you thinking about new ways to approach the topic.

4. Invite someone to guest post.
You may be all out of ideas, but maybe some of your blogging buddies aren’t! Ask them to guest post on your blog. Not only does it give you a break, but it might bring both of you some new readers.

5. Re-visit previous posts.
If you just have a post or two from way back when you first started blogging that didn’t get many views. Now might be a great time to rewrite it or change it up a bit and make it new again.

6. Know your readers and ask them questions.
When you are really stumped, why not utilize social media and ask your readers what THEY want to read? They might have some questions or topics in mind that you never thought of.

7. Find your voice.
This seems to be the greatest commandment of blogging, but it can be hard to do. It’s important, though, because it allows you to take a topic that has been done to death and do it again – in YOUR voice. Can you say it differently with humor or by adding your own experiences? It may be a topic that has been written about a million times (i.e. potty training), but if you haven’t written about it yet, think about how you can make it new by inserting your own point of view and your own style.

8. Take a Break.
Sometimes, this one is our last resort, but it shouldn’t be. As bloggers, we like to think that the blogosphere would self implode if we didn’t post anything for an entire week or (gasp!) even longer. The truth is, it won’t. When your body is tired, you rest it. When your mind is tired, you should rest it, too. If you are struggling with writing (or with life), there is absolutely nothing wrong with taking a step back, a little vacation, from it. You might find that it’s just what you need to refresh, refocus, and come back better than ever!

http://www.yukhub.com/311/8-tips-to-keep-your-blog-contents-alway-fresh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways To Keep Your Blog Contents Alway Fresh by liftedhigh: 7:10am On May 06, 2017
Thanks
Re: 8 Ways To Keep Your Blog Contents Alway Fresh by siie: 7:11am On May 06, 2017
True
Re: 8 Ways To Keep Your Blog Contents Alway Fresh by MrsPhysics: 7:13am On May 06, 2017
Okay.

Outsource your writers: When you want to do it alone, you will get exhausted. There are many writers who can be giving you about three posts everyday at a very reduced price. Take advantage of so many of them out there and get your blog refreshed.

But if you are looking for free guest writers, you will keep circulating one information in your blog.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Keep Your Blog Contents Alway Fresh by kinxlink(m): 7:17am On May 06, 2017
Aiit.
Re: 8 Ways To Keep Your Blog Contents Alway Fresh by TechPanda(m): 7:30am On May 06, 2017
I think its rather a summary on how to take your Blog from Zero to Hero
Re: 8 Ways To Keep Your Blog Contents Alway Fresh by sakalisis(m): 7:37am On May 06, 2017
Lovely
Re: 8 Ways To Keep Your Blog Contents Alway Fresh by Nobody: 7:53am On May 06, 2017
hmm
Re: 8 Ways To Keep Your Blog Contents Alway Fresh by ipreach: 8:29am On May 06, 2017
Nice writeup

IF YOU NEED BLOG, CONTACT ME FOR THE JOB.

MY SERVICE IS NOT MUCH EXPENSIVE AND I WILL DELIVER IN TIME

Send mail otuchrist@gmail.com
Re: 8 Ways To Keep Your Blog Contents Alway Fresh by Igbaba2: 8:37am On May 06, 2017
ipreach:
Nice writeup

i nid to start my own blog, hw much can help some1 to open a blog?
Re: 8 Ways To Keep Your Blog Contents Alway Fresh by Nobody: 8:39am On May 06, 2017
Please how do one start blogging
Re: 8 Ways To Keep Your Blog Contents Alway Fresh by marabout(m): 10:52am On May 06, 2017
ok
Re: 8 Ways To Keep Your Blog Contents Alway Fresh by inno1love(m): 12:43pm On May 06, 2017
ipreach:
Nice writeup

I have sent u a mail

(1) (Reply)

Thousand Ways To Fix Adsense Insufficient Content Problem / Semalt: Exclusion Of Spam / Meaning Of The Abbreviation, "OP" Commonly Used On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.