Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

The Demystification And Decanonization Of Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Demystification And Decanonization Of Nnamdi Kanu (3909 Views)

Fall of Ibrahim Magu: Kyari's Death, Tinubu's Demystification Cost Him Dearly / The Demystification Of Nigerian Billionaires / The Demystification And Decanonization Of Nnamdi Kanu– Vitus Ozoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Demystification And Decanonization Of Nnamdi Kanu by Ikwikwiii: 4:53pm On May 06, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Look at the poor thing.. Just created another after getting banned. cheesy
[/s]
Nonsense trash
shatap and keep kwayet tongue

i know better now grin
you now chat the mods privately and tell him who to ban and not
while you commit uncountable offences and go scot free including rule 19
Seun come and see how your forum is been run
cc
Lalasticlala
watch out now
Re: The Demystification And Decanonization Of Nnamdi Kanu by Omofunaab2: 4:56pm On May 06, 2017
Seun, lalasticlala

This thread needs to be moved to the front page .
Re: The Demystification And Decanonization Of Nnamdi Kanu by Ikwikwiii: 4:57pm On May 06, 2017
[s]
ElsonMorali:

Exactly the same thing they said about Ojukwu.

They said they had to beg and plead with him to run away and abandon them so that he won't die.

I guess nobody pleaded with Mandela right?

It's so easy to fool you guys.
[/s]
you're talking Nonsense
Re: The Demystification And Decanonization Of Nnamdi Kanu by ElsonMorali: 5:01pm On May 06, 2017
Ikwikwiii:
[/s]
[s]you're talking Nonsense

Retrieve your brain from the trash can bro. You'll need it If you want to engage me here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Demystification And Decanonization Of Nnamdi Kanu by Ikwikwiii: 5:01pm On May 06, 2017
[s]
ElsonMorali:

Retrieve your brain from the trash can bro. You'll need it If you want to engage me here.
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: The Demystification And Decanonization Of Nnamdi Kanu by ElsonMorali: 5:04pm On May 06, 2017
Ikwikwiii:

Nonsense trash

5 Likes

Re: The Demystification And Decanonization Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 06, 2017
So all this poo was for nnamdi kanu to call u on phone and tell u his next plane and strategies....or u want him to announce it on PUNCH SOMETIMES THINK BEFORE POSTING
Re: The Demystification And Decanonization Of Nnamdi Kanu by Ikwikwiii: 5:57pm On May 06, 2017
[s]
BossKratos:

Sometimes some of these ignorant tribalist kids need to be put in their place! They are the reason why this politics section seems to have gone to the dogs! Look...he has already created a new moniker...he will soon start writing in igbo as his use of english is very limited! He is the same person as that ikwikwak thing that is busy writing "nonsense trash" all over people's mentions!

I'm even pitying him that's why I haven't sent a mod his way! Always posting off topic crap all over the forum! So sad....
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: The Demystification And Decanonization Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 06, 2017
omenkaLives:
Oh, that dude? Mtscheew. Just another irrelevant illiterate desperate for attention and fame. Who gives a shît about such things?

You really need geriatropics. If at your age you still think you are deceiving anybody, you are wasting your time. Keep on quoting yourself ok?

Mr Iborikiti. I only pity kids that give you attention. Me give you attention? Nah... I have better things doing. I will only be calling you out on the accounts you and Sarrki share and manage on this forum.

Especially that one that calls himself a patriot.
Re: The Demystification And Decanonization Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 06, 2017
Ikwikwiii:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
shatap and keep kwayet tongue

i know better now grin
you now chat the mods privately and tell him who to ban and not
while you commit uncountable offences and go scot free including rule 19
Seun come and see how your forum is been run
cc
Lalasticlala
watch out now
So you've registered another moniker just yet? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Demystification And Decanonization Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 06, 2017
By the way you people can insult Nnamdi Kanu for all I care. I still stand with him.

Anyday Biafra comes will be my happiest day on earth. I know my reasons. Continue demystifying him... Inula? If you people knew the powerful hands backing him especially in prayers, you will shut up and quit writing about him.

Personally, am just managing this shythole called Nigeria. A proxy to hell fire. I can't wait for the day it will go down and a new country birthed and rebooted.

I don't care about how others go about their countries. I only know about the Igbos.

God bless Ndigbo. Onward to the new country we march.
Re: The Demystification And Decanonization Of Nnamdi Kanu by Dedetwo(m): 6:15pm On May 06, 2017
kropotkin33:
Tell me something, if Kanu cant address rallies, grant interviews or be in the company of more than 10 people, hasn't the zoo effectively silenced him? He accepted to be silenced just so that he can enjoy limited freedom while abandoning the other three to watery zoo beans in the gulag. These are traits of an unprincipled coward. Quote me anywhere

Have you seen or read a copy of conditions for Nnamdi Kanu's bail?
Re: The Demystification And Decanonization Of Nnamdi Kanu by omenkaLives(m): 6:16pm On May 06, 2017
kropotkin33:
So you opened another moniker just yet? grin
Just look at the maladjusted kid's signature. He thinks my real name is Kennedy Iroh because he saw me use an email bearing those initials the other day.

What a pity. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Demystification And Decanonization Of Nnamdi Kanu by Omofunaab2: 6:20pm On May 06, 2017
[quote author=iamexcelblog post=56270523]
Re: The Demystification And Decanonization Of Nnamdi Kanu by Omofunaab2: 6:21pm On May 06, 2017
iamexcelblog:

You really need geriatropics. If at your age you still think you are deceiving anybody, you are wasting your time. Keep on quoting yourself ok?

Mr Iborikiti. I only pity kids that give you attention. Me give you attention? Nah... I have better things doing. I will only be calling you out on the accounts you and Sarrki share and manage on this forum.

Especially that one that calls himself a patriot.

Jetleeee was right after all

1 Like

Re: The Demystification And Decanonization Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 06, 2017
omenkaLives:
Just look at the maladjusted kid's signature. He thinks my real name is Kennedy Iroh because he saw me use an email bearing those initials the other day.

What a pity. cheesy
Look just free the silly clown for me to handle. He's nothing but another street, tout Onitsha phone/Mechanical engineer. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Demystification And Decanonization Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 06, 2017
Dedetwo:

Have you seen or read a copy of conditions for Nnamdi Kanu's bail?
Yes its all over the news. So?
Re: The Demystification And Decanonization Of Nnamdi Kanu by kropotokin33: 9:12pm On May 06, 2017
[s]
kropotkin33:
Look just free the silly clown for me to handle. He's nothing but another street, tout Onitsha phone/Mechanical engineer. grin
[/s]

hahahahahahaha handle grin

ok oooo
mouth ak 47 na both of us go kpai for this forum and i care let's

watch out cheesy
Re: The Demystification And Decanonization Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 06, 2017
kropotokin33:
[s][/s]

hahahahahahaha handle grin

ok oooo
mouth ak 47 na both of us go kpai for this forum and i care let's

watch out cheesy
Engineer you are becoming very pathetic o grin

1 Like

Re: The Demystification And Decanonization Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 06, 2017
kropotokin33:
Lalasticlala obinoscopy seun
Seun and his crew are asleep you need to hala harder at the top of your voice for them to hear you grin
Re: The Demystification And Decanonization Of Nnamdi Kanu by kropotokin33: 9:26pm On May 06, 2017
[s]
kropotkin33:
Engineer you are becoming very pathetic o grin
[/s]
my brother that's me
i love being pathetic and I won't stop
it's fun grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of INEC Registration Centres In Lagos! / Ugwuanyi’s 2nd Term: Building On Laid Foundation / STRATEGIC TAKE OVER OF NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.