Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

The Demystification And Decanonization Of Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Demystification And Decanonization Of Nnamdi Kanu (3908 Views)

Fall of Ibrahim Magu: Kyari's Death, Tinubu's Demystification Cost Him Dearly / The Demystification Of Nigerian Billionaires / The Demystification And Decanonization Of Nnamdi Kanu– Vitus Ozoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Demystification And Decanonization Of Nnamdi Kanu by kropotokin33: 9:27pm On May 06, 2017
kropotkin33:
Seun and his crew are asleep you need to hala harder at the top of your voice for them to hear you grin
one is enough grin

kiss the truth
Re: The Demystification And Decanonization Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 06, 2017
kropotokin33:
[s][/s]
my brother that's me
i love being pathetic and I won't stop
it's fun grin
Without help you're gradually just losing it

1 Like

Re: The Demystification And Decanonization Of Nnamdi Kanu by kropotokin33: 9:42pm On May 06, 2017
[s]
kropotkin33:
Without help you're gradually just losing it
[/s]
nope am not loosing it rather you're the one loosing by replying a pathetic guy
Nonsense trash
Re: The Demystification And Decanonization Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 06, 2017
kropotokin33:
[s][/s]
nope am not loosing it rather you're the one loosing by replying a pathetic guy
Nonsense trash
Bros how is life? cheesy
Re: The Demystification And Decanonization Of Nnamdi Kanu by koropotokin33: 9:52pm On May 06, 2017
kropotkin33:
Bros how is life? cheesy
life is good grin
Re: The Demystification And Decanonization Of Nnamdi Kanu by kingzizzy: 10:27pm On May 06, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Exactly the same thing they said about Ojukwu.

They said they had to beg and plead with him to run away and abandon them so that he won't die.

I guess nobody pleaded with Mandela right?

It's so easy to fool you guys.

What are you talking about? Nobody pleaded with Mandela to do what?
Re: The Demystification And Decanonization Of Nnamdi Kanu by Blue3k2: 2:09am On May 07, 2017
The article was good but had stupid logic in a few parts. I can see points about losing propaganda leverage. Him excepting bad deal. The comparison with Nelson Mandela deal and time in jail.

Israel is an occupying state. The Jews doesn't mean Israel. They're are doing it because the have religious or genetic disposition to violence. Zionist do have religious theme like other tterroristt.

Kanu Judaism doesn't alienate Igbos.
Re: The Demystification And Decanonization Of Nnamdi Kanu by irrefragable: 6:51am On May 07, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi’s 2nd Term: Building On Laid Foundation / Imo APC: House On Fire Barely 24 Hours After Swearing In. / IGP Orders Police To Kill Igbos At Sight, Many Dead Already

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.