Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos (20093 Views)

Samsung Will Earn More On The Iphone X Than On The Galaxy S8 / Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event / Pictures From TECNO PhonePad 3 Launch Event Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos by Dam5reey(m): 7:43am On May 06, 2017
Abeg Book, 1 for me, 2019 though...
Re: Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos by Tjohnnay: 7:43am On May 06, 2017
signature2012:

Wehdonsir,I hope you are not a tenant?

9ja ppl dnt care o weda tenant or landlord dm must buy am to impress d gals, gals and material things
Re: Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos by autotrader014(m): 7:45am On May 06, 2017
Safiaa:
Im still struggling with my s6 edge...they need to stop releasing new phones.

With their dead battery..
Re: Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos by princeifynicky(m): 7:55am On May 06, 2017
OrestesDante:
Above 100k? That's an understatement S7 is still sold for over 260k. For S8 there is going to be a minimum of 50k-80k difference.

Money to rent 3bedroom flat for one year for ibadan.... na dat one I go dey carry about, still dey squat with friends..... Chai.... thunder fire devil.
Re: Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos by Chuknovski(m): 7:56am On May 06, 2017
timbs001:
S8 is 290k. S8+ is 325k. Did a pre-order, that's how I knew.
o boy, that phone must be high-tech
Re: Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos by sukkot: 8:01am On May 06, 2017
realestniggah:

does your nexus 4 have an iris scanner and finger print scanner?
YOU CAN GET THESE AS APPS
Re: Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos by Goldenboy007(m): 8:06am On May 06, 2017
Samsung S8+ is a beautiful phone ..but is it worth shelling ...$850 × 385..= N327,250 for ? Hmmmmm....i am not too sure. The processor speed is fantastic ..the 4Gig Ram..awesome. I previously used a Samsung S5 and it was horrors with plenty Apps..the phone hangs like a witch. The camera is out of this world ..bluetooth..fantastic too. It connects to 2 devices same time. Data transfer is mega fast ...when I was transferring my data from Samsung 5 to S8+... the device copied my 16 Gig Samsung 5 internal memory and 28Gig..of data from my memory card in few minutes . Now US has 4G and LTE everywhere...all the phone functions are firing on all cylinders...that might be a challenge in Nigeria where you hardly get 3G everywhere, and its expensive. So before you buy the phone...purchase cost may not be where your problem will end. It drinks data like a vampire drinks blood. Lol.
Re: Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos by Nobody: 8:12am On May 06, 2017
Safiaa:
Im still struggling with my s6 edge...they need to stop releasing new phones.

I don't understand what's wrong with Samsung, every year is for update on the S series. Giving birth like pigs and rats. Don't they understand Apple pattern? That's why an Iphone5s produced in 2013 still has relevance and sells almost 90k now. Samsung S4, it's age mate is seen as archaic, why, because of many successors.

Samsung, calm down, don't be a rat or pig like Tecno, one S series Flagship that will last 2 years is the ideal, not everyyear.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos by Nobody: 8:18am On May 06, 2017
Walahi fa I am tired of Samsung, dem swear for them ni, person never use phone for up to one year then they will release another successor to the previous one.
Re: Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos by iamxolomon(m): 8:34am On May 06, 2017
Goldenboy007:
I use a Samsung 8+ already..got mine April 19...and I got the Samsung promotional bundle...Samsung VR Gear, Samsung AKG, Samsung 256Gig card and Oculus content card.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvwLgOsM8iQ

S8 is $750...S8+ is 850..plus tax..it $937 FROM T-Mobile.
this man self no sabi the accessories, he no know ordinary OTG cord, Choi...he see everybody dey do video, him too won feel among grin grin
Re: Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos by seunt4ut(m): 9:00am On May 06, 2017
Didn't Adeosun warns these people that Nigerians do not need iPhone and other sort of luxury goods but worlds standard infrastructure ?
Re: Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos by GetMeRight: 9:06am On May 06, 2017
celestialAgent:
Samsung is loosing it's class abeg - releasing new models like a pig giving birth.

Iphone 8, I'm waiting for u.
What's the difference between the rate at which the two brands release new models?
Re: Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos by cream1: 9:08am On May 06, 2017
Mavin1:
Another tactic to extort our hard earned money. 290k lipsrsealed
Dem no force you buy.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos by oyienootieno: 9:11am On May 06, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Hw will u say it will cost above 100k, u smoke weed ni? Phone dat will be close to half a million.........
Understand d English b4 u quote me oooo.

The price the Op quoted weak me. S8 is a hand held beast and it is $900 on amazon.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos by Nobody: 9:29am On May 06, 2017
realestniggah:

does your nexus 4 have an iris scanner and finger print scanner?

The important stuffs.... besides, who iris and fingerprint scanner epp.
Let's learn to be contented
Re: Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos by Ebubemg(m): 9:41am On May 06, 2017
Going to collect my own today

Re: Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos by jblack93(m): 9:44am On May 06, 2017
Cool, on my way to get one
Re: Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos by Decale: 9:58am On May 06, 2017
Funnicator:

I don't understand what's wrong with Samsung, every year is for update on the S series. Giving birth like pigs and rats. Don't they understand Apple pattern? That's why an Iphone5s produced in 2013 still has relevance and sells almost 90k now. Samsung S4, it's age mate is seen as archaic, why, because of many successors.

Samsung, calm down, don't be a rat or pig like Tecno, one S series Flagship that will last 2 years is the ideal, not everyyear.

Apple releases flagships every year too as Samsung. Why they fall drastically in price is an entirely different discussion
Re: Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos by Gentlevin: 10:25am On May 06, 2017
samsung S8 is more than 290k in naija na. The last time i saw the price on jumia during mobile week; S8 was #395,000 and S8+ is now #427,000. Well its for those that have d money for it na. D price too much oo. E better make i buy lappy wit that kind cash...
Re: Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos by Nobody: 10:44am On May 06, 2017
princeifynicky:

Money to rent 3bedroom flat for one year for ibadan.... na dat one I go dey carry about, still dey squat with friends..... Chai.... thunder fire devil.
lol
Re: Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos by mykelmeezy: 11:45am On May 06, 2017
its over 400k

Re: Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos by timbs001(m): 11:48am On May 06, 2017
signature2012:

Wehdonsir,I hope you are not a tenant?
How is this question related to what I stated?
You need to grow up and realize not all people on this forum are kids in diapers.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos by ollah2: 11:54am On May 06, 2017
Thrilling devices. Next gen hardware and it's gonna be difficult to displace this phone by other OEMs this year. It's not too pricey tho
Re: Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 06, 2017
cream1:

Dem no force you buy.

Dem no force you reply me cool
Re: Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos by Youngpo413: 12:26pm On May 06, 2017
rafhell:
Whatever that phone can do my Nexus 4 can do.
#4years& stillcounting
you get sense.
Re: Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos by Harveyspecter46(m): 12:27pm On May 06, 2017
Yewandequeen:
I love samsung products.

But then i keep wondering why they keep producing more succesors of the S series and are no lesser in price. I guess by the time they get to S10. The phone will cost 1M.
It's more of an exchange rate factor. Now a dollar is N390. Compared to the earlier days of 160-200.
Re: Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos by Youngpo413: 12:29pm On May 06, 2017
Tjohnnay:

9ja ppl dnt care o weda tenant or landlord dm must buy am to impress d gals, gals and material things

to impress girls? How absurd, still wondering what's so special about girls though.
Re: Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos by kingpole: 1:25pm On May 06, 2017
timbs001:
S8 is 290k.
S8+ is 325k.
Did a pre-order, that's how I knew.
Re: Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos by kingpole: 1:27pm On May 06, 2017
timbs001:
S8 is 290k.
S8+ is 325k.
Did a pre-order, that's how I knew.

Do u intend buying it? If no can u give me your preorder code i want to get it but i didnt preorder

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gionee M3 Discussion Thread / USSD Charge Scrapped As Ecobank's MD Challenges Other Banks & Telcos To Follow / Glo Is Short-Changing Their Prepaid Internet Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.