Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Unn Call Ur Lecturers To Order - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unn Call Ur Lecturers To Order (614 Views)

ASSU Strike: Let's Starve Lecturers To Death! / ASUU Strike: Lecturers To Meeting With Government On Thursday / UNN Lecturers To Be Promoted Based On Students Appraisals - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unn Call Ur Lecturers To Order by onyfrank: 8:59am On May 06, 2017
The Academic Staff Union of University of Nigeria Nsukka shoud as a matter of urgency call these two lecturers to order; BONAVENTURE NWOKOMA and OSADEBE. This two should stop disturbimg my kid sisters and other gals in the school. We are all there learn and not for unecessary distraction and life threatening.

I am usimg this plaform as a medium to pass this information to the school Authority, should anything fappen, this will be one of my evidemces..
Re: Unn Call Ur Lecturers To Order by Adeoba10(m): 9:02am On May 06, 2017
onyfrank:
The Academic Staff Union of University of Nigeria Nsukka shoud as a matter of urgency call these two lecturers to order; BONAVENTURE NWOKOMA and OSADEBE. This two should stop disturbimg my kid sisters and other gals in the school. We are all there learn and not for unecessary distraction and life threatening.

I am usimg this plaform as a medium to pass this information to the school Authority, should anything fappen, this will be one of my evidemces..
If anything should bappen, am not there o..
Re: Unn Call Ur Lecturers To Order by onyfrank: 4:34am On May 07, 2017
Tell them
Re: Unn Call Ur Lecturers To Order by BeautyBaebee(f): 7:11am On May 07, 2017
Coward! go and face them na if you so much love your Sisters. Love is crazy you know, It makes you do things you cnt imagine.

Stop hiding behind your phone in a faceless Forum.
Re: Unn Call Ur Lecturers To Order by onyfrank: 10:49am On May 07, 2017
BeautyBaebee:
Coward! go and face them na if you so much love your Sisters. Love is crazy you know, It makes you do things you cnt imagine.

Stop hiding behind your phone in a faceless Forum.

Are u one of them? U better steer clear and face ur work.. Or I will upload one of ny video and audio recording
Re: Unn Call Ur Lecturers To Order by BeautyBaebee(f): 12:23pm On May 07, 2017
onyfrank:
Are u one of them? U better steer clear and face ur work.. Or I will upload one of ny video and audio recording
upload if you are man enough and reveal your identity

(1) (Reply)

Name Your Favourite Primary School Teacher And Wish Him/her Well. / National Open University (NOUN) And The Menace Of Missing Results / Jamb Website Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.