Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

2 Year Used Isuzu Rodeo With.SOLD ON JIJI - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2 Year Used Isuzu Rodeo With.SOLD ON JIJI (2083 Views)

Neatly Used Isuzu Axiom / Niger Used Isuzu Rodeo 2005 Jeep For 420k / 9ja Used Isuzu Trooper 2002 --- N300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Year Used Isuzu Rodeo With.SOLD ON JIJI by WeNoGoDie(m): 9:17am On May 06, 2017
2 YEAR USED ISUZU RODEO. TOKUNBO GRADE.

Note that "most" Nigerian used cars have been used 5 years and above after purchase. This has only been used for 2 years.

Luxury Edition with Formica finishing. Sound 1st grade Functioning engine. Zero trace of smoking. Radiator water stays days without needing to top.

Same build as honda passport and thus uses Honda parts readily available. Also Honda auto Technicians can handle its repairs anytime needed.

Full option SUV with factory fitted freezing air-conditioner. 2 different types of anti-theft security already installed in the vehicle .

Keyless entry. Car Automatically locks when you drive and opens when you you want to disembark. Also child lock. You can reset the locks. Leather seats, Automatic windows and side mirrors.

Festac Town, Lagos.

SOLD TO A BUYER FROM JIJI.

Re: 2 Year Used Isuzu Rodeo With.SOLD ON JIJI by rifasenate11(m): 9:24am On May 06, 2017
na waoo. walahi , OP are all these descriptions necessary to sell that car?, all these features are very common.
Re: 2 Year Used Isuzu Rodeo With.SOLD ON JIJI by WeNoGoDie(m): 9:55am On May 06, 2017
rifasenate11:
na waoo. walahi , OP are all these descriptions necessary to sell that car?, all these features are very common.

Lol you. These features are not common. Out of 10 cars on the road, you might only be able to spot 2 cars with all these features in one place. Take 2 different anti-theft security for example.
Re: 2 Year Used Isuzu Rodeo With.SOLD ON JIJI by barrydee(m): 3:51pm On May 06, 2017
please upload pics of the dashboard and engine. I'm interested
Re: 2 Year Used Isuzu Rodeo With.SOLD ON JIJI by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:30pm On May 06, 2017
barrydee:
please upload pics of the dashboard and engine. I'm interested

Will snap and upload tomorrow .
Re: 2 Year Used Isuzu Rodeo With.SOLD ON JIJI by WeNoGoDie(m): 8:31am On May 07, 2017
Bright sunday morning.
Re: 2 Year Used Isuzu Rodeo With.SOLD ON JIJI by WeNoGoDie(m): 2:06pm On May 07, 2017
more

Re: 2 Year Used Isuzu Rodeo With.SOLD ON JIJI by WeNoGoDie(m): 2:20pm On May 07, 2017
A past thread on nairaland that discusses how rugged this car is:

https://www.nairaland.com/982726/information-isuzu-rodeo-2001-2004-model

Another Isuzu Rodeo user on nairaland that declared how his Rodeo was completely submerged in flood water and came out undetered where other cars would have fried:

https://www.nairaland.com/980508/isuzu-rodeo-engine-immersed-flood
Re: 2 Year Used Isuzu Rodeo With.SOLD ON JIJI by WeNoGoDie(m): 9:07pm On May 08, 2017
eddy42k:
I used to believe the stunt I see dos white guy perform on screen were fake till I had an experience yesterday with my rodeo I was to go to a new site, though there was serious flood didn't know it was as deep as a well.

My rodeo was almost fully immersed to the extent my shirt was wet cos water entered up to the gear knob, mine is a manual drive. What baffled me was how can the whole engine be in water and still run fine?

I was thinking of selling it for a 4runner before but am now having a rethink on that, because she has been so kind.

https://www.nairaland.com/980508/isuzu-rodeo-engine-immersed-flood
Re: 2 Year Used Isuzu Rodeo With.SOLD ON JIJI by WeNoGoDie(m): 8:11am On May 13, 2017
Think of it. How many cars can handle mud like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c4X9SolSkc
Re: 2 Year Used Isuzu Rodeo With.SOLD ON JIJI by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:25pm On May 13, 2017
Rugged
Re: 2 Year Used Isuzu Rodeo With.SOLD ON JIJI by WeNoGoDie(m): 1:25pm On May 14, 2017
Rodeo doing what many cars can't do on snow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnGSQclOn-Y
Re: 2 Year Used Isuzu Rodeo With.SOLD ON JIJI by WeNoGoDie(m): 9:12am On May 25, 2017
SOLD to a buyer from jiji advert web.
Re: 2 Year Used Isuzu Rodeo With.SOLD ON JIJI by Mrjayman: 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hello peeps,

Please can anyone recommend a good Rodeo mechanic in Lagos.

I'm in urgent need of one.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2016 Toyota Rav4 XLE AWD / 2006 Chrysler Crossfire Tokunbo In Ibadan Clean History / 2007 Model Toyota Avalon Limited Toks Fully Loaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.