Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Are There No Mon-fri Jobs Anymore In This Country? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are There No Mon-fri Jobs Anymore In This Country? (1723 Views)

Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Job In This Country? / Do U Need A School Job In Abuja .call Me Or Text- I Currently Earn 570k Per Mon / Npower List Will Be Out By Mon 20th Nov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There No Mon-fri Jobs Anymore In This Country? by PinkStarsFallIn: 9:26am On May 06, 2017
I just got a job offer today. The salary is over my expectation. Infact they paying well, but it seems I will decline the job offer.
I'm just tired of Mon-Sat jobs, am an account staff and I have always been saddled with Mon-Sat jobs,
Azin,no social life at all, no time for personal development. Just work work work work!!!!!!
Are there mon-fri jobs out there except govt jobs for account staff, if I should keep trying to see if I would get one.
Or how are you coping with mon-sat jobs especially wen urstill doing one professional exam or the other.

1 Like

Re: Are There No Mon-fri Jobs Anymore In This Country? by Blessedgurl(f): 11:11am On May 06, 2017
There are still Mon-Fri jobs out there it's just based on the organizations.

One can still keep a social life, there's always a way around this stuff but it usually depends on one's personality.

There are individuals who work three to four days a week but still don't have a good work - life balance.

2 Likes

Re: Are There No Mon-fri Jobs Anymore In This Country? by Kemzeee1(f): 12:23pm On May 06, 2017
PinkStarsFallIn:
I just got a job offer today. The salary is over my expectation. Infact they paying well, but it seems I will decline the job offer.
I'm just tired of Mon-Sat jobs, am an account staff and I have always been saddled with Mon-Sat jobs,
Azin,no social life at all, no time for personal development. Just work work work work!!!!!!
Are there mon-fri jobs out there except govt jobs for account staff, if I should keep trying to see if I would get one.
Or how are you coping with mon-sat jobs especially wen urstill doing one professional exam or the other.
dont decline the job offer, be on it while you search for another job that will give you your weekends

1 Like

Re: Are There No Mon-fri Jobs Anymore In This Country? by hernandson(m): 1:10pm On May 06, 2017
well its scarce every organization are trying to compete,so as to be the best or still be the best. the miss the offer buddy,time will make you adjust for social life,stay bless bro

1 Like

Re: Are There No Mon-fri Jobs Anymore In This Country? by toygod2: 2:22pm On May 06, 2017
Nigerians always wanting to work their employees out.
Tchwwwsw
Re: Are There No Mon-fri Jobs Anymore In This Country? by dhantey324(m): 4:27pm On May 06, 2017
Op must be a football lover grin
Re: Are There No Mon-fri Jobs Anymore In This Country? by bootylady101(f): 7:25pm On May 06, 2017
Wetin u wan do on Saturday? u spend more money sitting @ home or attending functions, u focus more on your family as a married man, family, work n religious activities, take kids on Sunday afternoon for outings
Re: Are There No Mon-fri Jobs Anymore In This Country? by PinkStarsFallIn: 2:22pm On May 07, 2017
dhantey324:
Op must be a football lover grin
Funny enof I don't even watch football
Re: Are There No Mon-fri Jobs Anymore In This Country? by PinkStarsFallIn: 2:23pm On May 07, 2017
Blessedgurl:
There are still Mon-Fri jobs out there it's just based on the organizations.

One can still keep a social life, there's always a way around this stuff but it usually depends on one's personality.

There are individuals who work three to four days a week but still don't have a good work - life balance.
Its d way around it am even interested in hearing. I feel choked.
Re: Are There No Mon-fri Jobs Anymore In This Country? by PinkStarsFallIn: 2:26pm On May 07, 2017
Kemzeee1:
dont decline the job offer, be on it while you search for another job that will give you your weekends
Dats anoda p. Im tired of jumping on one bus and start doing subway surfer ring to get on anoda.
All d lies to attend anoda interview, am tired of it. All I want is a Mon-Fri job even if the pay is reduced.
Re: Are There No Mon-fri Jobs Anymore In This Country? by Blessedgurl(f): 3:07pm On May 07, 2017
PinkStarsFallIn:

Its d way around it am even interested in hearing. I feel choked.

Okay

Do you like the job and are you okay with the working environment?

What do you like doing/spending your time on?

Are you married or single?

Do you like hanging out friends or spending some alone time?

Do you stay close to your family members and some close friends?

When do you resume and close from work?

From your answers you can arrive at a solution. You just have to plan your free time well. E.g Catch up with friends on phone, then at times you have group hangouts.
Re: Are There No Mon-fri Jobs Anymore In This Country? by Ifeoma16(f): 4:00pm On May 07, 2017
Will you love to teach?
Re: Are There No Mon-fri Jobs Anymore In This Country? by nmreports: 4:58pm On May 07, 2017
True...

1 Like

Re: Are There No Mon-fri Jobs Anymore In This Country? by omerta07(m): 5:51pm On May 07, 2017
Your own better... I am currently battling with a Monday to sunday job... Off day comes once a week... Which of course is for washing and sleeping... Naija we hail thee.
Re: Are There No Mon-fri Jobs Anymore In This Country? by dhantey324(m): 7:34pm On May 07, 2017
PinkStarsFallIn:
Funny enof I don't even watch football

Eventually we all need rest.. We no go work die
Re: Are There No Mon-fri Jobs Anymore In This Country? by PinkStarsFallIn: 7:37pm On May 07, 2017
Blessedgurl:

Okay

Do you like the job and are you okay with the working environment?

What do you like doing/spending your time on?

Are you married or single?

Do you like hanging out friends or spending some alone time?

Do you stay close to your family members and some close friends?

When do you resume and close from work?

From your answers you can arrive at a solution. You just have to plan your free time well. E.g Catch up with friends on phone, then at times you have group hangouts.
Thanks for your time. Yh I know I can chat with friends, that's enough. But I also have a spiritual routine during the weekends especially. And I also intend to write professional exams.
Can one who resume by 9am close by 6pm get home by 8pm, try to fix for the next day,eat,and prolly sleep by 10pm from Monday to Saturday be able to read to finish a degree/professional programme? Like is it possible?
Re: Are There No Mon-fri Jobs Anymore In This Country? by PinkStarsFallIn: 7:37pm On May 07, 2017
omerta07:
Your own better... I am currently battling with a Monday to sunday job... Off day comes once a week... Which of course is for washing and sleeping... Naija we hail thee.
Lool. D slavery is just wicked!!!
Re: Are There No Mon-fri Jobs Anymore In This Country? by PinkStarsFallIn: 7:38pm On May 07, 2017
Ifeoma16:
Will you love to teach?
Is that not even worse? Lesson note and exam marking is a silent killer
Re: Are There No Mon-fri Jobs Anymore In This Country? by PinkStarsFallIn: 7:39pm On May 07, 2017
dhantey324:

Eventually we all need rest.. We no go work die
Abi
Re: Are There No Mon-fri Jobs Anymore In This Country? by Blessedgurl(f): 10:51pm On May 07, 2017
PinkStarsFallIn:

Thanks for your time. Yh I know I can chat with friends, that's enough. But I also have a spiritual routine during the weekends especially. And I also intend to write professional exams.
Can one who resume by 9am close by 6pm get home by 8pm, try to fix for the next day,eat,and prolly sleep by 10pm from Monday to Saturday be able to read to finish a degree/professional programme? Like is it possible?

Yeah, I get your point but it is still achievable. You can wake up and read, at least little by little you will be able to meet up.

Though, you can still continue your search for Mon-Fri jobs if you can't handle it.

(1) (Reply)

Mainone Cable Nigeria Pre-sales Lead Recruitment 2018 / Livesolution Resources Abuja / Tele-collection Officer Wanted(Entry-level Position)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.