Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Lovely Photos Of Pregnant Bridesmaids - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lovely Photos Of Pregnant Bridesmaids (43305 Views)

Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) / Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) / Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Photos Of Pregnant Bridesmaids by ezzylee(m): 11:36am On May 06, 2017
ITbomb:
And we are celebrating them, *some text missing*

Bros didn't you read the post very well.... The woman thanked the husband's of these pregnant ladies for allowing them travel (even in their condition) to perform their brides maid duties.

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of Pregnant Bridesmaids by oweniwe(m): 12:06pm On May 06, 2017
Den don chop sp€√m.... tongue
Re: Lovely Photos Of Pregnant Bridesmaids by sisisioge: 12:19pm On May 06, 2017
grin grin grin go girls cool
Re: Lovely Photos Of Pregnant Bridesmaids by Missmossy(f): 12:27pm On May 06, 2017
The look on their faces though cheesy strong women. Ko easy, congrats to them and the bride.
Re: Lovely Photos Of Pregnant Bridesmaids by Humility017(m): 12:46pm On May 06, 2017
maxiuc:
They way ladies push for marriage this days eee tire me
I just met a lady she started dating for 1month she is talking about how this year will not pass her by that she must get married Hmmmmmmm I quickly gave her a big Amen God will do it for you

Right now we dey quarrel

Lol...you've not seen anything yet
especially ladies that have gone past the age of 25
they make me laugh...their only want is nothing but marriage.....you will meet a lady now, start a relationship she will start telling you her goal is to get married this year.....

I understand the essence of every relationship should be marriage and not fun..perse
but some ladies are getting too desperate and it is gonna make many single for a long time

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of Pregnant Bridesmaids by jide219(m): 1:16pm On May 06, 2017
When they say black is beautiful those pictures comes to my mind
Re: Lovely Photos Of Pregnant Bridesmaids by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 1:37pm On May 06, 2017
maxiuc:
They way ladies push for marriage this days eee tire me
I just met a lady she started dating for 1month she is talking about how this year will not pass her by that she must get married Hmmmmmmm I quickly gave her a big Amen God will do it for you

Right now we dey quarrel
funny!
Re: Lovely Photos Of Pregnant Bridesmaids by horlakunle25(m): 2:08pm On May 06, 2017
D way naija woman dey take collect fire nowadays ehn!! Pregnant woman jst full every! Like 5 naming ceremony for my street dis weekend!

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of Pregnant Bridesmaids by davide470(m): 2:20pm On May 06, 2017
Haha..

See Confidence and her bridesmaid! cheesy
Re: Lovely Photos Of Pregnant Bridesmaids by rukysexy: 3:55pm On May 06, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Lovely Photos Of Pregnant Bridesmaids by Freethought(m): 4:07pm On May 06, 2017
eipreel:
When I was younger,it was a taboo for married women to be bridesmaids but these days...

Well, this is 21ST CENTURY

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of Pregnant Bridesmaids by ajebuter(f): 6:26pm On May 06, 2017
Babangbali. enemyofprogress..
See your handwork?
Come and carry all the aboyun you give belle..
Okooloyun
Re: Lovely Photos Of Pregnant Bridesmaids by Basic123: 6:46pm On May 06, 2017
Partnerbiz2:
I love that complexion dark
dark babes are the most beautiful walahi.beautiful,look real and mature.

fair babes always look artificial.
Re: Lovely Photos Of Pregnant Bridesmaids by enemyofprogress: 7:41pm On May 06, 2017
ajebuter:
Babangbali. enemyofprogress..

See your handwork?

Come and carry all the aboyun you give belle..

Okooloyun
come let me give you your own too
Re: Lovely Photos Of Pregnant Bridesmaids by prela(f): 10:24pm On May 06, 2017
SweetJoystick:
If they are single trash, if married cool

Did you happen to miss the part where she thanked their husbands for letting them travel

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of Pregnant Bridesmaids by SweetJoystick(m): 11:07pm On May 06, 2017
prela:

Did you happen to miss the part where she thanked their husbands for letting them travel
Forget that thing, na ccover up. She doesn't want people to say she has wayward ladies as friends, na why she give those wey no get husband husband

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Couple Celebrate Their Wedding Nigeria Style (photos) / Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience / Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.