Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

9ice And Toni Break Up? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice And Toni Break Up? (3076 Views)

Why Nigerian Music Groups Break-up / Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. / Hottest!9ice Is Engaged To Toni Payne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice And Toni Break Up? by chrisical(m): 9:27am On Jan 09, 2010
Big lie
Re: 9ice And Toni Break Up? by Dotman01(m): 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2010
Big Lie ke? Well i hope so sha
Re: 9ice And Toni Break Up? by spikedcylinder: 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2010
ofokaofoki:

it is obvious they were just infatuated and wanted to bleep each other, i heard 9ice has a got kitten. shocked shocked
disgraceful. i knew that gurl was too big headed for 9ice. girl wey dey speak phonee like say na wafi she dey speak. her education is too much for 9ice, and it got into her head , those kind gurls wont take cheating from any guy,
lmfao grin grin

Now the break up is her fault because she was too educated for him and she didn't take cheating from him?
Posh. undecided
Re: 9ice And Toni Break Up? by ayx: 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2010
I thought everyone saw this coming,but from what i can see by your reactions.you guys are really slooooooooow,
Re: 9ice And Toni Break Up? by afrodoc(m): 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2010
ayx so u r a genius for expectin 9ice's marriage 2 fall apart? Clap 4 ursef! Bt u c some of r busy working as lawyers,engineers,doctors,bankers so we dont xray celebrity marriages.again clap 4 ursef mr fast!
Re: 9ice And Toni Break Up? by hatch: 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2010
So 9ice and Toni have broken up right ? Good for them.

Lets switch the channel. some one pass me the remote control. undecided
Re: 9ice And Toni Break Up? by lalaboi(m): 5:04pm On Jan 10, 2010
Na big wa. . .Really sad thing to happen . . .

Am thinking there is more to it than 9ice cheating. . .prolly the marraige was a fix. . .who knows. . .stories might develop. . .only time will tell
Re: 9ice And Toni Break Up? by ofokaofoki: 5:08pm On Jan 10, 2010
taaaaaa, which fix, them dey fix that kind thing? to reach born pikin for am level? taaaaaaaa!
Re: 9ice And Toni Break Up? by denzel2009: 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2010
They both wanted to use each other jare cos its too short a time for it to crack up. 9ice wanted to break into the US and Toni Payne wanted to be recognised. 2 ge 4
Re: 9ice And Toni Break Up? by lalaboi(m): 5:48pm On Jan 10, 2010
denzel2009:

They both wanted to use each other jare cos its too short a time for it to crack up. 9ice wanted to break into the US and Toni Payne wanted to be recognised. 2 ge 4

Exactly what i mean by the marriage was prolly a fix grin. . .
Re: 9ice And Toni Break Up? by Omolulu(m): 1:28am On Jan 11, 2010
ayx:

I thought everyone saw this coming,but from what i can see by your reactions.you guys are really slooooooooow,
u are high!
Re: 9ice And Toni Break Up? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:59am On Jan 12, 2010
This isnt good news at all!! sad
Re: 9ice And Toni Break Up? by 2muchdolla: 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2010
Guyz is this true or false? well if is truth i guess toni suppose to be awared of musicians/stars life's that's the it goes, no wondering or worries guyz life goes on
Re: 9ice And Toni Break Up? by denzel2009: 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2010
2muchdolla:

Guyz is this true or false? well if is truth i guess toni suppose to be awared of musicians/stars life's that's the it goes, no wondering or worries guyz life goes on

Gibberish!
Re: 9ice And Toni Break Up? by frijos(m): 9:49am On Jan 14, 2010
funny enough before this news came up, i n my gf were addressing the same issue/topic. she said she knows i'll definitely fall (for girls i mean) even while am still insisting am not dat kinda guy. she said let's face d truth girls will eventually rush me as a star (of which they've already started in my area) but there won't be a problem as long as i give her wht she wants. i love my girl, she overstand. cool
Re: 9ice And Toni Break Up? by audio: 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2010
frijos:

funny enough before this news came up, i n my gf were addressing the same issue/topic. she said she knows i'll definitely fall (for girls i mean) even while am still insisting am not dat kinda guy. she said let's face d truth girls will eventually rush me as a star (of which they've already started in my area) but there won't be a problem as long as i give her wht she wants. i love my girl, she overstand. cool

Well i can see that i haven't missed much on Nairaland. Lol. Still the same old off point gibberish. The hiatus continues.
Re: 9ice And Toni Break Up? by darequam(m): 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2010
Hmmmmm!!!
Maybe now I can get to limelight quickly and take one of those ladies still on free transfer,
Toni Payne, Rihana, & Miley cyres.
Re: 9ice And Toni Break Up? by dammiecool(m): 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2010
akanke ni nko, she cant stop calling me
wakati wakati lo ma n fi pe miii
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I cant shout grin cheesy wink
Re: 9ice And Toni Break Up? by eldee(m): 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2010
As a fan of good music, I don't care about their divorce . . . I'm jst trying to see how it will affect his music.

Wow . . . 9ice's next album is going to be soooo deep.
Break up and deaths bring the best in artistes . . . Usher's Confessions, Nas' Godson, Chris Brown's Crawl, Kanye's Heartless . . . the list is endless.

Watch this space cheesy
Re: 9ice And Toni Break Up? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2010
ofokaofoki, ar u saying it is education that makes women less tolerant of their cheating partners? does it occur to you that we actually do get tired of your playaway matches? it is unfortunate that most guys have learnt from their homes that it is daddy's job to cheat and mummy's job to endure!
Re: 9ice And Toni Break Up? by vescucci(m): 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2010
@eldee. So true.
Re: 9ice And Toni Break Up? by LilDon1(m): 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2010
men!! What a shock??
Re: 9ice And Toni Break Up? by smalllips(f): 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2010
Agreeing with Denzel2009, he's right, I personally know seun(Toni Payne) known her from as far as the 90's b4 she ever thought of going to the states, she finished from QC travelled at 17 and I don't know that she went to uni except thats the lie she's telling people, she was never really doing anything abroad apart from running her clothing and make-up line thing and for all u who keep hyping her over board, she met nice in America at a party shortly after she had dated tuface and that failed too. So basically she's just a buisness woman who met nice and realized she could market him based on her contacts abroad simple and plain. Altho I did like to acknowledge one good thing she did for him, which was the internet recognition she created for him on myspace,fbook etc, Came home to Nigeria dated him briefly and got pregnant and well u all know the rest, So I really don't know where this she's over educated thing came from, better still you guys can request for qualifications to be put up for all to see,
Re: 9ice And Toni Break Up? by smalllips(f): 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2010
Agreeing with Denzel2009, he's right, I personally know seun(Toni Payne) known her from as far as the 90's b4 she ever thought of going to the states, she finished from QC travelled at 17 and I don't know that she went to uni except thats the lie she's telling people, she was never really doing anything abroad apart from running her clothing and make-up line thing and for all u who keep hyping her over board, she met nice in America at a party shortly after she had dated tuface and that failed too. So basically she's just a buisness woman who met nice and realized she could market him based on her contacts abroad simple and plain. Altho I did like to acknowledge one good thing she did for him, which was the internet recognition she created for him on myspace,fbook etc, Came home to Nigeria dated him briefly and got pregnant and well u all know the rest, So I really don't know where this she's over educated thing came from, better still you guys can request for qualifications to be put up for all to see,
Re: 9ice And Toni Break Up? by Genuflect(m): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2010
^^Hmmmm
Re: 9ice And Toni Break Up? by belingo2: 6:30am On Jan 19, 2010
small lips:

you must really know TP to be saying all these about her? I must challenge you on this to please tell me: 1) the country TP was born? what university she went to? plus you said she met 9ice at a friend's party in america?? there you lie again, please get your facts right gurl, it is obvious you are jealous of her/want her down fall. whatever happened to their marriage is still a mystery so if you dont know, do yourself the honour by closing your mouth, you wish you were her and for the records, she has dated more pedigreed men than 9ice, she was warned!! but wouldn't listen,
Re: 9ice And Toni Break Up? by jawosin(m): 9:30am On Jan 19, 2010
small lips get big lips. This is what hate can cause, I agree with belingo, you are very jealous of her and its obvious and you claim to know her yet even I know more about her than you. Im sure most of 9ice fans know more abot her than you. Jelousy is a disease. 9ice na my main guy so I know everything about the wife, she did not go to QC, she has lived n America most of her life, she graduated California University Northridge. and she met 9ice in Nigeria in 2006 at Gbenga Adeyinka party. Where is my prize.
Re: 9ice And Toni Break Up? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 19, 2010
small lips:

jawosin:

small lips get big lips. This is what hate can cause, I agree with belingo, you are very jealous of her and its obvious and you claim to know her yet even I know more about her than you. Im sure most of 9ice fans know more abot her than you. Jelousy is a disease. 9ice na my main guy so I know everything about the wife, she did not go to QC, she has lived n America most of her life, she graduated California University Northridge. and she met 9ice in Nigeria in 2006 at Gbenga Adeyinka party. Where is my prize.

loooooool
Re: 9ice And Toni Break Up? by jawosin(m): 9:45am On Jan 19, 2010
lol.
she has big lips though. women and their problems, too much envy in their body
Re: 9ice And Toni Break Up? by swaggrbabe: 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2011
small lips:

faakay:

loooooool
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool hahahahahahahahah

Re: 9ice And Toni Break Up? by swaggrbabe: 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2011
hahahahahahahahahahahaha loooooooooooooooooool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mo Hits All Star Video Is Out Boody Call / Instrumentalists And Musicians (keyboardists, Drummers, Bassist: Etc) / Instrumental Remake Of Mayorkun's Eleko By Xy_beats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.