Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding (31247 Views)

Ikpeazu Reconstructing Osisioma Road Aba (Photos) / Abandoned Calabar-Odukpani-Itu-Ikot Ekpene Road: NASS Committee Investigates / Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by obyrich(m): 7:18pm On May 07, 2017
quentin06:
The Eastern State With The Best Roads Is Ebonyi State. Roads Built 10yrs Ago Are Still Standing.
These Roads Ikpeazu Is Constructing Wont See The Next Rainy Season, With Coal Tar Coating Of Half Inch?
Just Like Rnads In Ph, Chinese Road Construction At Its Worst.
Why did all the roads he rebuilt in 2015 survive the rains of 2016? grin
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 07, 2017
obyrich:
Coating road? Some of these roads were cast with concrete before overlaying bitumen on them. They are not the same with what orji kalu did.

That will be awesome.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 07, 2017
obyrich:
Most of these companies are owned by Nigerians.

All join, the aim is to steal more money..
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 07, 2017
obyrich:

abeg which road? see powerline area, looks like germany in 1945 ,
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by solacong: 8:37pm On May 07, 2017
IKOTE EKEPENE shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by duwell(m): 9:16pm On May 07, 2017
Pls mbok it is not 'Ikote Ekpene'. It is Ikot Ekpene
I know you're spelling it the way Aba people pronounce it...
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Obongawanesther(f): 10:29pm On May 07, 2017
Ponponkon:
At 70% completion ,Faulks road starting from Brass junction and Okigwe road junction section of it is looking wow.

Fire on Dede Okezie!
say 40% not 70 cos from 7 deck to okigwe junction is not improving....road construction of poor quality....d worst state wit bad roads is Abia state....Aba precisely
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:58pm On May 07, 2017
Ponponkon:
In the day...

In the night...

Work never stops.

That's Ikpeazu's pledge.

This is the current status Ikot Ekpene Road Aba. This is Opobo Junction section of the road.

Note: The Federal Government has moved in to repair the Ohanze/Umuezigbe/umuokpo end of the road. Abia is smiling again.

OP so wetin make we do? Was the road not part of those GEJ started and commissioned that make you guys still vote for him? haha
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Nationale: 6:11am On May 08, 2017
What about the solid drainage channels along the same Ikot Ekpene road that was was destroyed by the same Ikpeazu two years ago and abandoned. It has become death traps. The drainage channels along Aba/Owerri road with the rods poking out are death traps too. Ikpeazu, short roads and abandonment of projects are 5 and 6.
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Griffon(m): 6:31am On May 08, 2017
Agumbankembu:
Ponponkon

Please who is the one repairing the Azumini federal road, is it the state governor, federal govt or Akwa Ibom state govt, my brother told me they are handling the road, I am not sure. so tell me

The Federal Government are handling that project.
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Ponponkon: 6:47am On May 08, 2017
obyrich:
I am an ngwa man. But I join you in drawing the attention of the state governor to Arochukwu road. I think the state is doing another road to cut off the federal road abandoned for several years. I visited Arochukwu on 1st May and had a first hand experience of what your people pass through.
Ponponkon emenyere nwogwugwu, emenyere nwonosike.

I am not impressed with what is happening at Ikot-Ekpene road, why can't they do something to make the stretch between opobo junction and Ehere Market accessible?
Bro that stretch will be done last. if you fix there, all the vehicles going to Uyo and calabar will not allow workers to do there job. Starting from Alaoji ukpakiri to umuokpo has been done with good drainage, in fact you can speed 140 there now even though it has not been completed. That Texaco to Ehere market is going to be last. I know traders are suffering there but the decision was taken so as to give the road construction workers enough space to operate. Thanks for you kind input.

The Arochukwu road,governor is constructing another highway for them which I posted here sometime ago. The bad one you traveled through is a federal road and Babatunde Fashola promised us that FG will work on it this term
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Ponponkon: 6:51am On May 08, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

OP so wetin make we do? Was the road not part of those GEJ started and commissioned that make you guys still vote for him? haha
My dear brother, GEJ signed for concession of the road but never released the money,I always say it loud and clear here that in terms of road network, GEJ did not treat us the people of Abia state well.
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:55am On May 08, 2017
Ponponkon:
My dear brother, GEJ signed for concession of the road but never released the money,I always say it loud and clear here that in terms of road network, GEJ did not treat us the people of Abia state well.

But you guys still support and voted for him in 2015, Did you guys do that based on hatred for Buhari?
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Ponponkon: 6:56am On May 08, 2017
nkemdi89:

And you didn't thank Rochas who brought him to lime light, who allowed his chairman of rochas group of company, by giving him a political platform to contest, despite he did most of his campaign in IMO instead of Abia. Funny we were together on Friday afternoon I didn't know he had a new appointment, would have congratulate him though.
He worked so hard and proved himself to be a man of integrity that's why Rocha's promoted him that high. It is left for him to thank Rocha's his boss nah abi you wan mek I tank Rochas ? oya tek am,Oga Rochas your Chairman Dr Ponponkon dey salute you o
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by obyrich(m): 7:18am On May 08, 2017
Ponponkon:
Bro that stretch will be done last. if you fix there, all the vehicles going to Uyo and calabar will not allow workers to do there job. Starting from Alaoji ukpakiri to umuokpo has been done with good drainage, in fact you can speed 140 there now even though it has not been completed. That Texaco to Ehere market is going to be last. I know traders are suffering there but the decision was taken so as to give the road construction workers enough space to operate. Thanks for you kind input.

The Arochukwu road,governor is constructing another highway for them which I posted here sometime ago. The bad one you traveled through is a federal road and Babatunde Fashola promised us that FG will work on it this term
Which umuokpo? Has Ohanze been fixed?As at last week I passed there, traffic was still diverting via Acho Nwakanma-Umuokerekengwa-Nlagu village routes to bypass the Umuokpo-Ohanze Secondary school potholes. So when was it fixed?
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Ponponkon: 9:23am On May 08, 2017
obyrich:
Which umuokpo? Has Ohanze been fixed?As at last week I passed there, traffic was still diverting via Acho Nwakanma-Umuokerekengwa-Nlagu village routes to bypass the Umuokpo-Ohanze Secondary school potholes. So when was it fixed?
Work is on going bro,like I said earlier they partitioned it. When you went to Ohanze did you pass Alaoji, Ukpakiri,Umuezigbe and Umuoru? If yes did not not see work going on there?. Visit the umuokpo section too. The Umuokerekengwa section has not been attended to because of the bits style they're using
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Ponponkon: 9:26am On May 08, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

But you guys still support and voted for him in 2015, Did you guys do that based on hatred for Buhari?
Brother if you ask me I will tell you that 2015 is in the past.Let's focus on what lies ahead,moreover we need Buhari to fix our roads he is our president now.
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:31am On May 08, 2017
Ponponkon:
Brother if you ask me I will tell you that 2015 is in the past.Let's focus on what lies ahead,moreover we need Buhari to fix our roads he is our president now.

Good and glad you accept he is our president, But 95% of your people still live in hatred world and that won't help at all, Even if Buhari decide to fix those roads with the hatred coming from your people his advisers might ask him to channel all to those region that love nd support him first and maybe think about South East later..
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by obyrich(m): 9:50am On May 08, 2017
Ponponkon:
Work is on going bro,like I said earlier they partitioned it. When you went to Ohanze did you pass Alaoji, Ukpakiri,Umuezigbe and Umuoru? If yes did not not see work going on there?. Visit the umuokpo section too. The Umuokerekengwa section has not been attended to because of the bits style they're using
Umuoru? Bro please do your work. I understand. grin
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Ponponkon: 10:05am On May 08, 2017
obyrich:
Umuoru? Bro please do your work. I understand. grin
I am not holding brief for FG,they're the one handling those sections and chosen to do it in bits. Umuoru and Umuezigbe are same technically isn't it? Just take a drive from Alaoji section of Ehere mechanic village, starting from intersoft bottling company, do it and tell me what you see. I am in Umuahia now and won't have time this week to take a trip to that side to get you pictures. You know this week is a hectic one for us but be rest assured that the government of Dr Ikpeazu is mounting all the pleasure on FG to get those section of the road ready very soon.
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Ponponkon: 10:12am On May 08, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Good and glad you accept he is our president, But 95% of your people still live in hatred world and that won't help at all, Even if Buhari decide to fix those roads with the hatred coming from your people his advisers might ask him to channel all to those region that love nd support him first and maybe think about South East later..
In essence you're saying South East should be on their own? I know Jonathan did a lot of good work in the north and west,how many votes did that fetch him at the end? Let's be real and factual, in Nigeria we have not grown above the politics of "He is My Brother or We are in the same religion ". Buhari is the president of all of us whether we voted for him or not. Have you ever read anywhere where I Ponponkon disrespected the office of General Buhari? I respect constituted authorities. Buhari is our man till 2019 come rain come sunshine.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Nobody: 10:25am On May 08, 2017
Nasa28:
Ikpeazu and coating of road,

Who knows what will happen when big trucks run on the road for 2 months...
We all know the road will not last bro. But let's manage it shaa, that's the more reason why biafra is gaining weight.

If one fully loaded Dangote trailer runs that road, forget it.

Especially close to the gutters..
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Nobody: 10:27am On May 08, 2017
Ponponkon:
Bro lalasticlala i'm sure you will be wondering about level of works in other parts of Abia right? Stay tuned, in the days ahead I will be posting pictures of level of work done in Aba/Ubakala Road in Umuahia as well as the magical road revolution going on at world bank housing estate Umuahia. We shall take the drive fro. the Popular Orpet junction. through Nnokwa,Enugukwu road and health centre road.
Ayam here ayam here, Truth is my business.

Bros, make i join Una chop Abia money.
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by obyrich(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2017
Ponponkon:
I am not holding brief for FG,they're the one handling those sections and chosen to do it in bits. Umuoru and Umuezigbe are same technically isn't it? Just take a drive from Alaoji section of Ehere mechanic village, starting from intersoft bottling company, do it and tell me what you see. I am in Umuahia now and won't have time this week to take a trip to that side to get you pictures. You know this week is a hectic one for us but be rest assured that the government of Dr Ikpeazu is mounting all the pleasure on FG to get those section of the road ready very soon.
My prayers is with you. God will see you through. However, I just drove past the mechanic village now around Ezexco. I don't want to spoil the fun and encomiums you have garnered here by posting the pictures. But if you doubt me, I will post the picture here as at today because I will drive past there again on my way back.

What is the name of the company handling that road? For a road which attracted the presence of the Minister of works to be awarded to a nameless contractor is something to be worried about.

Do you know that old women were the ones mixing concrete and doing the drainage concrete job on that road at a time? The excavations were done with shovel and diggers. No single excavator has worked on that road. In December and January, the boys doing the excavation job would poor water to moisten the ground at night to enable them work in the morning.
Since December till now, the have been dancing around Ukpakiri and Alaoji. A distance of less than 200m. For a Federal government project, this is too poor and the government of Abia State should speak up to condemn it.

Umuoru is way off Aba-Ikot Ekpene road. It has no link with the road.
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:30pm On May 08, 2017
Ponponkon:
In essence you're saying South East should be on their own? I know Jonathan did a lot of good work in the north and west,how many votes did that fetch him at the end? Let's be real and factual, in Nigeria we have not grown above the politics of "He is My Brother or We are in the same religion ". Buhari is the president of all of us whether we voted for him or not. Have you ever read anywhere where I Ponponkon disrespected the office of General Buhari? I respect constituted authorities. Buhari is our man till 2019 come rain come sunshine.

Well so far Buhari have done so many thing for South so many road construction are ongoing, But seem that region keep demanding for more despite not contributing much to the emergence of this Govt...

In 2011 South West voted massively for GEJ and i happen to be part of those that campaign for him thinking he will be nice and change the face of Nigeria but i guess are wrong thinking he is part of the youths that can lead this country forward..

Well bellow is a thread for the roads in South East that was under construction under this Govt..

https://www.nairaland.com/3461195/ongoing-fg-road-projects-south-east
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Ponponkon: 6:02pm On May 08, 2017
obyrich:
My prayers is with you. God will see you through. However, I just drove past the mechanic village now around Ezexco. I don't want to spoil the fun and encomiums you have garnered here by posting the pictures. But if you doubt me, I will post the picture here as at today because I will drive past there again on my way back.

What is the name of the company handling that road? For a road which attracted the presence of the Minister of works to be awarded to a nameless contractor is something to be worried about.

Do you know that old women were the ones mixing concrete and doing the drainage concrete job on that road at a time? The excavations were done with shovel and diggers. No single excavator has worked on that road. In December and January, the boys doing the excavation job would poor water to moisten the ground at night to enable them work in the morning.
Since December till now, the have been dancing around Ukpakiri and Alaoji. A distance of less than 200m. For a Federal government project, this is too poor and the government of Abia State should speak up to condemn it.

Umuoru is way off Aba-Ikot Ekpene road. It has no link with the road.
I never told you that Ezesco side has been done by FG. Ezesco is in Ehere precisely at Umumgborogu's compound where a former manager of seven up bottling company Deacon Uzoma Samuel hails from. I told you from Intersoft at Alaoji. I am not here to condemn the approach adopted by federal government. However I am of the belief that the road will be through before September since Governor Ikpeazu has taken over the repair of the other stretch.

Please my brother, always post pictures both good and bad because it is for our own good. We want FG to help us so not posting pictures of the bad portion will not help us.

As for umuoru being of the road I don't understand your point . Umuezigbe,Umuafoukwu and Umuoru are one people,unless you want to tell me that an Umuagwa indigene is not also an Umuezigbe man. Well I am not from Agalaba/ Uhie part of Obingwa but I know much about Obingwa bro
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by B2mario(m): 6:15pm On May 08, 2017
Ponponkon:
Bro lalasticlala won't you send me a recharge card for being honest and factual all the time?

Oga you are over honest. Okezie Ikpeazu has made us proud, Aba has almost regained its lost glory.

Work is going on virtually everywhere in Aba.
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by B2mario(m): 6:17pm On May 08, 2017
obyrich:
nice question
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Ponponkon: 6:22pm On May 08, 2017
B2mario:

Oga you are over honest. Okezie Ikpeazu has made us proud, Aba has almost regained its lost glory.

Work is going on virtually everywhere in Aba.
Thank you brother,I always use pictures and videos to back thing up. I know where the government of Dr Ikpeazu is falling short of expectations and I also know the cause of that. Efforts are being made to tackle that issue once and for all.
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by B2mario(m): 6:24pm On May 08, 2017
Ponponkon:
At 70% completion ,Faulks road starting from Brass junction and Okigwe road junction section of it is looking wow.

Fire on Dede Okezie!
This man is doing great. And his work needs to be appreciated, hope you saw the underground drainage system he's constructing around ariaria axis. This man studied Aba very well before contesting for governor and he has solution to Aba flood problem.
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by B2mario(m): 6:29pm On May 08, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
Nice one, more lubricants to the indefatigable pivots of his upper limbs lol.

Pls sir, how far the osisioma aba flyover he earlier promised?

work has already started

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why FG Closed Nigeria’s Borders — CG Customs, Hameed Ali / Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State / Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.