Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding (31290 Views)

Ikpeazu Reconstructing Osisioma Road Aba (Photos) / Abandoned Calabar-Odukpani-Itu-Ikot Ekpene Road: NASS Committee Investigates / Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by B2mario(m): 7:03pm On May 08, 2017
byrron:

This was exactly what orji uzor kalu was doing in his first term, coating all manner of road's and publicizing it to the point where shortsighted so called Nigerian professional organizations​ started dishing him all manner of award's, he was given the title of "Action Governor".

This fraudulent strategy earned him a second term and right before your eyes, those coated road's started transforming into gully's, pond's, swimming pools, canals and rivers e.g folks Rd, cemetery market Rd, ariarria market Rd deserves a metaphysical investigation , PH road is more like Somalia.

The governor shouldn't​ adopt the orji kalu's method.

Which one is ariaria market road again after mentioning faulks road. Is it mandatory that everybody must comment in a forum like this. Oga Orji Uzor did very well in his 1st tenure which you and I know. Those professionals that gave him best governor's awards for two consecutive times were not blind and know more than you know.

some of the roads Orji Uzor Kalu constructed in flood prone Aba and Umuahia are still standing today. Before the inception of Orji Uzor Kalu regime there was no single road in Aba because no military dictator or Ogbonnaya Onu constructed or reconstructed any road in Aba. What Orji Uzor Kalu did was general overhaul of Mbakwe's roads and constructed new roads like umule road, umuocham road, Ekenna, cemetery, old express, Mcc road, okpulor umuobo etc. But today since it was Mbakwe that 1st worked on Aba people are attributing all the success to him forgetting the impact of Orji Uzor Kalu just because they want to kill his presidential aspiration.

Orji did very well during his time and Okezie Ikpeazu is taking the same way and we are appreciative of his work. He's constructing solid roads which is visible to the blind and audible to the dalf. thanks
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by B2mario(m): 7:09pm On May 08, 2017
Nwades:
op what happens to Omuma rd.... abi that part no follow for Aba... just visit Achiaru and see things for yourself

Haba! he will not construct every road at once it's one after the other. Nigerians are too myopic, before now you were complaining of poor states of road in Aba and now someone is paying attention to them and you are still complaining. Nigerians which way sef?
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by B2mario(m): 7:16pm On May 08, 2017
obyrich:
Coating road? Some of these roads were cast with concrete before overlaying bitumen on them. They are not the same with what orji kalu did.
yes, but Orji Uzor Kalu still try let's appreciate him
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by B2mario(m): 7:25pm On May 08, 2017
quentin06:

abeg which road? see powerline area, looks like germany in 1945 ,

you are a liar, which powerline area? He has not constructed anything around there, he's just working on faulks road and samek road. It was TA Orji that constructed that half powerline and environs connecting samek and faulks road and the roads are still standing.

let's stop lying it's against humanity.
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by obyrich(m): 9:40pm On May 08, 2017
Ponponkon:
I never told you that Ezesco side has been done by FG. Ezesco is in Ehere precisely at Umumgborogu's compound where a former manager of seven up bottling company Deacon Uzoma Samuel hails from. I told you from Intersoft at Alaoji. I am not here to condemn the approach adopted by federal government. However I am of the belief that the road will be through before September since Governor Ikpeazu has taken over the repair of the other stretch.

Please my brother, always post pictures both good and bad because it is for our own good. We want FG to help us so not posting pictures of the bad portion will not help us.

As for umuoru being of the road I don't understand your point . Umuezigbe,Umuafoukwu and Umuoru are one people,unless you want to tell me that an Umuagwa indigene is not also an Umuezigbe man. Well I am not from Agalaba/ Uhie part of Obingwa but I know much about Obingwa bro
umuoru has nothing to do with Aba-Ikot Ekpene road bro. Umuagwa and umuafoukwu are located along the road. Umuechi and umuoru are far off the road. Veering off the Aba-Ikot Ekpene road from Umuafoukwu market towards umuoru,you will pass Umuezigbe, then umuechi before you reach umuoru. That is how far off it is from the express.
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:17pm On May 08, 2017
Travelling to aba from uyo and vice versa from all known axis is still hell. So i dont know the road Op is posting and screaming President 2019..
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by AbuEzeFemi(m): 11:33pm On May 08, 2017
obyrich:
Coating road? Some of these roads were cast with concrete before overlaying bitumen on them. They are not the same with what orji kalu did.
President Buhari till 2023
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by obyrich(m): 6:11am On May 09, 2017
AbuEzeFemi:

President Buhari till 2023
When will you become president? At your age , Buhari had been a military Head of State. Now at over 80 years and down with chronic disease, you are still agitating for him to remain in power despite his dismal performance. Abi dem use your head do jazz? grin
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Ponponkon: 6:42am On May 09, 2017
obyrich:
umuoru has nothing to do with Aba-Ikot Ekpene road bro. Umuagwa and umuafoukwu are located along the road. Umuechi and umuoru are far off the road. Veering off the Aba-Ikot Ekpene road from Umuafoukwu market towards umuoru,you will pass Umuezigbe, then umuechi before you reach umuoru. That is how far off it is from the express.
Growing up in early 80's Umoru mill used to be the landmark for anyone going to that area.
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by obyrich(m): 7:15am On May 09, 2017
Ponponkon:
Growing up in early 80's Umoru mill used to be the landmark for anyone going to that area.
Maybe you are mixing things up. I presume you are referring to the mill near the late Politicians house, Anyanwu Ukancho. Ask anybody, even in the deadliest part of the midnight, someone in Umuoru will not hear the sound of a vehicle with burst exhaust pipe driving along Aba-Ikot Ekpene road.

All the same, I am still praying for you guys to pull true the hurdle of the week. We need to move forward in Abia.
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Ponponkon: 9:34am On May 09, 2017
obyrich:
Maybe you are mixing things up. I presume you are referring to the mill near the late Politicians house, Anyanwu Ukancho. Ask anybody, even in the deadliest part of the midnight, someone in Umuoru will not hear the sound of a vehicle with burst exhaust pipe driving along Aba-Ikot Ekpene road.

All the same, I am still praying for you guys to pull true the hurdle of the week. We need to move forward in Abia.
Anyanwu Ukancho,oboy that man kporo akpo those days o. Nnanna Ekpo and Anyanwu Ukancho mkpara ike la Ngwa mgbeaye o. Bro victory is assured.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Nobody: 10:37am On May 09, 2017
Ponponkon:
arinzeejionye the flyover project at Osisioma is going on at "full gear". The drilling of holes started 4weeks ago,you know 75% of the work will be done outside the site I.e iron bending and other technical cratf that are done with the rods.

I'm highly gratified with your reply sir.

Pls sir, the new Chinese steel plant in aba, is it still in top gear?
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 09, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

I'm highly gratified with your reply sir.

Pls sir, the new Chinese steel plant in aba, is it still in top gear?
the have begun production. The governor hosted some potential Chinese investors a while back on their premises, the also participated in the made in aba trade fair.
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 09, 2017
eduj:

the have begun production. The governor hosted some potential Chinese investors a while back on their premises, the also participated in the made in aba trade fair.

Nice, really awesome I must confess, he should not relent, this is really commendable.

I hope he scales through the hurdles of the aftermath of his election.

Sorry for the overzealous inquisitiveness, pls do you have any info on uche ogar master's energy industrial city at isiukwuato, based on the level of progress attained?
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by nwadiuko1(m): 5:13pm On May 09, 2017
Ponponkon:
Anyanwu Ukancho,oboy that man kporo akpo those days o. Nnanna Ekpo and Anyanwu Ukancho mkpara ike la Ngwa mgbeaye o. Bro victory is assured.
if you know nnanna ekpo, you must know nnantah nwadiko and jim nwadiko
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 09, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

Nice, really awesome I must confess, he should not relent, this is really commendable.

Sorry for the overzealous inquisitiveness, pls do you have any info on uche ogar master's energy industrial city at isiukwuato, based on the level of progress attained?
the companies in that complex are coming onstream consecutively. Am sure of his petrochemical and noodles company being functional. Don't know of the others.
Re: Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 12, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

saw this today.the industrial city was commissioned yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Three Of Her Children / Razak Atunwa Is An "Executive Private Pilot". See Photos / Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.