Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

What Your Phone Knows About You And What You Can Do About It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Your Phone Knows About You And What You Can Do About It (334 Views)

Cambridge Analytica : Here's How To Find Out Everything Facebook Knows About You / How Your Phone Knows Where You Have Been / Who Knows About Techno Al86 I Cant Find The 3g Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Your Phone Knows About You And What You Can Do About It by drodman: 10:06am On May 06, 2017
Smartphones have become our indispensable companions—our best buddies for doing everything from playing games to getting around to keeping in touch with friends and family. But how much personal data are you sharing about yourself along the way?

Whatever your phone of choice, you’re signing away a good chunk of privacy every time you boot it up: these devices want to know how many steps you’re taking, where you’re travelling, what you’re searching for, and more. Here’s how to take back some control.

Android

Logging into and using an Android phone means you’re adding extra bits to the data hoard Google already has on you—built from services like Google Search, Chrome, Gmail, and everything else Google runs. In a lot of cases what your Android phone knows about you is the same as what Google knows about you.

Read More on
http://whazupnaija.com/what-your-phone-knows-about-you-and-what-you-can-do-about-it/

(1) (Reply)

I Buy Bitcoin And All Kind Of Itunes Card / Iphone 5C Available For Sale In Illorin / My Experience With Glo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.