Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

We Can Become A Milliomaire And Be Own Boss With This Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Can Become A Milliomaire And Be Own Boss With This Biz (1142 Views)

This Biz Can Change Your Life Forever / Be Your Own Boss With Just #10k / Organic Cream Mixing Ebook- Be Your Own Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can Become A Milliomaire And Be Own Boss With This Biz by nurexfutmx(m): 10:14am On May 06, 2017
Hello house, i need a partner or someone with connect that can work together with me in making millions.
I currently work with a power engineering company and i have over 5years experience on field, i know in depth of my job and all it entails. Of recent, i've been really thinking of quitting my job and starting my own business (be a boss) which is already in progress, in few months from now everything should be ready.
All i need now is a marketer or someone who is ready to work with me in bringing clients for my business which is basically repairing, servicing, maintenance and sales of diesel generators. We can get clients from homes, offices, companies (most houses use mikano, CAT generators). The challenge is getting clients, once there is client getting the job done won't be a problem for me and the profit will be shared, contact me on my signature if u r willing to work with me.

Re: We Can Become A Milliomaire And Be Own Boss With This Biz by Fedric(m): 10:26am On May 06, 2017
nawa oo,
Re: We Can Become A Milliomaire And Be Own Boss With This Biz by nurexfutmx(m): 2:40pm On May 06, 2017
Fedric:
nawa oo,

No time o, you have contact?
Re: We Can Become A Milliomaire And Be Own Boss With This Biz by arbitrage: 3:56am On May 07, 2017
nurexfutmx:
Hello house, i need a partner or someone with connect that can work together with me in making millions.
I currently work with a power engineering company and i have over 5years experience on field, i know in depth of my job and all it entails. Of recent, i've been really thinking of quitting my job and starting my own business (be a boss) which is already in progress, in few months from now everything should be ready.
All i need now is a marketer or someone who is ready to work with me in bringing clients for my business which is basically repairing, servicing, maintenance and sales of diesel generators. We can get clients from homes, offices, companies (most houses use mikano, CAT generators). The challenge is getting clients, once there is client getting the job done won't be a problem for me and the profit will be shared, contact me on my signature if u r willing to work with me.

Can you repair for me the exact type you have on your first picture there? What is your charge like for that? It just stopped working (kick-starting) a day after replacing the dead battery with new one.
Re: We Can Become A Milliomaire And Be Own Boss With This Biz by nurexfutmx(m): 9:21am On May 07, 2017
arbitrage:

Can you repair for me the exact type you have on your first picture there? What is your charge like for that? It just stopped working (kick-starting) a day after replacing the dead battery with new one.

My price is quite cheap, where are you located so I can check what's exactly the fault. Let me have your contact or Buzz me on whatsapp 07068937484
Re: We Can Become A Milliomaire And Be Own Boss With This Biz by olagunjumariah: 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
nurexfutmx:

(1) (Reply)

Make Ctrl+tab More Definite / I Need Help With Craigslist / Free Shipping On Jumia Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.