Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) (45958 Views)

T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Temotala: 10:31am On May 06, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x6MYFmLMyU

Preparations for Prophet T.B. Joshua’s relocation to Israel seem to be heating up with the airing of a documentary on national Israeli television about the impending arrival of the Nigerian cleric.

Reshet TV, one of the most successful television networks in Israel, aired an 11-minute feature on Joshua in Hebrew, detailing his recent visits to Israel and meetings with government dignitaries.

According to the video’s introduction aired on Isreali Channel 2, “the man responsible for 60% of the tourism in Nigeria announced that he is moving to Israel”.

The documentary, subsequently uploaded to YouTube, was punctured with clips of Joshua ministering on Emmanuel TV, along with his recent journey around Israel.

He is often seen in the company of Rabbi Yehuda Meshi-Zahav, the Founder of Israel’s award-winning rescue agency, ZAKA, who recently presented Joshua with an award in honour of his extensive humanitarian efforts.

“How did you get your power,” an Israeli journalist questioned Joshua in an interview, intrigued by the clips of ‘deliverance from demonic possession’ he viewed on Emmanuel TV.

“From my Father, Jesus, who was born in this land,” Joshua answered with a smile. “I am an inheritance of His grace.”

Interviewing foreign pilgrims who were undergoing baptism at the historical site of the Jordan River, the film-maker questioned a lady whether she had ever heard of T.B. Joshua.
“Well, I live in the US and I know him because he is popular in the US,” she responded.

News outlets and social media across Africa have been agog with news of Joshua’s move to Israel, several prominent Nigerian government figures calling on the cleric to rescind his decision.

SOURCE: http://africanspotlight.com/2017/05/06/israels-national-tv-station-airs-documentary-t-b-joshuas-relocation-video/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by martyns303(m): 10:36am On May 06, 2017
T.B Joshua MUST NOT be allowed to leave. 60% of our tourism cannot be allowed out the door.

There are a few things Nigeria is known for, and religion is one of the biggest. The Nigerian government must do everything to persuade Joshua to stay. See how the Israelis are working hard for the relocation, why is the Nigerian government not fighting as hard to retain him?

To Joshua, Sir, you said you want to touch lives. Sir there are far more Christians in Nigeria than Isreal, meaning u can reach more people being in Nigeria than Isreal.

The people working, living and doing business around the synagogue must protest Joshua's decision. They are about to lose their source of income.

162 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by sleepyeyez(m): 10:50am On May 06, 2017
How far with his "building collapse" court case na. Has it been swept under d rug?

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by martyns303(m): 10:52am On May 06, 2017
sleepyeyez:
How far with his "bilding collapse" court case na. Has it been swept under d rug?

Bro it was an accident, it happens. Am not saying the matter should not be investigated but right now 60% of our tourism is about to walk away.

Edited:

Those of you quoting this, is it not when he's in Nigeria that you can prosecute him? How do you intend to do that if he's in Isreal?

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Nobody: 11:01am On May 06, 2017
sleepyeyez:
How far with his "bilding collapse" court case na. Has it been swept under d rug?
i know sense dey hard you but let me dash you small sense.
Was he the engineer? No
Was he the achitect? No
Was he the builder? No
Was he the bricklayer? No
Was he the labourer? No
So in essense, he gave out a building contract to a building firm and it collapsed.pls how is that his fault?

168 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by sleepyeyez(m): 11:15am On May 06, 2017
martyns303:

Bro it was an accident, it happens. Am not saying the matter should not be investigated but right 60% of our tourism is about to walk away.

I get ur point.
But wen u say, "Accident" has it been verified that no one was directly or Indirectly at fault for d collapse?
Jus askin

14 Likes

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by sleepyeyez(m): 11:18am On May 06, 2017
southniyikaye:
i know sense dey hard you but let me dash you small sense.
Was he the engineer? No
Was he the achitect? No
Was he the builder? No
Was he the bricklayer? No
Was he the labourer? No
So in essense, he gave out a building contract to a building firm and it collapsed.pls how is that his fault?

Sense dey hard me, abi? I know say u still dey hope say d man go cure that HIV wey u carry

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 06, 2017
sleepyeyez:

Sense dey hard me, abi? I know say u still dey hope say d man go cure that HIV wey u carry
shebi na your mama and sisters give me abi?
Arindi omo

144 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by adeoladeola(f): 5:40pm On May 06, 2017
southniyikaye:
Arindi omo

Wonderful knockout.

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by sleepyeyez(m): 7:02pm On May 06, 2017
southniyikaye:
Arindi omo

Yep. UR mama n UR sisters

8 Likes

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Amberon: 7:04pm On May 06, 2017
I have given up on Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:59pm On May 06, 2017
So dis relocation story na true? Think say na joke to pull awa leg na.

TB Joshua abeg just go. Nigeria don't deserve u.
U too best for dis cesspit. No look back. Just do it...

We go come Israel to visit u.. Time to time...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Joagbaje(m): 8:11pm On May 06, 2017
Maybe he's one the two prophets that will make war with the antichrist

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by HCpaul(m): 11:41pm On May 06, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
So dis relocation story na true? Think say na joke to pull awa leg na.

TB Joshua abeg just go. Nigeria don't deserve u.
U too best for dis cesspit. No look back. Just do it...

We go come Israel to visit u.. Time to time...

Very funny

2 Likes

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by HCpaul(m): 11:43pm On May 06, 2017
Joagbaje:
Maybe he's one the two prophets that will make war with the antichrist
True talk. People don't know his value yet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by RosaConsidine: 12:15am On May 07, 2017
Quick question for those that know so I can get a more nuanced view on this issue before commenting:

If TB Joshua accounts for 60% of tourism into Nigeria, what percentage of our GDP and IGR does tourism generate?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by fineboynl(m): 6:25am On May 07, 2017
a prophet who can't prophecy just 10 bet9ja odds for his members to become rich. is that one a prophet??

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Blackfire(m): 7:20am On May 07, 2017
fineboynl:
a prophet who can't prophecy just 10 bet9ja odds for his members to become rich. is that one a prophet??

Yes

40 Likes

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by jared007: 7:46am On May 07, 2017
People don't value what they ve until they lose it. The Jews are the wealthiest people in the world becoz they always take advantage of an opportunity.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by KenModi(m): 10:01am On May 07, 2017
If T.B Joshua likes let him relocate to Mecca or North Korea, I don't give 2 flying fvcks

By the way...

5 Likes

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by FearFactor1: 10:01am On May 07, 2017
Nairaland is another typical Nigerian owned platform that cares less about customer complaints.

Quite me at ur own peril... sad

\/

6 Likes

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by sotall(m): 10:02am On May 07, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by caniva(m): 10:03am On May 07, 2017
...Fake can also be famous and widely. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:03am On May 07, 2017
But will he carry the synagogue building to Israel

Person say him don tire for una country him lie

He is going because he has the means, under this regime eeeee, I am sure that if 99% of Nigerians have the means nobody will remain here!

Who no like better thing Abeg free the man jare

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by goldedprince: 10:04am On May 07, 2017
sleepyeyez:
that thing was a ritual human sacrifice.
they cant deceive everyone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by legenddimex(m): 10:04am On May 07, 2017
business no longer flourish well in Nigeria, off to Israel...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by bewla(m): 10:05am On May 07, 2017
happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by goldedprince: 10:05am On May 07, 2017
fineboynl:
lmfao, this is the funniest shitt i have read in a while

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by drisluca(m): 10:06am On May 07, 2017
cheesy cheesy some nairalanders got zero chill

2 Likes

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by bola77uk(f): 10:07am On May 07, 2017
Temotala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x6MYFmLMyU

Preparations for Prophet T.B. Joshua’s relocation to Israel seem to be heating up with the airing of a documentary on national Israeli television about the impending arrival of the Nigerian cleric.

Reshet TV, one of the most successful television networks in Israel, aired an 11-minute feature on Joshua in Hebrew, detailing his recent visits to Israel and meetings with government dignitaries.

According to the video’s introduction aired on Isreali Channel 2, “the man responsible for 60% of the tourism in Nigeria announced that he is moving to Israel”.

The documentary, subsequently uploaded to YouTube, was punctured with clips of Joshua ministering on Emmanuel TV, along with his recent journey around Israel.

He is often seen in the company of Rabbi Yehuda Meshi-Zahav, the Founder of Israel’s award-winning rescue agency, ZAKA, who recently presented Joshua with an award in honour of his extensive humanitarian efforts.

“How did you get your power,” an Israeli journalist questioned Joshua in an interview, intrigued by the clips of ‘deliverance from demonic possession’ he viewed on Emmanuel TV.

“From my Father, Jesus, who was born in this land,” Joshua answered with a smile. “I am an inheritance of His grace.”

Interviewing foreign pilgrims who were undergoing baptism at the historical site of the Jordan River, the film-maker questioned a lady whether she had ever heard of T.B. Joshua.
“Well, I live in the US and I know him because he is popular in the US,” she responded.

News outlets and social media across Africa have been agog with news of Joshua’s move to Israel, several prominent Nigerian government figures calling on the cleric to rescind his decision.

SOURCE: http://africanspotlight.com/2017/05/06/israels-national-tv-station-airs-documentary-t-b-joshuas-relocation-video/

Not problem. Mack Zuckerberg sef go soon leave America & return home to Israel cos the end time is here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by goldedprince: 10:08am On May 07, 2017
well, why is he relocationg?
any reasons?
he should know that other countries dont fall for fake miracles like naija o.
if he go do all that acting for those people, them go bring countless number of cripple people come may he make only one begin waka o.
it is wise for a one eyed man to lead blind people than to go and try leading people we 2 eyes dey open and them even they try to open their 3rd eye o

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by surrogatesng: 10:08am On May 07, 2017
oh really

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) / Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail / ‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.