Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail (45988 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback / Prophet Wale Olagunju: Saraki Will Not Witness Hand Over As Senate President / MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by Realdeals(m): 9:26am On Aug 07, 2018
Renowned Prophet of the Lord and Leader of Celestial Church of Christ, Elisha Parish (Worldwide) Prophet (Dr.) MKO Tibetan returned from a six weeks trip to Canada, France, UK and Republic of Ireland two weeks ago.

In a state-of-the-nation encounter with the prophet inside his Lagos-Nigeria office, he gave insights into things to come after the decamping of leader of the Nigerian Senate Dr. Bukola Saraki from the ruling APC (All Progressive Congress) party to the opposition PDP (People’s Democratic Party) last week. The Prophet who is renowned for his accurate prophecies on national and international issues had predicted on Page 44 of his annual prediction book “Revelation 2018” that ‘THE LORD WILL PASS THROUGH THE NIGERIAN SENATE THIS YEAR’.

READ ALSO: How I Got My Big Break in Business in 1999, Through President Obasanjo Support – Dangote

The message which was prominently addressed to the Nigerian Senate predicted that God will pass through the Senate before 2019 election. On page 177 of the book, Prophet Tibetan equally gave a strong warning to Dr. Bukola Saraki. The book which is now been sought after by the high and mighty was launched in Nigeria, London and Republic of Ireland between January and April this year. In this video, Prophet Tibetan revealed more on the imminent fall of Dr. Bukola Saraki by October, 2018.

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/opinion/2018/08/07/saraki-will-be-impeached-before-october-and-sent-to-jail-prophet-tibetan/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7TI5vpTsaA

1 Share

Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by tsephanyah(f): 9:29am On Aug 07, 2018
Calculated predictions

PMB sak

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by dlondonbadboy: 9:29am On Aug 07, 2018
Na cele pastor we wan dey listen to? Mtcheeew

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by izzou(m): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2018
The Prophet who is renowned for his accurate prophecies on national and international issues had predicted on Page 44 of his annual prediction book “Revelation 2018” that ‘THE LORD WILL PASS THROUGH THE NIGERIAN SENATE THIS YEAR’.

Accurate prophecies ko, accurate guesses ni

Saraki may be impeached but cannot be jailed by October because it takes the judiciary about two years to conclude and pass judgement on any matter.

You better look for something else to prophesy upon

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by ozento: 9:34am On Aug 07, 2018
lies!

4 Likes

Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by Kingosytex(m): 9:36am On Aug 07, 2018
izzokay!!! Saraki will be impeached and sent to jail. i pray that before that, that saraki should first impeach the tyrant and send him to daura

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by magoo10(m): 9:36am On Aug 07, 2018
Fake prophet
Impeaching buhari is a very sure bet than impeaching saraki. APC can only boast of 30 senators atleast the fake god should have told you so except it is a god of fraud.

Sarakis intelligence is 220miles /phr compared to that of the dullard.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by Racoon(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2018
Fake prophet! God is never associated with liars called politicians.Ask VP Osinbajo if in doubt about what he authorized @ the NASS today.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2018
Let's see how it unfolds..

1 Like

Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by pat077: 9:41am On Aug 07, 2018
shocked
Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 07, 2018
angry

7 Likes

Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by Sarkin: 9:42am On Aug 07, 2018
Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by sammieguze(m): 9:42am On Aug 07, 2018
Lolzzz
Impossicant

In as much as I want this to be true, I know it's only a pipe dream that cannot see reality.

It is much easier to ouster buhari than saraki who has been long in the corruption game from the era of society general bank

But If this happens ehn, I will start believing that there is hope for Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by Originality007: 9:42am On Aug 07, 2018
Prophet don see alert.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by Omeokachie: 9:42am On Aug 07, 2018
And if it does not happen, your ministry would die a natural death, while you take to kidnapping and armed robbery for a living.

4 Likes

Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by Dannyset(m): 9:42am On Aug 07, 2018
All these prophets ehn grin
Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by Sarkin: 9:42am On Aug 07, 2018
Amen...
Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by otokx(m): 9:43am On Aug 07, 2018
What did the man say will happen to Buhari?
Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by NigeriaBam: 9:43am On Aug 07, 2018
None will happen to him this year...

4 Likes

Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by ThanosIsHere: 9:43am On Aug 07, 2018
October is just a few weeks away. Let's wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by Meti99(m): 9:43am On Aug 07, 2018
APC Pastor
grin

Bull-harry will be impeached before September ending and sent to Jandon

4 Likes

Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by tammie24: 9:43am On Aug 07, 2018
Yeye!

These are the kind of prophets that makes some people see Christianity as a joke

Just imagine!

Where was he when people are being attacked and killed in their homes and their lands taken over by terrorists

From his calculation he thinks that will happen but its already failing

5 Likes

Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by Eelite37: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2018
And he calls this one a prophecy. No be extrapolation him dey do. Chai ! Nigerians sef!

Abeg, make una try and register with this platform: Eelite Trading System [ETS]. It's really a productive platform. They know what they are doing. You'll see for yourself.

To register with them and get a free trial: send a WhatsApp message containing your email address and the text "I want to register with ETS" to their WhatsApp number 08146056560.

*Their updates are usually sent in PDF format. Ensure that you have a PDF reader on your device.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by TheFreeOne: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2018
Pastor doing what they know how to do best....feeding on gullible believers with their usual political calculations called prophecies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by AroleOduduwa(m): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2018
I’m a proud ccc member, as in Agba cele. Most of this renowned prophet can’t see what is outside without opening the window blind, 70% of them are ogboni. He should keep quiet and stop tarnishing our image

6 Likes

Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by alphaconde(m): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2018
if u ask me? i dont wish any politicization well. i wish they could fight and kill each other non of them deserves my sympathy.

imagine a news headline like this
dino melaye assasinated
saraki kidnapped
buhari in coma
obansajo slumps

these people have caused us too much pain

i am really hurt here
no one is talking about building bridges hospitals stadiums schools roads
killings everywhere

we just come and create topics around politicians and their inanities.

God obliterate these men for us as u did the enemies of the israelites in those days

1 Like

Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by veekid(m): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2018
Buhari is a tyrant

1 Like

Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2018
The Prophet who is renowned for his accurate prophecies on national and international issues had predicted on Page 44 of his annual prediction book “Revelation 2018” that ‘THE LORD WILL PASS THROUGH THE NIGERIAN SENATE THIS YEAR’.
Wakanda fuckery is this now, why do church leaders just like to make a mockery of the name of Christ?
Any idiot can wake up and say the bolded , that's the dumbest of prophecies any m0ron can claim to make.
Between this fake Prophet and the fake priest Mbaka, I don't know who is a smarter con man.

1 Like

Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by Buhari1(m): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2018
Kingosytex:
izzokay!!! Saraki will be impeached and sent to jail. i pray that before that, that saraki should first impeach the tyrant and send him to daura

Come and impeach me let me see.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by ednut1(m): 9:45am On Aug 07, 2018
Give us 10 odds

1 Like

Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by neolboy(m): 9:45am On Aug 07, 2018
Prophet of baal

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) / A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.