Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" (79833 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by 4rty(f): 11:36am On May 06, 2017
some people with no iota of sense in them undecided
Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by Odianose13(m): 11:37am On May 06, 2017
Lol. Without deliverance, Ure doomed! Born again no be by mouth!
Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by oyienootieno: 11:38am On May 06, 2017
olumaxi:
I guess apostle had done d needful.....she had been SALTED

Oiled and well wrapped... Even the bible said settle your case before it get to court.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by hardewalleh(m): 11:39am On May 06, 2017
fratermathy:
@dragonking2

You may have a point after all...

I now think she may be doing this for attention, whether her story is true or not.

Below is for you.

I wont argue with you.

I will wait till u become born again and renounce what u said to me....who knows maybe u could even delve into gospel music too... grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by chubbygal(f): 11:41am On May 06, 2017
Time to die

Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by Nobody: 11:41am On May 06, 2017
SMH
Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by eternalcity(m): 11:41am On May 06, 2017
She now has the publicity she needed. Now back to business for her.

These days, you don't need talent; just raise dust, once you have attracted attention to yourself, go on and release your music.

See chidinma Okeke, see Stephenie otobo..
Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by Mophasa(m): 11:41am On May 06, 2017
Antiwailer, omenkalives

See una life

You need to seek God's forgiveness just like this otobo girl so you don't get destroyed for blaspheming a man of God

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by fratermathy(m): 11:44am On May 06, 2017
hardewalleh:

I wont argue with you.

I will wait till u become born again and renounce what u said to me....who knows maybe u could even delve into gospel music too... grin

I'm not Stephanie Otobo, for your information.
I detest anything that has to do with dogma. So if you are waiting for me to be magically "born again", then you'd wait for all eternity. I'd rather become a Buddhist monk and meditate my life away than be a Christian and believe in unbelievable dogma.

But it's cool though. I am no enemy to dogmatic people. I only quarrel with the dogma itself.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by castrokins(m): 11:44am On May 06, 2017
Guys, You Need To Check Up On Elrufai. This Is No Goodnews To His Camp.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by cento83: 11:45am On May 06, 2017
Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by ndcide(m): 11:47am On May 06, 2017
Look at the number of 'God' in the writeup.

Issue is, there are lots of Otobo kind of ladies in churches these days.

They are the ones telling people not to be chaste and not to judge them.

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by oweman: 11:47am On May 06, 2017
When will it be my turn to taste this woman's pussy !

Her pussy seem for all to explore ; though must be extrs deep now !
Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by watchindelta(m): 11:50am On May 06, 2017
hot weed undecided
Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by AlphaStyles(m): 11:50am On May 06, 2017
born again indeed

Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by Nobody: 11:51am On May 06, 2017
She is sincere. She is human. The mistake many people make, is getting popular on social media, cos I know many private citizens who are worse that this lady. They fucck per minute and smoke crack and sk and no one knows them, needless to say, judge them. This lady and the pastor had sexual intercourse, the Pastor goes free, because he is a Man of God and a man, while the lady is called a LovePeddler because she is a woman and not a woman of God. It so biased, and women are judged sentimentally. Looking at the core of this issue, I see a struggling woman who has gone through all ills and is still trying to figure out the sincerity in life and of life. But what she is to come to terms with, is that Life is NOT a fare game.

You must live your life the way you want, devoid of what the world thinks. That is FREEDOM and LIBERTY.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by blaqroy: 11:53am On May 06, 2017
Exit move indeed

fratermathy:

Especially considering the fact that she just advertised her music now.

I won't say her story was either truthful or full of lies but I know that it was all for attention. She needed the attention on her.

This doesn't absolve Suleiman from some salient questions though; the car saga with Okeke, among others yet to be answered.

The alternate theory is that she may have been settled and this is her "exit" move.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by thunderbabs: 11:53am On May 06, 2017
Born wuru wuru.....d geh no even fine from here reach dia sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by PrickGetSize(m): 11:55am On May 06, 2017
[s]
5DMindset:
She is sincere. She is human. The mistake many people make, is getting popular on social media, cos I know many private citizens who are worse that this lady. They fucck per minute and smoke crack and sk and no one knows them, needless to say, judge them. This lady and the pastor had sexual intercourse, the Pastor goes free, because he is a Man of God and a man, while the lady is called a LovePeddler because she is a woman and not a woman of God. It so biased, and women are judged sentimentally. Looking at the core of this issue, I see a struggling woman who has gone through all ills and is still trying to figure out the sincerity in life and of life. But what she is to come to terms with, is that Life is NOT a fare game.

You must live your life the way you want, devoid of what the world thinks. That is FREEDOM and LIBERTY.
[/s]
You've lost this one. Stop beating about the bush.

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by eleko1: 11:56am On May 06, 2017
Kudos to all Nairalanders that stand with Apostle Sule,thick N thin,.We WIN. To dat short man man lawyer waiting to eat from FRAUD proceed,Ntor! God is never too late.There's a mark of authority on Apostle sule,TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED and do my PROPHET no HARM.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by Odaveboy(m): 11:58am On May 06, 2017
where is lawyer keyamo??....awon oni raanu

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by mickeymimi: 11:59am On May 06, 2017
it is good to depend on God .... and not on people ...or .....pastors.......
Thank God you.....you have given your life to Christ.........
“Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord. He is like a tree planted by water" Jeremiah 17:7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ecFTGl70IE
Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by begwong: 12:00pm On May 06, 2017
Allahu akbar! God is great!!!
Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by omenkaLives(m): 12:01pm On May 06, 2017
Mophasa:
Antiwailer, omenkalives

See una life

You need to seek God's forgiveness just like this otobo girl so you don't get destroyed for blaspheming a man of God
You are a hazard to yourself. Do you realise you just called the pastor God? How does one insulting a "man of God" blasphemy? Is he God?

Whatever tickles your loins sha.

The apostle is a pelvic hunter and as useless as they come.

How's that for another "blasphemy"??

What a crying shame. I really pity some Nigerians.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by madridguy(m): 12:01pm On May 06, 2017
You won't kill me with laughter my sister grin grin grin Abeg my hand no reach her make she no crush me to powder. tongue Meanwhile, continue to pray for me so God will soften the heart of my Ngozi.

ajebuter:
Madridguy aburo mi to sure..

Oya oh..lyawo yaff come oh since Ngozi omo Igbo say she no wan marry musulumi..

Stephanie aloku afah don set oh and she is a new creature now..

Oya come carry her aS iyawo saara
Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by Fourwinds: 12:01pm On May 06, 2017
she wants a man she can handle....well she is on a long thing...
Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 06, 2017
From Stagin the scandal Shes got fame and also paid well so why wont she run to God for forgiveness.

Who knows her before.

Shes now a celebrity grin

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by abels(m): 12:12pm On May 06, 2017
tintingz:
Like Karl Marx said "Religion is the opium of the masses".

Religion can be use for many things, like using it to give oneself an imaginary hope, just look at this lady and even apostle Suleiman, using religion to decieve people.
.. U need flogging
Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by evansfo(f): 12:13pm On May 06, 2017
Nooooooo, she should continue, she should go and look for another man of God to conclude her work ooooo. Why stop! Yeye just dey smell for this post*****

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by mickeymimi: 12:16pm On May 06, 2017
To Stephanie ...........am not taking sides with you or pastor Suleiman ......only God sees the heart of men........

What happened has brought you closer to God.....please do not be discouraged by people ......keep your focus on God........

Keep on praying and asking for Gods direction ......Jesus accept us just as we are .......

1 John 1:8-9 - If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

John 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Luke 19:10 - For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Luke 5:32 - I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Matthew 11:28 - Come unto me, all [ye] that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

All the best
Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by mexxmoney: 12:17pm On May 06, 2017
One Chance. You want a man you can handle..... The way u handled apostle Suleiman

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by AntiWailer: 12:18pm On May 06, 2017
Mophasa:
Antiwailer, omenkalives

See una life

Read again

She did not say she did not sleep with ur Man Of God.

She said she want to move on.

When u dnt understand simple text, how will you understand the bible ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Prophet ‘Daniel’ Abodunrin Was Killed & Eaten By Lions At Ibadan Zoo In 1991 / Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) / “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.