Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" (79863 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by ipain: 2:12pm On May 06, 2017
oyienootieno:
Damage control long overdue. This is what Sulaiman should have done since. Settle the case outside the media. I can bet Ms Otobo was handsomely Settle oya Kayamo go and take your share. Others ahould learn from this, speak up irrespective of the calibre of the criminal molesting you.
mumu...

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by Donbabaj: 2:13pm On May 06, 2017
If you encounter Nigerian police, i swear u go born again by force grin

Haleluyah! in Gordon's voice
Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by mentor40(m): 2:16pm On May 06, 2017
Yeye de smell

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by muzeze77: 2:20pm On May 06, 2017
If this was a developed country they would have investigated her claims like they investigated that nigerian pastor in south africa and locked him . But no they called this woman names. Called her a stripper. A prostitute. This is a country where rapists are given bail for just 200k. And most go scot free
Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by totorimi: 2:21pm On May 06, 2017
Someone must have been hamsomely settled out of court.

The dimension the matter took only an amibacle resolution was the way to go.

Those taking sides are the ones that are pained now.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by preselect(m): 2:23pm On May 06, 2017
Typical Nigerian. . . after messing around with a married man and shamelessly making it public you now want to claim God. . . . .

. . . . . . thinking of how I can blame Buhari for this. . undecided

#BuhariSucksRealBad

Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by Lepkacious: 2:24pm On May 06, 2017
olumaxi:
I guess apostle had done d needful.....she had been SALTED
Thomas,must u comment?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by chuks34(m): 2:25pm On May 06, 2017
the door of salvation is open to all
Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by Nicho118(m): 2:26pm On May 06, 2017
na all born again be born again
Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by ladykolly(f): 2:27pm On May 06, 2017
Ajoboss:
D only thing I can say is; Dis life na wa
The johnsons #hahaha

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by Lepkacious: 2:29pm On May 06, 2017
muzeze77:
If this was a developed country they would have investigated her claims like they investigated that nigerian pastor in south africa and locked him . But no they called this woman names. Called her a stripper. A prostitute. This is a country where rapists are given bail for just 200k. And most go scot free
may God have mercy on you,ur still talking but the woman don dodge her head

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by Dicedpineapple(f): 2:32pm On May 06, 2017
forMom:
Confused girl
You finally got tired.

She said some of her family members and friends rejected her and were ashamed of her which means her people did not even believe her

If all her claims were true ,at least her FAM or at least one person in her family woulda stood by her.
Lying liar.

Some people right now
LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by Lepkacious: 2:37pm On May 06, 2017
thank God for her life but i pity those that opened their gutters to condemn the man,let God be the judge AND now m vry sure the girl have asked God for forgiveness but those that contributed will still be living with the curse.neva jump into conclusion/judgement

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by Azam101: 2:38pm On May 06, 2017
Hmmmm! after enough mouth action kwantinue abeg
Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by Ishilove: 2:46pm On May 06, 2017
dragonking2:
Sebi I talk am. The girl was on a paid mission as the handwritings were on the wall. She came out of nowhere, she doesn't have any proof apart from one yeye snapchat, then keyamo was ready to risk his name for this unknown lady. Something was definitely fishy as it is obvious she had sponsors.

@ishilove come and see o, Otobo say she no fight again and she is now born again. grin
My brother I see am on HD o. She kuku repent when she see sey her plan no go work.

Shame to bad people cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by judondasylva(m): 2:48pm On May 06, 2017
hmmmmmmm
Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by Temysteve(m): 2:54pm On May 06, 2017
Shittaakeem:
damn it Glo Bleep u
The guy above u are Lucky I'm using Glo.
Pele tie ooo, berra switch to etisalat.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by Temysteve(m): 2:56pm On May 06, 2017
''I dnt knw anything about Sex, drug and prostitution'' pinch me so hard...
Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by phanshark(m): 3:21pm On May 06, 2017
Bantino:
Wonders will never end...
u are very stupidity lol
Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by ehimon: 3:31pm On May 06, 2017
if wat u,otobo said about d man of God is fabricated.you are done for.better confess before u repeat.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by bionixs: 3:39pm On May 06, 2017
forMom:
Confused girl
You finally got tired.

She said some of her family members and friends rejected her and were ashamed of her which means her people did not even believe her

If all her claims were true ,at least her FAM or at least one person in her family woulda stood by her.
Lying liar.

Some people right now
where are the OTOBO boys, mainly AFONJA muslims

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by bionixs: 3:43pm On May 06, 2017
olumaxi:
I guess apostle had done d needful.....she had been SALTED
your case is worse than Otobo's

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by vicque(f): 3:48pm On May 06, 2017
Synord:
One word for this girl !!!

Jezebel !!!!

Chai be merciful .she fit don change oo
Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by brytee: 3:50pm On May 06, 2017
This nonsense just reminds me of the movie "obsessed". Starring idris alba n Beyonce
Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by Collins0609(m): 3:57pm On May 06, 2017
Kirikiri son reset dis ashawo brain or maybe Apostle Suleman settle how financially
Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by Prince16: 3:58pm On May 06, 2017
forMom:
Confused girl
You finally got tired.

Lying liar.

Some people right now

dotcomnamename:

Na so una dey fail exam. So she should not move forward because of sex scandal? So because she said this is new me she's was telling lies?
Smh. undecided

May God help us, like ASAP.
Something similar occurred in s/Africa and d M.O.G. was first arrested, but in NGR, d accuser hounded irrespective of d tons of evidence d lady provided.
Its so appalling. Even fellow ladies castigate her.
And this issssh isn't just happening; remember d coza 'MOG' vz Ese? Our coza 'MOG' promised a 'robust reply'(sic) and its almost 6 yrs and all we hearvis kpim (silence). The girl is a confirmed atheist now!

True, d Bible says ''Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm''. The big question is who is His anointed, and who is His prophet? If a voodoo/soothsayer/wizard, in order 2 #fill his belly opens a church, bandy d Holy Bible and 'preaches' Gods word, does dt make him God's 'anointed/prophet'?

Candid reply/response is expected from all and sundry!
5DMindset:
She is sincere. She is human. The mistake many people make, is getting popular on social media, cos I know many private citizens who are worse that this lady. They fucck per minute and smoke crack and sk and no one knows them, needless to say, judge them. This lady and the pastor had sexual intercourse, the Pastor goes free, because he is a Man of God and a man, while the lady is called a LovePeddler because she is a woman and not a woman of God. It so biased, and women are judged sentimentally. Looking at the core of this issue, I see a struggling woman who has gone through all ills and is still trying to figure out the sincerity in life and of life. But what she is to come to terms with, is that Life is NOT a fare game.

You must live your life the way you want, devoid of what the world thinks. That is FREEDOM and LIBERTY.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by divineappo(m): 3:58pm On May 06, 2017
dragonking2:
Sebi I talk am. The girl was on a paid mission as the handwritings were on the wall. She came out of nowhere, she doesn't have any proof apart from one yeye snapchat, then keyamo was ready to risk his name for this unknown lady. Something was definitely fishy as it is obvious she had sponsors.

@ishilove come and see o, Otobo say she no fight again and she is now born again. grin
this is the proof that she was paid/sponsored to come out and do drama. check the question she was asked and her response below:
So you were never a stripper?

"No, I wasn’t. My life currently is like a whole
new experience. Whatever I had done or
practised didn’t please God. I don’t do them
anymore. I left them all behind in the pool of
the drama with the man of God. Old things
have passed away and this is a new me".
so, she knew all along everything she was doing was a drama.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by Bamz(m): 4:02pm On May 06, 2017
EastGold:
Ọmọ wóbè

cheesy grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by simytech: 4:17pm On May 06, 2017
She said she need a man she can handle...ahh jesu
Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by Prince16: 4:18pm On May 06, 2017
TheVictorious:

When you hear that she has been arrested for defamation of character now, you will come here and start spewing trash.

oyienootieno:

So you think her lawyers are so dumb not to have arranged a back up documents for settlement outside court? Men our education system seriously need to be reformed .

@oyie, its either that (underlined) or NL is filled with kiddos or we just plain conscience-dead in ds clime.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" by otokx(m): 4:22pm On May 06, 2017
This woman should entertain Canada and leave us in Nigeria alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Prophet ‘Daniel’ Abodunrin Was Killed & Eaten By Lions At Ibadan Zoo In 1991 / Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) / Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.