Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

If It Was GEJ. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If It Was GEJ. (2304 Views)

How Was GEJ Able To Keep Petrol Under N100? / Tolu Ogunlesi Deleted Amaechi Audio Thread where he claimed it was GEJ 2014 / In Politics, There Is No Room For Mistake. What Was GEJ Biggest Mistake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If It Was GEJ. by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 06, 2017
obonujoker:

Is Buhari Nigeria's president now??
Is it your daddy that is the president?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If It Was GEJ. by obonujoker(m): 2:46pm On May 06, 2017
trippy:
Is it your daddy that is the president?

Was it your father that was the president during Jonathan's time??
And how do you know GEJ wasn't the President??
I will use your answer to catch your hypocrisy now.... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If It Was GEJ. by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 06, 2017
obonujoker:

Was it your father that was the president during Jonathan's time??
And how do you know GEJ wasn't the President??
I will use your answer to catch your hypocrisy now.... grin
Do you really need me to answer this? It's true sentiments has really clouded you people's judgements. well no my father wasn't the president. BUT
president that had no say at all, is that one president?
President that is always too drunk to attend meetings, is that one president? president that couldn't tackle insurgency, is that one president? president that thought corruption needed​ to be applauded is that one president? the list of his shameful actions goes on but you get my point now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If It Was GEJ. by obonujoker(m): 2:59pm On May 06, 2017
trippy:
Do you really need me to answer this? It's true sentiments has really clouded you people's judgements. well no my father wasn't the president. BUT
president that had no say at all, is that one president?
President that is always too drunk to attend meetings, is that one president? president that couldn't tackle insurgency, is that one president? president that thought corruption needed​ to be applauded is that one president? the list of his shameful actions goes on but you get my point now

But Buhari is doing the same thing now... why are you not accusing him??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If It Was GEJ. by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 06, 2017
obonujoker:

But Buhari is doing the same thing now... why are you not accusing him??
Oh Really? like the time he said stealing wasn't corruption or that other time he was too drunk to attend meetings? okay clap for your self

3 Likes

Re: If It Was GEJ. by obonujoker(m): 3:08pm On May 06, 2017
trippy:
Oh Really? like the time he said stealing wasn't corruption or that other time he was too drunk to attend meetings? okay clap for your self

Trippy stop trying to defend failure....
Buhari said Abacha was never corrupt..
Buhari has missed meeting like how many times??

What are you saying??

6 Likes

Re: If It Was GEJ. by tuniski: 3:27pm On May 06, 2017
Jeffboi:
Lolzz, work of a tough opposition not weak PDP
Get it, nigerians are the opposition parties only feed on the peoples mood. Right now, the opposition is gaining momentum waiting for 2019 to punish this yeye govt.
Re: If It Was GEJ. by mekaboy(m): 3:46pm On May 06, 2017
trippy:

And a gift to the judge handling certificate case is not Bribe.
Re: If It Was GEJ. by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 06, 2017
obonujoker:

Trippy stop trying to defend failure....
Buhari said Abacha was never corrupt..
Buhari has missed meeting like how many times??

What are you saying??
Did he hand over to another person? did we know why he missed the meetings? was it because of a stupid reason like drunkenness? I'm not defending Jonathan here. He's a big failure and nothing he does would EVER change that. JONATHAN is a FAILURE.

3 Likes

Re: If It Was GEJ. by obonujoker(m): 4:26pm On May 06, 2017
trippy:
Did he hand over to another person? did we know why he missed the meetings? was it because of a stupid reason like drunkenness?

Both are failures jare.... admit it

1 Like

Re: If It Was GEJ. by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 06, 2017
mekaboy:

Oga That's old news. everybody saw his certificate. The military schools he went to both home and abroad, what did they give him afterwards? sand? Try again!

2 Likes

Re: If It Was GEJ. by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 06, 2017
mekaboy:

Oga That's old news. everybody saw his certificate. The military schools he went to both home and abroad, what did they give him afterwards? sand? Try again!

1 Like

Re: If It Was GEJ. by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 06, 2017
obonujoker:

Both are failures jare.... admit it
You have a right to your opinion, I have a right to mine. don't force yours on me especially when it's wrong. have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: If It Was GEJ. by obonujoker(m): 4:35pm On May 06, 2017
trippy:
You have a right to your opinion, I have a right to mine. don't force yours on me especially when it's wrong. have a nice day

You are an hypocrite.... so you don't have the right to judge right or wrong...

1 Like

Re: If It Was GEJ. by omolami: 5:02pm On May 06, 2017
Buhari is a master terrorist. Who born monkey to protest against serial terrorist

1 Like

Re: If It Was GEJ. by Kemperor: 5:17pm On May 06, 2017
I am tired of talking knowing fully well that no body will join me to protest against bubu

1 Like

Re: If It Was GEJ. by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 06, 2017
obonujoker:

You are an hypocrite.... so you don't have the right to judge right or wrong...
Lol if calling me a hypocrite make you feel better about this argument, suit your self
PS: If you Channel this energy you use to insult your country's president into finding a reasonable job, nothing would stop you from getting one. all the best

1 Like

Re: If It Was GEJ. by obonujoker(m): 6:29pm On May 06, 2017
trippy:
Lol if calling me a hypocrite make you feel better about this argument, suit your self
PS: If you Channel this energy you use to insult your country's president into finding a reasonable job, nothing would stop you from getting one. all the best

If the failure of a President does his work well, I think I would have gotten a reasonable job....
Re: If It Was GEJ. by ajebuter(f): 6:39pm On May 06, 2017
vedaxcool:

GEJ was the weakest in the 5 women around him. GEJ was a depressed alcoholic who perpetually used beer to be happy.

Who is the one that went on prolonged sick leave to UK....GEJ..

Who is the one missing irun jimoh every now and then?.....GEJ
Who hasn't attended FEC meeting in a long spell?....GEJ

Whose photographer went on sabbatical for lack of subject to photoshoot?..GEJ

Who are we told in churches and mosques to pray for due to I'll health?..GEJ

GEJ is indeed so weak and frail...chai ogogoro no good..

Ogbeni vexda..mo GBA pelu e jare..

2 Likes

Re: If It Was GEJ. by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 06, 2017
obonujoker:

If the failure of a President does his work well, I think I would have gotten a reasonable job....
Thousands of Nigerians youths that have gotten jobs are not human beings? Blame your laziness on Buhari and you won't move forward. Always be positive. This conversation is becoming immature and if you actually went to school, you'd know I've been tired of replying you. But your ignorance cannot just be overlooked. Please I beg you, don't mention me again. Just move on with your opinion. Or Go and do something reasonable for your self abeg.
Re: If It Was GEJ. by obonujoker(m): 7:15pm On May 06, 2017
trippy:
Thousands of Nigerians youths that have gotten jobs are not human beings? Blame your laziness on Buhari and you won't move forward. Always be positive. This conversation is becoming immature and if you actually went to school, you'd know I've been tired of replying you. But your ignorance cannot just be overlooked. Please I beg you, don't mention me again. Just move on with your opinion. Or Go and do something reasonable for your self abeg.

Buhari is a failure.... swerve!!

1 Like

Re: If It Was GEJ. by mekaboy(m): 3:40pm On May 09, 2017
trippy:
But millions of jobs have been lost under buhari.

1 Like

Re: If It Was GEJ. by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 09, 2017
vedaxcool:

GEJ was the weakest in the 5 women around him. GEJ was a depressed alcoholic who perpetually used beer to be happy.

You talk of weakness? Buhari is invalid, he can't survive two weeks without medical check up, that's what you call weakness don't let sentiments confuse you.

In all, we hope we all won't suffer with this topsy turvy type of government, may God help us.

1 Like

Re: If It Was GEJ. by Lloydfather(m): 5:34pm On May 09, 2017
Na all of us follow sign the prison warrant. we are in prison, even the people in kuje prison are better than us now
Re: If It Was GEJ. by Nobody: 7:48am On May 10, 2017
mekaboy:

But millions of jobs have been lost under buhari.
and the same has never happened under another government? It has always happened maybe worse than it is now but everything is now visible because of the media
Re: If It Was GEJ. by mekaboy(m): 10:38am On Jun 04, 2017
If it was Gej that only visited Mosque and would not attend government functions , Nigerians.

Now we are told PMB is coming back for a religious celebration, so it means he is more concerned with religion than Nigeria. If it was Gej Nigerians would protest.

1 Like

Re: If It Was GEJ. by mekaboy(m): 10:40am On Jun 04, 2017
trippy:
and the same has never happened under another government? It has always happened maybe worse than it is now but everything is now visible because of the media

I don't recall any Organization sacking 145 in one day. Tinubu's company just did . In the APC Administration.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soyinka Goes To Trump’s America / Screening: “i'm Not Igbo” - Commissioner Nominee, Igbokwe, Tells Lagos Assembly / Nnamdi Kanu Does Not Want BIAFRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.