Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Hakeem Effect Transforms Nancy Isime And IK Ogbonna To Their Opposite Sex(es) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hakeem Effect Transforms Nancy Isime And IK Ogbonna To Their Opposite Sex(es) (33827 Views)

Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag / Nancy Isime And Reminisce To Host HEADIES 2019 / Sonia Ogbonna To Women: "Leave Abusive Marriage For The Sake Of Your Kids" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Nancy Isime And IK Ogbonna To Their Opposite Sex(es) by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 06, 2017
Hakeem: My namesake...

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Nancy Isime And IK Ogbonna To Their Opposite Sex(es) by r2beez(m): 8:57pm On May 06, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
I don't understand the logic behind dressing a male to act a female part of Vice versa. I'm sure there are thousands of actors and actresses to play these parts, except there's something I'm missing. undecided

Nice artistry tho.

Ure d man

Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Nancy Isime And IK Ogbonna To Their Opposite Sex(es) by Afonjashapmouth: 9:00pm On May 06, 2017
pneme:

You missed the point. Very rarely do foreign actors play different roles of sexes. It's only in Nigeria that you'll see mama gee in a scene as a secondary school girl. Watch the Godfather movie and you'll see over 4 persons were used to despict the star at various ages of his life's story.

And those straight actors.used.as gay??
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Nancy Isime And IK Ogbonna To Their Opposite Sex(es) by DonDiego(m): 9:06pm On May 06, 2017
NextGovernor:
Lol quite funny.

@ Ogbonna Classy boys/girls don't have any tattoos. Because no one can intentionally scratch a Benz or a private jet. If you have tattoos, you are probably a lorry. grin

I can understand that you said that. History is no longer taught in our schools. The great Fela Anikulapo Kuti did not only scratch his brand new Benz in the 80s but he actually used it to publicly carry firewood.
You can ask your compound people.
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Nancy Isime And IK Ogbonna To Their Opposite Sex(es) by sshalom(m): 9:16pm On May 06, 2017
The guy is good .. very good!

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Nancy Isime And IK Ogbonna To Their Opposite Sex(es) by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 06, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

And those straight actors.used.as gay??

Sexual orientation has nothing to do with looks ... That's a behavioural pattern and not a physical attribute. You missed the bus once more.
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Nancy Isime And IK Ogbonna To Their Opposite Sex(es) by Afonjashapmouth: 9:42pm On May 06, 2017
pneme:

Sexual orientation has nothing to do with looks ... That's a behavioural pattern and not a physical attribute. You missed the bus once more.

Bus driver nor vex
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Nancy Isime And IK Ogbonna To Their Opposite Sex(es) by deewhone(f): 12:21am On May 07, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
I don't understand the logic behind dressing a male to act a female part of Vice versa. I'm sure there are thousands of actors and actresses to play these parts, except there's something I'm missing. undecided

Nice artistry tho.
The makeup is in line with d movie. Its titled DISGUISE
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Nancy Isime And IK Ogbonna To Their Opposite Sex(es) by Burgerlomo: 3:25am On May 07, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Somebody should tell the presidency and Laid Mohammed to hire this guy

So he can make Buhari look more healthy

I dedicate my FTC to DSTV
For milking the hell outta Nigeria

grin grin grin
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Nancy Isime And IK Ogbonna To Their Opposite Sex(es) by Nobody: 8:09am On May 07, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Bus driver nor vex

Sadly, you lost the intellectual side to the discussion. Case closed.
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Nancy Isime And IK Ogbonna To Their Opposite Sex(es) by Halldmoney: 10:32am On May 07, 2017
pneme:

Sadly, you lost the intellectual side to the discussion. Case closed.

U just wan dey relevant by force ode
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Nancy Isime And IK Ogbonna To Their Opposite Sex(es) by Nobody: 11:36am On May 07, 2017
Halldmoney:

U just wan dey relevant by force ode

Once again no sign of intellect. Case closed,.you missed the train this time. Better start walking to catch up with others in life..
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Nancy Isime And IK Ogbonna To Their Opposite Sex(es) by apatheticme(f): 2:09pm On May 08, 2017
pneme:

You missed the point. Very rarely do foreign actors play different roles of sexes. It's only in Nigeria that you'll see mama gee in a scene as a secondary school girl. Watch the Godfather movie and you'll see over 4 persons were used to despict the star at various ages of his life's story.

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Nancy Isime And IK Ogbonna To Their Opposite Sex(es) by meobizy(f): 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
Nancy looks like one of the low testosterone boys who frequent this forum.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again / Jim Iyke Hiv +? Secret Lover Sally Confirmed +ve.(with Pics) / Photos From Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri’s 40th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.