Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo (33498 Views)

Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) / Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back / Jnr Pope & Wife Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With Matching Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by Finestgal: 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ksB6T9Pz_s

Lady calls out jnr pope's wife for blocking her after she tattooed Jnr pope's name on her breast.

She was sad because she wasn't appreciated like the others that did same.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by chatinent: 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2021
The nose isn't enormous tho.

Has she taken a gaze at Obasanjo at all? OBJ was born on Nosember.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by doggedfighter(f): 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2021
So junior Pope is also in the league of actors that are tattooed on people's breasts?

And then have the effrontery to announce to the world that his wife blocked her . undecided

Things people do these days !

Is it hunger, anger or just hustle?

134 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by Aforxzy(f): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2021
Girl, if you dont have sense can't you borrow ni. How can you tattoo someone husband's initials on you and still expect his wife to follow u. You get luck say na only block she block u.

And how does your man feels seeing the tattoo on you or dont you have one?
The things some fans dey do sef go dey make u doubt their state of mind..

185 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:17am On Mar 13, 2021
Look at the rubbish I just read

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by pretydiva(f): 4:34am On Mar 13, 2021
Take your ugly chest and get out

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by Finestgal: 9:24am On Mar 13, 2021
Aforxzy:
Girl, if you dont have sense can't you borrow ni. How can you tattoo someone husband's initials on you and still expect his wife to follow u. You get luck say na only block she block u.

Exactly, most of them probably no get sense

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by Immortaltunez: 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
Wayre

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by easyboycom(m): 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
so you expect his wife to be happy with you Abi awon Eyan sex staff

14 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by Globalhustler(m): 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
This lady is shameless. Very very

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by tolexy007(m): 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
Lost generation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by vincentjk(m): 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
Jnr pope is a real definition of a family man who loves his wife and tries his best to always make his two sons appear good.

If dis guy give you 1naira call me anything you like I go answer

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by kenzysmith: 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
Olosho shut up because she no pour you acid that y u get mouth dey talk. stupid gal

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
The future still belongs to the pussy gender tho grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by Pavicx(m): 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
LOL!!!!

The truth is that there is no (bad)news to upload today....
That’s the only reason why such NONSENSE could make front page...

Who knows this ones kwanu grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by Mancrossfire: 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
The social media space is full with oloshos

5 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by kenzysmith: 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
easyboycom:
so you expect his wife to be happy with you Abi awon Eyan sex staff
Nigerians ladies weak me o. she expect the wife to invite over and celebrate her
why Nigerians ladies no get sense

12 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by adadike(f): 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
No! She should have invited you to share the bed with her husband in the name of appreciating you. Onye iberibe

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by philtex(m): 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
Olosho cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by Anneka101(f): 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
She is a snitch!

She is a disgrace to womanhood and she isn't one of the good women out there who would never snitch on fellow woman.

It's all about women supporting women.

The future is FEMALE

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by witworth(m): 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
Its a tragicomedy dramatic nation afterall, everyone's got his or her own drama, God will not just make our own tragic.
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by maureensylvia(f): 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
Like seriously e don reach like this

I weep for my fellow females cry

How can one be Shameless and stupid at a go undecided

8 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by KyrianOkeke(m): 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
Just look at the quality of people I'm sharing a country with... she even said "2021 is all about doing a tattoo of your favourite celeb"... lolss

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by rydow(m): 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
Aforxzy:

Tattoo my name sweetheart, and ill takia of you. �
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by cococandy(f): 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
Dull child

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by erai30(m): 10:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
Next time just tell the tattoo artist to convert it to JP- JUSTICE OF PEACE or JERUSALEM PILGRIM, MY SISTER LEAVE PERSON HUSBAND ALONE AND FOLLOW JESUS grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by crackhouse(m): 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
Jnr Pope Kwa? Hian
Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
Olympus has fallen..... crazy girl

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
E be like say you dey craze. She should allow you to use your ashawo body to snatch her husband abi?
But on a serious note! How worse can Nigeria get! Even Americans that started this tattoo thing don't go this extreme! They only tattoo things that are personal to them!
Sometimes I'll be watching videos like this and I won't be able to watch it to the end cuz I'll be so ashamed for them!

5 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo by kenzysmith: 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
maureensylvia:
Like seriously e don reach like this

I weep for my fellow females cry

How can one be Shameless and stupid at a go undecided
afa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Panam Percy Paul Survives Car Accident / Elizabeth Jack-Rich Marks Birthday: Elin Group Limited Celebrate CEO (Pictures) / Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.