Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

5 Set Of People You Shouldn't Offend! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 5 Set Of People You Shouldn't Offend! (1123 Views)

4 Types Of People You Never Want To Meet Online / 10 Type Of People You Meet on A Brt Or Molue (omni Bus) In Lagos. / 10 Types Of People You Should Never Block On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Set Of People You Shouldn't Offend! by barrysome001: 3:57pm On May 06, 2017
We humans can't but offend ourselves in a way or the other,however it will interest you to know it's risky to cross the line of some categories of humans. Join me as I list them:

1. WRITERS: Picking a fight with these set of people is one of the greatest mistake you can ever make. Your undoing to them stirs them to exude their greatest gift;writing, they can deal with you with the slightest ink of a pen. Try as much as possible not to wrong these unique beings.

2. MUSICIANS: These set of people reach a lot of audience with their art, offending them stirs up their writing and singing gifts to do just one melodious track in which your undoing is made the theme. They end up making money off your undoing and gaining more prominence and fame in their industry space. Little wonder the old proverb warns against facing the music.
You have examples of this already wink, Beware!

3. SCREENWRITERS/FILM MAKERS: Just like I earlier mentioned,writers are unique beings,however, screenwriters and filmmakers are some really interesting set of people. Mess with them and you will realize that you just inspired them to write a movie or a morning show discussion that will yield more financial gains to them. Most especially a Nollywood screenwriter/film maker, Watch out for them my dear reader!

4. CLERGYMEN: I have heard and seen cases where pastors have sermonized the undoing of their folks (and erring members a times) and it left me wondering. Dear reader, beware of such kind of clergyman, they can mess you up in public for the wrong you have done in private. Beware, I say Beware!

5. NAIRALANDERS: don't be surprised, it very true! A typical nairalander knows no chill if you mess up with him or her. If you offend a nairalander online,he/she will give it to you double. If you offend a nairalander in the real world, he creates a thread for the world to read on behalf of your undoing and turns an honorable OP. I respect them,please dear reader, do likewise.

I am sure the list is endless, please feel free to add yours.

©2017 Barrysome
Re: 5 Set Of People You Shouldn't Offend! by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 06, 2017
6.FANATICAL IDOL WORSHIPPERS: This shouldn't be surprising. Offending this set of people will likely be your undoing. Your offence, whether great or small, may result to you being the main ingredient for their next offering or sacrifice angry

2 Likes

Re: 5 Set Of People You Shouldn't Offend! by barrysome001: 6:49pm On May 06, 2017
IemFava:
6.FANATICAL IDOL WORSHIPPERS: This shouldn't be surprising. Offending this set of people will likely be your undoing. Your offence, whether great or small, may result to you being the main ingredient for their next offering or sacrifice angry
Lolz @ingredient for their next offering.
Very true grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Set Of People You Shouldn't Offend! by squash47(m): 7:17pm On May 06, 2017
What about Nigeria POLICE,ARMY.SARS OR POLITICIANS ? ok try ARMED ROBBERS,..
Re: 5 Set Of People You Shouldn't Offend! by Herapal(m): 7:36pm On May 06, 2017
IemFava:

I concur! shocked grin shocked

1 Like

Re: 5 Set Of People You Shouldn't Offend! by Herapal(m): 7:42pm On May 06, 2017
Don't offend a true Hip Hop eMCee like me.
A keifing poet.

#legalize
Re: 5 Set Of People You Shouldn't Offend! by EvaJael(f): 7:44pm On May 06, 2017
I totally agree with no. 5. Nairalanders can finish you. If you want to be cured of foolishness,just join and create a silly thread or make a dumb comment,u'll be healed in five mins when they descend on u. Newbies like me dont have this power tho. I love nairalanders jawe

2 Likes

Re: 5 Set Of People You Shouldn't Offend! by Akinwale14(m): 8:22pm On May 06, 2017
EvaJael:
I totally agree with no. 5. Nairalanders can finish you. If you want to be cured of foolishness,just join and create a silly thread or make a dumb comment,u'll be healed in five mins when they descend on u. Newbies like me dont have this power tho. I love nairalanders jawe
grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Set Of People You Shouldn't Offend! by ladySuperb(f): 1:08am On May 07, 2017
EvaJael:
Or u quote a whole update just to post silly comment.....

1 Like

Re: 5 Set Of People You Shouldn't Offend! by EvaJael(f): 6:39am On May 07, 2017
ladySuperb:
Or u quote a whole update just to post silly comment.....
u gerrit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of My Life (episode 1) / Sex Love And Money part 2: The Adventures Of Bella Donna / ManMen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.