Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) (64912 Views)

Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up / Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by chy200(f): 6:43pm On May 06, 2017
Just drop your full length picture. Make I confirm, if truly the guy spoil am.
spartan117:
Fresh guys club cool
But dat short man 4 there dey spoil d whole thing grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by espn(m): 6:44pm On May 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
Yoruba demons rock!!....proud to be a full blooded aFUNja.
yea we r proud...AfunJA..
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by cutiepie25(f): 6:45pm On May 06, 2017
Am telling you, hapi for u banky, congrats
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by originalKsp(m): 6:46pm On May 06, 2017
dollyjoy:
God send my own Banky jorcry

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by cutiepie25(f): 6:46pm On May 06, 2017
[quote author=dollyjoy post=56271395] God send my own Banky jorcry[/quote
Am telling you.
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by kropotokin33: 6:47pm On May 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
i want to fork you
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 6:48pm On May 06, 2017
Seeing this makes me wann marry sharp sharp..

But, the dough neve complete!

Baba God, bless my hustle

1 Like

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by solid3(m): 6:48pm On May 06, 2017
Hmmmmm, me and someone on nairaland loading....

Sweetie where are you?

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by kropotokin33: 6:48pm On May 06, 2017
dollyjoy:
God send my own Banky jorcry
am here
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by coolebux(m): 6:48pm On May 06, 2017
Na so T Bills , Ubi Franklin, Churchill and the likes take start
I don't want to hear stories that touch later o
Make them remove this relationship from the media o
E de always end with ugly stories undecided
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by cbrass(m): 6:49pm On May 06, 2017
angelTI:
Congratulations to the couple.

I am impressed they kept their relationship of over 2 years away from social media.

I pray their marriage will last.

Amen and ours too grin
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by Tpresh(f): 6:53pm On May 06, 2017
Nice
Patiently waiting o
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by Bashnigga(m): 6:54pm On May 06, 2017
Abeg who epp me see Lynxxx for dat photo
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by Donshemzy1234: 6:54pm On May 06, 2017
crazyABO:
Why is this thing not on fp yet!if he no reach dre mod ban me abeg grin

It's already on fp
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 6:54pm On May 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
mechionu dia der are two ipob angels there ,they are not classified as demons ebuka and kingsley undecided

1 Like

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by sorry1(m): 6:55pm On May 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
when the wife battery will start now you will forget Yoruba demon and start running from on human right agency to another while sleeping in women affairs officescheesy
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 06, 2017
I didn't see wizkid Babanla
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by ladykolly(f): 6:58pm On May 06, 2017
JamieHotSource:
I know what you are thinking, So soon?, Yh Banky W is having his wedding introduction today, May 6th after announcing his engagement with Adesua Etomi days ago.

You can check the link below for more pictures, Ebuka Obi Uchendu, Tunde Demuren and Segun Demuren, His Brothers Funmi and Temi Wellington and Banky W's Father are part of the crew.

#BAAD2017. Cute

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/photos-of-banky-w-crew-for-his-wedding.html

d tallest man der must b frm his town.
nice fresh men u got der
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by optional1(f): 7:00pm On May 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

excuse me ma

there is a Igbo among that craw all ain't yoruba demons.. E.g Ebuka obi-uchedu bbn anchor.
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
So you be Yoruba?

No wonder your head dey correct.

As per your threads... smiley
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by optional1(f): 7:01pm On May 06, 2017
FrancisDiote:
I didn't see wizkid Babanla

he is still smoking
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 06, 2017
Aderola15:
The short man lipsrsealed
mail me let talk, this could be us.
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by optional1(f): 7:03pm On May 06, 2017
Bashnigga:
Abeg who epp me see Lynxxx for dat photo

i dy come make i find am..
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 06, 2017
Aderola15:
mail me let talk, this could be us. Deleola77@gmail.com
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

AFONJA.....I sight u wit a spanking hand
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by Tjohnnay: 7:19pm On May 06, 2017
Aderola15:

Na person papa u dey call short man??

U b idiot oo, dts bank's dad na ehn

Y all dis indomie kids lack sense lyk dis ehn?

Mumu gal
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 06, 2017
Tjohnnay:

Na person papa u dey call short man??

U b idiot oo, dts bank's dad na ehn

Y all dis indomie kids lack sense lyk dis ehn?

Mumu gal

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by Bashnigga(m): 7:30pm On May 06, 2017
optional1:

i dy come make i find am..
*Waiting* wink wink
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by lilytender: 7:33pm On May 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

Demons is the nairaland slang for angels.. tongue

BAD is the new GOOD.
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by rhothymie(m): 7:34pm On May 06, 2017
[i cant see shola oooo
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by salesforce: 7:35pm On May 06, 2017
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! / Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.