Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,183 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) (64914 Views)

Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up / Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by smartkester(m): 7:40pm On May 06, 2017
spartan117:
Fresh guys club cool
But dat short man 4 there dey spoil d whole thing grin
guy you get eye.. Na wetin me too notice sef.. E looks older than all of 'em sef
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by mexioni(m): 7:45pm On May 06, 2017
4 men by his right, 4 and half by his left grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by cuteme88(f): 7:52pm On May 06, 2017
grin grin grin Banky no wan waste time. He dey fear make person no change her mind!!! lol
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 06, 2017
JohnXcel:
So you be Yoruba?

No wonder your head dey correct.

As per your threads... smiley
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by donqx: 7:55pm On May 06, 2017
nice one
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by kingthreatz: 8:08pm On May 06, 2017
spartan117:
Fresh guys club cool

He's a human being like you are too
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:09pm On May 06, 2017
spartan117:
Fresh guys club cool
and that one with the igbo cap, he is the spoilest of them all

1 Like

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by spartan117(m): 8:09pm On May 06, 2017
kingthreatz:

He's a human being like you are too
OK I don hear una
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:10pm On May 06, 2017
cuteme88:
grin grin grin
Banky no wan waste time. He dey fear make person no change her mind!!! lol
and him no dey comfortable as you dey eye am
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by FemiFimile: 8:10pm On May 06, 2017
cuteme88:
grin grin grin
Banky no wan waste time. He dey fear make person no change her mind!!! lol

She is pregnant dat is y they are rushing before it start to show. She got pregnant during the part 1 of wedding party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by mykel25(m): 8:14pm On May 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
Yoruba demons rock!!....proud to be a full blooded aFUNja.
Lets me know u please.... Maybe it ll lead to d altar grin
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by cuteme88(f): 8:38pm On May 06, 2017
enemyofprogress:
and him no dey comfortable as you dey eye am

grin grin grin

I never start to eye am u don begin dey confess. abeg oooooh! Lwkmd!
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 8:39pm On May 06, 2017
Lesson to those ladies that are desperate to get married : I heard the girl is 29. And she did not die all this while. Dont kill yourself. Dont go and be washing and cooking to prove that you are wife material. smiley
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by r2beez(m): 9:06pm On May 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
Oshey!!! awon "Demons" grin

See ur papa

1 Like

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 06, 2017
Honestly that short guy looks like Osinbajo grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by mystmoze(m): 9:25pm On May 06, 2017
spartan117:
Fresh guys club cool But dat short man 4 there dey spoil d whole thing grin
dat short guy money long pass Nigeria itself
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 9:33pm On May 06, 2017
Super cool
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by mcgaius: 9:37pm On May 06, 2017
What's El Rufai doing in Bankys wedding introduction?

1 Like

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by FelixFelicis(m): 9:53pm On May 06, 2017
Aderola15:

Felixfelice, your attention is needed here. grin
Smh is that how to mention me? You didn't mention well undecided BTW what do you want me to testify to? Your height? I wish I knew how tall you're lipsrsealed
Dacovajnr no mind her bro, she wan make I testify to wetin I nr know for sure undecided
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by jibs4lv(m): 10:11pm On May 06, 2017
bro pls avoid dat ur best man in d film o,i dnt wnt d story da toch.
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by tommysparks: 10:15pm On May 06, 2017
Make them no complain after 1year oh. Am tired of celebrity breakups
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by dacovajnr: 10:23pm On May 06, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Smh is that how to mention me? You didn't mention well undecided BTW what do you want me to testify to? Your height? I wish I knew how tall you're lipsrsealed
Dacovajnr no mind her bro, she wan make I testify to wetin I nr know for sure undecided
Hehehehe! I know say as you madt reach, your way pure wella...you dey always come clean! grin

Howdy Johnny? How about today parol?
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by FelixFelicis(m): 10:27pm On May 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
Hehehehe! I know say as you madt reach, your way pure wella...you dey always come clean! grin

Howdy Johnny? How about today parol?
lol tested and trusted lómó grin

Dope now, entered house about an hour plus ago wink and yeah she came but she no stay long, she came with handbag angry But all the same me I drank like the brewery I'm grin wink
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by dacovajnr: 10:47pm On May 06, 2017
FelixFelicis:
lol tested and trusted lómó grin

Dope now, entered house about an hour plus ago wink and yeah she came but she no stay long, she came with handbag angry But all the same me I drank like the brewery I'm grin wink
So you no do "ST"?? You na Brewery on your own grin grin
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by FelixFelicia(m): 10:51pm On May 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
So you no do "ST"?? You na Brewery on your own grin grin
na the handbag wey she carry come dey hurry her, the thing vex me, man pikin mouth just dry for there, shingbain wetness I no feel angry
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by SURElee(f): 10:54pm On May 06, 2017
originalKsp:
Good for him. Now all his fans that used flock is page with messages like "when will u marry?", "oga go marry" go go sit down for somewhere.

Someone should tell me the address of the venue for introduction, I am dressed up to come

No o! The fans won't rest o! It will be Oga when your wife go carry belle born?

1 Like

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by dacovajnr: 10:58pm On May 06, 2017
FelixFelicia:
na the handbag wey she carry come dey hurry her, the thing vex me, man pikin mouth just dry for there, shingbain wetness I no feel angry
You for collect te bag make me you check if she carry orisirisi for there nau...I no dey like that kind hangover..

Btw, Thank God say you never Take Monkeytail+Tramadol 500mg before she come grin grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by FelixFelicia(m): 11:01pm On May 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
You for collect te bag make me you check if she carry orisirisi for there nau...I no dey like that kind hangover..

Btw, Thank God say you never Take Monkeytail+Tramadol 500mg before she come grin grin
lol na her friend I dey refer to as handbag, why she go carry friend come, friend wey no ja, if na ja one now 3sum go sure, I'll end it on their backs wink

Besides I don't use sex enhancers or performance stuffs at all. I no dey do pass my gauge grin
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by dacovajnr: 11:06pm On May 06, 2017
FelixFelicia:
lol na her friend I dey refer to as handbag, why she go carry friend come, friend wey no ja, if na ja one now 3sum go sure, I'll end it on their backs wink

Besides I don't use sex enhancers or performance stuffs at all. I no dey do pass my gauge grin
You no grab...I meant you should have made the handbag feel uneasy thereby making her Vex as job don spoil already...

If you carry am closer sef the 3sum fit show face..you no make attempt sha..

Nice one..stay natural wink
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by FelixFelicia(m): 11:10pm On May 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
You no grab...I meant you should have made the handbag feel uneasy thereby making her Vex as job don spoil already...

If you carry am closer sef the 3sum fit show face..you no make attempt sha..

Nice one..stay natural wink
I never ready to die G. 8 digits on my mind fess grin grin 3sum later grin
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by dacovajnr: 11:14pm On May 06, 2017
FelixFelicia:
I never ready to die G. 8 digits on my mind fess grin grin 3sum later grin
hehehe! You no get mind be dat.. no rush calm down..raba go cum
Re: Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) by sneak3(m): 11:19pm On May 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
Yoruba demons rock!!....proud to be a full blooded aFUNja.
fyn geh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rahama Hassan Marries Sani Elkudan (Photos) / Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! / Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.