Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,240 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) (63633 Views)

Davido And Chioma Shine After Their Introduction, See Lovely Pictures / Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 / A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:47pm On May 06, 2017
Conjugal bliss to the couple.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) by ANNOY(m): 6:47pm On May 06, 2017
cute
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 6:47pm On May 06, 2017
[b][/b]bsjsjjs
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) by Badgers14: 6:47pm On May 06, 2017
Congrats to them
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) by cutiepie25(f): 6:48pm On May 06, 2017
Am so happy for you guys, happy married life in advance.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) by Eshence: 6:49pm On May 06, 2017
finally banky has removed himself from best man crew nice
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) by blaqroy: 6:50pm On May 06, 2017
Its suppose to be on the day of wedding
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) by haibe(m): 6:50pm On May 06, 2017
This Adesua go ugly without makeup sha.. congrats to them
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) by ladykolly(f): 6:50pm On May 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
Sombori can not kiss in peace again...nairaland will take it to front page.
hahah,wlc to naija
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) by baby124: 6:51pm On May 06, 2017
Nice pics
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) by realestniggah: 6:52pm On May 06, 2017
they are perfect match for each other..you know their children gonna be cute
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:52pm On May 06, 2017
I pity dis babe pvzsy wen she go give birth. I just hope say d pikin no go carry him papa head grin

2 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) by Safiaa(f): 6:53pm On May 06, 2017
Wow that was fast.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 6:56pm On May 06, 2017
Shey dem dey kiss for introduction? I no understand again o.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) by SeunKelechi: 6:57pm On May 06, 2017
Na so so #BAAD17 tori go full FP dis evening till 2Moro morning.. undecided...
Another yeyebrity marriage, anyways Congrats to them......
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) by seunfape(m): 6:57pm On May 06, 2017
So this guy would not have married if this girl had not persuaded him
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) by Tpresh(f): 6:59pm On May 06, 2017
Hmmmm Ds is lovely Wish u guys a happy home
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) by adrian3000(m): 6:59pm On May 06, 2017
Ada9103:
Chai I'm single and searching
I want to date oo
M'oti ready... I need my own Banky
I heard you've been declining PMs sent to you by nairalanders. . . angry

Let me give you a second chance grin grin
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) by SeunKelechi: 6:59pm On May 06, 2017
nkemdi89:
Shey dem dey kiss for introduction? I no understand again o.
Them don put that one join Menu be that o....
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) by Tpresh(f): 6:59pm On May 06, 2017
Hmmmm Ds is lovely Wish u guys a happy home
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) by Opakan2: 6:59pm On May 06, 2017
eti o! Banky has found a good thing at last

To marry come dey hungry me sha. God dey
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) by Bashnigga(m): 7:00pm On May 06, 2017
Love is in the air smiley smiley
HML
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 7:01pm On May 06, 2017
let it last ooooo..... I will congratulate the on Dia one year anniversary
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 06, 2017
Awww.... Too cute. I wish them forever and a day
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 7:02pm On May 06, 2017
SeunKelechi:
Them don put that one join Menu be that o....
Hahahahaha na so na.

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) by geekybabe(f): 7:07pm On May 06, 2017
All shades of cuteness kiss
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) by Esepayne(f): 7:13pm On May 06, 2017
congrats, still waiting for my own
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:15pm On May 06, 2017
PapiSmith:

I have been sending you DM since last year but you were forming because one guy promised you marriage. tongue

Now you are looking for man undecided
You knw her very well,she said she has a guy dat she is engaged,I left her last yr

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) by SmartMugu: 7:16pm On May 06, 2017
Agbafs2005:
And una no invite me abi?
Who you be? We go invite you if you gree describe yourself. Are you related to Dangote? grin
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 7:17pm On May 06, 2017
Wasn't this Adesua that was professing to Jidenna about two weeks ago? Or he quarrelled with Banky then? I am not understanding
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:21pm On May 06, 2017
I see.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing At Their Introduction (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 7:27pm On May 06, 2017
Ada9103:
Chai I'm single and searching
I want to date oo
M'oti ready... I need my own Banky
I'm right here kisswaiting for you dm me ASAP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 / Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) / Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.