Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP (38131 Views)

Bayelsans Bury PDP, Drum Support For Apc's David Lyon / "Thousands Will Be Employed In Oil And Gas Sector" - APC Promises / Gov.wike Will Bury PDP If His Stooge Emerges As PDP Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP by Basic123: 9:49pm On May 06, 2017
CXLVII:

Even if APC give them Igbo presidency, there hate will still make them vote for a Fulani in PDP

abi,confused set of people.
Re: APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP by Agumbankembu: 9:50pm On May 06, 2017
NubiLove:
who is the girl in the picture... you?

You love those belly and bums, don't you?
I guess you like better thing....sorry it can only be seen in Biafraland, not ur 'Biafrau.dland'.
Re: APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP by Sanchez01: 9:50pm On May 06, 2017
Guestlander:

I actually thought Jaden Smith was acting out another one of his crazy fashion fantasies. Na wah o.

My only suspicion was the "mop head" he was holding with Igbo attire.
The 'mop head' was his dread that was cut off. Will Smith assisted him in doing so and he has been walking about with the locks for over two weeks now.
Re: APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP by Agumbankembu: 9:51pm On May 06, 2017
Sanchez01:

Lol! The photoshop was done by Adekunle Gold, just for humour as always, but resident bigots on here would tell you Jaden donned an Igbo attire just so they paint themselves as sought after. It honestly doesn't make sense.

Please for the record, that was not done by Adekunle Gold. I have the dude that did it on twitter, even showed the screenshots dude.

1 Like

Re: APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP by Guestlander: 9:51pm On May 06, 2017
Sanchez01:

The 'mop head' was his dread that was cut off. Will Smith assisted him in doing so and he has been walking about with the locks for over two weeks now.

That boy is weird. Lol
Re: APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP by Dare2Try(m): 10:03pm On May 06, 2017
lagosrd:
Igbo don't fall for that talk. Continue to be yourself.
Propagandist and political jobbers are everywhere.
What has IMO people benefited from okorocha.
What has okorocha benefitted himself from this government.
Was he not complaining recently.
Onegin is part of the Nigerian problem oooo
If you fall, then you're on your own.
All we want is a young, visionary, dynamic and resourceful leader. Not these bunch of recycled non degradable politicians.

God bless you for this post but unfortunately not all Nigerian are sensible as you are
Re: APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP by jude90(m): 10:14pm On May 06, 2017
useless people,they will never smell any state in south east. those other people from south east that are in this their evil party how many of them have they given any tangible appointments?

1 Like

Re: APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP by texas1990(m): 10:17pm On May 06, 2017
Ikwikwiii:
grin

we don't need it cheesy
who dash monkey banana b4, no be for this generation ipob member go rule this nation for wia? una be trator now u can never be allowed to rule a country u want to pull down, ipob my foot.

1 Like

Re: APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP by MrSly(m): 10:18pm On May 06, 2017
Islie:

http://punchng.com/apc-promises-igbo-presidency-vows-to-bury-pdp/

Gworo eaters trying to deceive gworo celebrants. Now gworo cultivators are the referee. isokay!
Re: APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP by crimeboss: 10:22pm On May 06, 2017
Don't allow urselves to be con like my Yoruba brothers, APC know how to deceive people, u will see that in end they'll an Igbo pretender as presidential candidate who sell u people out to the north again.
theimporter:
Well my guess is that APC is really trying to keep Nigeria together

1 Like

Re: APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 06, 2017
Promises of Igbo Presidency is really offensive

No group or party has the power to deliver that at will

That's a fact. It is simply a very condescending way to ask for the people's vote

Why not promise roads, encouragement of small businesses, and level playing field
Re: APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP by bkool7(m): 10:36pm On May 06, 2017
look at all of them falling over each others to join Apc .
Inconsistent people .They can't stay ,build, form alliance and struggle to take power .
All they want is ready made food .

I thought they prefer to agonise rather than organize and strategise .

Our politicians are just pure shamelessly eating their vomit

well, one thing is certain , no one is going to sit back relax and give you power ...you have to earn it .
Re: APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP by chuose2: 10:40pm On May 06, 2017
timilehin007:
What is the future and pass tense of Nigeria... I want to see if truly IPOB are indeed inteligent

Future go be "Now called Biafra"

2 Likes

Re: APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP by maestroz: 10:42pm On May 06, 2017
Islie:

http://punchng.com/apc-promises-igbo-presidency-vows-to-bury-pdp/

Igboz, APC is giving you BIAFRA on a platter of Gold. You better grab it now or else anoda ABOKI go snatch the offer.

This is Nnamdi Kanu's chance...
Re: APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP by bkool7(m): 10:42pm On May 06, 2017
crimeboss:
Don't allow urselves to be con like my Yoruba brothers, APC know how to deceive people, u will see that in end they'll an Igbo pretender as presidential candidate who sell u people out to the north again.

Is Apc a foriegn party ?

What do you mean they deceived Yorubas ?
I am Yoruba and I've been voting Buhari since he was in cpc . Do you think we vote for party just because it identifies with us?
If another election is held tomorrow i will still vote Buhari .
Its you people that was deceived but you must say it the other way to over come the hangover

1 Like

Re: APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP by amachuk(m): 10:50pm On May 06, 2017
OrestesDante:

Hahaha!!! See this brother o. Shebi na promise? And na from APC?
E no fit reach una side! Forget am!
Make presidency turn to rain. Make e dey fall from sky.. Make Ipob dey inside the rain, one drop no fit reach una body. cheesy
Die if you like, but we don't need your president, what we need is Biafra, like it or hate it.
Re: APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP by autonomous22: 10:53pm On May 06, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
APC wey go scatter soon... just wait and see wonders...

All SS &SE people in APC are Slaves....to Fulanis...

Amaechi is d number 1 slave. .....
Re: APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP by soflygerian(m): 10:56pm On May 06, 2017
Campaigning for eastern votes for bubu 2019...
Re: APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 06, 2017
amachuk:
Die if you like, but we don't need your president, what we need is Biafra, like it or hate it.
ok.
Re: APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP by timilehin007(m): 11:01pm On May 06, 2017
chuose2:

Future go be "Now called Biafra"

You try but u get fully halved mark cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP by Blue3k2: 11:25pm On May 06, 2017
Voting a person based on ethnic grounds is beyond stupid. Instead of worrying about policies and voting history like we should be doing. Instead we are distracted with idiotic conversations about power rotation and which tribe to hand power to.
Re: APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP by ecokebaram44(m): 11:35pm On May 06, 2017
period.
Re: APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP by Copperfield(m): 11:50pm On May 06, 2017
APC again, abeg make I go back to sleep
Re: APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP by prof12(m): 11:57pm On May 06, 2017
Ikwikwiii:
grin
we don't need it cheesy
You just dey form hard guy, you need it more than the politicians.
Re: APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP by theimporter(m): 12:30am On May 07, 2017
buchilino:

AS A ONE PARTY STATE.
Lol
Re: APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP by Nobody: 12:37am On May 07, 2017
God punish una! We don't want it! We want Biafra...
Re: APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:14am On May 07, 2017
Eh Chineke me how they bury PDP eh this is awful. angry sad undecided

Re: APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP by dikeigbo2(m): 3:38am On May 07, 2017
Na today una promises start? .....what of STONE US IF WE FAIL IN TWO YEARS?.... and many innumerable vows......Jokers
Re: APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP by Nature8(m): 6:47am On May 07, 2017
Make them carry their APC comot from SE, we don't need it..
Re: APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP by keynesstreet2: 8:01am On May 07, 2017
sLentlover7778:
The change wey ona promise us still dey on pending, na igbo president promise remain now.. confused party
you urself have you changed from your sentimental thinking or behaviour..... it begin with u.
Re: APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP by roeb1987(m): 8:43am On May 07, 2017
They want to fool the Igbos just the way they fooled the Yorubas through Bola Hammed Tinubu. Don't forget that the full meaning of their party is All Promises Cancled (APC). APC is as confusing as wrestlers who are fighting for belt without having trousers. abeg where dey wan put am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari / The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani / Don’t Allow Obaseki Take Custody Of 1,130 Stolen Artefacts - Oba Of Benin To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.