Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Daily Spiritual Digest~god The Greatest Determinant Factor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Spiritual Digest~god The Greatest Determinant Factor (222 Views)

Daily Spiritual Digest / Daily Spiritual Digest: The Day Of God's Vengeance / Daily Spiritual Digest: The Unsearchable God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Spiritual Digest~god The Greatest Determinant Factor by jonatoye(m): 7:58pm On May 06, 2017
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: God the Greatest Determinant Factor

WORD FOR TODAY
God is the greatest determinant factor of everything in life. You are only successful, prosperous, blessed if and only if God declared your success, prosperity and blessing respectively!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Scriptural Reference
"I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing." (John 15:5).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Despite the fact that alot of things determine what we will be in life and our experiences the fact still remains that God is the ultimate factor that determines the outcome of whatever we do.

Your success or whatever achievement you've achieved in life is still a mirage if God is not principally involved. Embarking on anything without obeying God in His principle is more or less like building on a sinking sand.

It is not enough to have good result under the atmosphere of examination malpractices or living in luxury and accumulating wealth after exploiting the weakness or ignorance of other men; the main issue is that only God determines true blessing.

Whatever you are doing without God's support is considered as nothing. Every act of unrighteous will continue to linger in certain portion of the heart of a man who engages in it to deny him the real fulfillment he actually desires. Real and true blessing in life begins with involving God and seeking His righteousness in every facet of life.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Have your way in my life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
There is no true alternative to whatever God does and gives. With Him there is everything else!!!
-----------------------------------
Grace to you in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Have a Prosperous Weekend!!!

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of GOD Is At Hand! / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.