Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,330 members, 7,954,337 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction (77111 Views)

Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) / Beautiful New Photos Of Pregnant Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by Missyetty(f): 9:42pm On May 06, 2017
Wow! I am so happy for her

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by DexteryJoe(m): 9:43pm On May 06, 2017
Pls where is d baby bump?, is it d one at d back?, bcus I ain't seeing nothing at d front
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by Evablizin(f): 9:44pm On May 06, 2017
Abeg no advertise d tummy 2 much because of Endtime witches and wizard b4 dey go............ no comment
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by smartkester(m): 9:45pm On May 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
This is y she always clap back at womb watching fans to mind their business.
sexybae or is it sexybb. Would love us to mingle well.. Notlooking bad at all
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by Hades2016(m): 9:45pm On May 06, 2017
PapiSmith:
We no even know where the belle dey. Maybe Na for yansh or stomach grin
no kill me with laugh ooooooo

Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by HisSexcellency(m): 9:46pm On May 06, 2017
DollarAngel:
Hull city cut my ticket embarassed
sorry about that, next time try "Mull city" you might be lucky
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 06, 2017
meanwhile in anoda news... publisher is needed to help a brodaman publish his best seller.. thanks in advance..

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by StephanieNK(f): 9:48pm On May 06, 2017
So happy for them,i pray it is a baby girl

Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by sisisioge: 9:49pm On May 06, 2017
cutefergiee:
meanwhile in anoda news...
publisher is needed to help a brodaman publish his best seller..
thanks in advance..

grin grin grin grin grin

He's a good man...he remembered all the people that lent him a hand ... Even the unmentionables grin.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by prela(f): 9:49pm On May 06, 2017
Womb watchers grin............. Hope you are satisfied now. Congratulations toolzo

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 06, 2017
Category1:
Why shouldn't I f*ck this b*tch?

Give stupidity a break sometimes, I know you can't help it but try.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by andyanders: 9:54pm On May 06, 2017
Safiaa:
I really hope she doesn't lose her curves. It will be easy for her to become shapeless.

Wit time, this lady would end up looking like a pig after birth. Her size is gonna be something bad if care is not taken.
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by ziego(m): 9:54pm On May 06, 2017
celebrity wedding = Celebrated Wedding - Celebrated Marriage
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 06, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin

He's a good man...he remembered all the people that lent him a hand ... Even the unmentionables grin.
abi nah... even d unmentionable..dat one got me crackin
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by Safiaa(f): 9:55pm On May 06, 2017
andyanders:

Wit time, this lady would end up looking like a pig after birth. Her size is gonna be something bad if care is not taken.
lool thats not nice lol
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by Category1: 9:56pm On May 06, 2017
vicfuntop:

Give stupidity a break sometimes, I know you can't help it but try.
Ok lemme f*ck u baby
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by ussy09(m): 9:57pm On May 06, 2017
Category1:
because she's not ur wife

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 06, 2017
Category1:

Ok lemme f*ck u baby

Why am I not suprised. The background of your picture and the picture itself shows the kind of moral in that tiny brain of yours.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by r2beez(m): 10:01pm On May 06, 2017
CocaineSniffer:
Nothing can be more sweeter than lying down on the bed and having an ¬ass like that of toolz gently bouncing on your ¬dick

Oloshos see ur papa

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by r2beez(m): 10:03pm On May 06, 2017
Category1:

Bleep dis too

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by Emasel(m): 10:03pm On May 06, 2017
PapiSmith:

Pregnancy fits curvy women a lot, the child has enough space to play with smiley
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by GeneralOjukwu: 10:03pm On May 06, 2017
See the guy's sheepish smile...

Na those kin innocent guys be Mr FullTank

I know...because I am one! wink
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by Category1: 10:06pm On May 06, 2017
vicfuntop:

Why am I not suprised. The background of your picture and the picture itself shows the kind of moral in that tiny brain of yours.
Hope u sleep well with ur nasty ass pússy
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by hezy4real01(m): 10:07pm On May 06, 2017
God go punish u if u no fit breastfeed ur baby well
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by Kay25(m): 10:09pm On May 06, 2017
Na d only good thing wey nairaland dey for be dis to tell us about celebrities pregnancies simple question i asked the house to help me out on dat moderator no fit read am and put it in fp but im dey read oap's belly ..shioor to d future generation of dis kwaruntry wasting data on baby bump abii bomb deni
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by Ademoore07(m): 10:17pm On May 06, 2017
softwerk:
Oya womb watchers over to you lipsrsealed

Chisos krist shocked shocked
Is that your pics? Lemme come and be going grin grin
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by Ademoore07(m): 10:19pm On May 06, 2017
PapiSmith:

Ur head dey there grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by guttentag(m): 10:25pm On May 06, 2017
PapiSmith:

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by ehix89(m): 10:26pm On May 06, 2017
Safiaa:
I really hope she doesn't lose her curves. It will be easy for her to become shapeless.
the price women pays, she could as well decide not to have babies and keep her shape.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by maestroz: 10:54pm On May 06, 2017
PapiNigga:
The soon-to-be mom shared the adorable photo on her social media page with her hubby, Captain Demuren.

So lovely...

Cc: Lalasticlala

Toolz husband sabi do "search engine optimization". He alone has the password.
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by Lexusgs430: 11:07pm On May 06, 2017
MrPresident1:
Kai Captain is enjoying o grin

Captain is driving Boeing 747 cheesy

No be small flying Boeing........ This boeing get plumpy engine configurations..........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Hanks Anuku, Other Top Nollywood Celebrities (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.