Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction (77004 Views)

Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) / Beautiful New Photos Of Pregnant Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by sparklingwealth(f): 11:18pm On May 06, 2017
grin In no time Banky W ll do same to Adesuwa
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by Princesslomo: 11:40pm On May 06, 2017
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by Naijaarchive(m): 11:44pm On May 06, 2017
Chai. VOLUPTUOUS Woman... grin grin
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by christellaozo(m): 11:53pm On May 06, 2017
Oh yeah... God is gona make it for them....
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by christellaozo(m): 11:54pm On May 06, 2017
farano:
Wow. .Congrats and safe delivery ijn. Womb watchers Shey u haff seen the Lord's doing. .

Amen
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by MissOpe(f): 12:24am On May 07, 2017
ADESUA Never Put Up A Picture Of BANKY W, Neither Did She Changed Her Name To OLORI-Banky or his property,his heart, Nkan BANKY, Yet She Got The Ring.But You, Let One Yahoo Boy Ask U Out, U'll upload 40pix, 15Vidoes & Change Ur Name To Olori G-wire, Condom-Funds BOO ,His property, NkanWELLDONE OOOO, Hoe-Lo-RiAwon Slay Rubbish, Atarodo gang, Pepper Dem PussyUpon All, No Common Wrist Band Not to Talk Of The RINGAJEKUN IYA LEEJEPLEASE I'M IN MY HOUSE, COMMAN BEAT ME
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by Mayflowa(m): 1:53am On May 07, 2017
farano:
Wow. .Congrats and safe delivery ijn. Womb watchers Shey u haff seen the Lord's doing. .

So u still remember the womb watcher incidence. Lol
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by otinilinda: 2:42am On May 07, 2017
smiley
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by Tjiaz(m): 2:49am On May 07, 2017
ok
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by bendike: 3:29am On May 07, 2017
bros e don do naa. Them be the first peple to marry?
Moving4:
So cool

Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QES1R-3GrrM
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by doyinbaby(f): 3:37am On May 07, 2017
Category1:
Why shouldn't I f*ck this b*tch?
change your ways...would you want someone to say that about your sister
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by Prymestrr(m): 4:11am On May 07, 2017
Category1:
Coz u r a dirty stray hound n she's way beyond ur caste.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by jmike69(m): 4:30am On May 07, 2017
Category1:
bcus u ar nt an animal neither is she a dog.didnt ur mama teach u that?
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by YelloweWest: 5:18am On May 07, 2017
andyanders:

Wit time, this lady would end up looking like a pig after birth. Her size is gonna be something bad if care is not taken.

A pig? If someone refers to your mother as a pig how would you feel??

Your comment is awful
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by YelloweWest: 5:20am On May 07, 2017
ehix89:
the price women pays, she could as well decide not to have babies and keep her shape.
Coming from a man?? I respect you bros

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by YelloweWest: 5:23am On May 07, 2017
Safiaa:
I really hope she doesn't lose her curves. It will be easy for her to become shapeless.
Ignorance from a fellow woman.

Pregnancy chances the body. Some little while for others drastically.

It's the price we pay to be called mother.

Be sure never to get pregnant to keep your "curves"
Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by thunderbabs: 6:24am On May 07, 2017
PapiSmith:
We no even know where the belle dey. Maybe Na for yansh or stomach grin

Aye ooooooo!!! shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction by thunderbabs: 6:26am On May 07, 2017
MissOpe:
ADESUA Never Put Up A Picture Of BANKY W, Neither Did She Changed Her Name To OLORI-Banky or his property,his heart, Nkan BANKY, Yet She Got The Ring.But You, Let One Yahoo Boy Ask U Out, U'll upload 40pix, 15Vidoes & Change Ur Name To Olori G-wire, Condom-Funds BOO ,His property, NkanWELLDONE OOOO, Hoe-Lo-RiAwon Slay Rubbish, Atarodo gang, Pepper Dem PussyUpon All, No Common Wrist Band Not to Talk Of The RINGAJEKUN IYA LEEJEPLEASE I'M IN MY HOUSE, COMMAN BEAT ME

O baby, pepper dem gang, O baaby! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo / Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! / Lil Kim Before & After Plastic Surgery (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.