Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Ipobexposed Hit By A Car - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipobexposed Hit By A Car (2435 Views)

Ipobexposed You Can Now See!!!! / Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra / Ipobexposed In Wheel Chair After Accident. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipobexposed Hit By A Car by KINGOFTHEEAST: 10:18pm On May 06, 2017
bantudark:

learn how to drive without harming people....me,as soon i leave my compound i enter my car...

i never go on the streets walking....nigerians are too dangerous and hyperactive....they are hyperventilating the ol time like craze people.... undecided
you appear more like ipobexposed...my dear ipobexposed I wish say na train

5 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Hit By A Car by DEGr8t(m): 10:20pm On May 06, 2017
Nothing goes for nothing, what you wish others might come to you. Get well soon, but so unfortunate that the money they paid your for the work will be spend in the hospital.

Leave IPOB and focus on your destiny

6 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Hit By A Car by Smoothie01(f): 10:34pm On May 06, 2017
You should visit religion section undecided
Re: Ipobexposed Hit By A Car by bubu2019: 10:53pm On May 06, 2017
Pesin we talk sei moto jam him wen moto did not is owing accident,bros,moto must jam you!!.na your spinal cord go break,this one no be like the mouth you make that you go take rat killer if IGWE NNAMDI KANU come out of kuje,this time you must die by accident and na dangote trailer go jam you

1 Like

Re: Ipobexposed Hit By A Car by limeta(f): 11:25pm On May 06, 2017
Follow the light in the tunnel

1 Like

Re: Ipobexposed Hit By A Car by AceRoyal: 11:38pm On May 06, 2017
limeta:
Follow the light in the tunnel
Deliciously wicked! grin

3 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Hit By A Car by tollyboy5(m): 11:40pm On May 06, 2017
grin grin grin nairaland politics with jokes sef grin grin grin
Re: Ipobexposed Hit By A Car by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 06, 2017
IpobExposed:

As am typing now they will soon do me operation

grin grin grin grin grin cry

i weak.
Re: Ipobexposed Hit By A Car by laribari(m): 12:22am On May 07, 2017
bantudark:

learn how to drive without harming people....me,as soon i leave my compound i enter my car...

i never go on the streets walking....nigerians are too dangerous and hyperactive....they are hyperventilating the ol time like craze people.... undecided

Dem don empower you to begin insult Nigerians. I nor blame you and I wonder here you live sef.

Despite all the trash you just said about Nigerians, yet you refuse to leave nairaland (close down your account) and also stop reading news that concerns Nigerians. What a joke of a person you are. I just laff!

2 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Hit By A Car by nwabobo: 3:56am On May 07, 2017
IpobExposed:
Pls pray for quick recovery. I will update tomorrow.

I love u guys even if I die my spirit will hunt IPOB pls pray. pray now.

"He who claims armed robbers collected N5M from him when they actually collected N1M from him owes armed robbers N4M"

3 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Hit By A Car by bantudark: 4:05am On May 07, 2017
laribari:

Dem don empower you to begin insult Nigerians. I nor blame you and I wonder here you live sef.

Despite all the trash you just said about Nigerians, yet you refuse to leave nairaland (close down your account) and also stop reading news that concerns Nigerians. What a joke of a person you are. I just laff!

sharrap...i live in surulere.....people know me their...and i tell them always what i just wrote.....nigerians are too hyperactive....
and thats the truth......

i even tell yorubas when they piss me off,sshon sha werey ni??......they dont get angry because they know me...

soooo,park well....you dont know me...
Re: Ipobexposed Hit By A Car by laribari(m): 6:56am On May 07, 2017
bantudark:

sharrap...i live in surulere.....people know me their...and i tell them always what i just wrote.....nigerians are too hyperactive....
and thats the truth......

i even tell yorubas when they piss me off,sshon sha werey ni??......they dont get angry because they know me...

soooo,park well....you dont know me...

Obviously you are mentally reta#ded; truly I dont know you and like you said, those that do don't mind what you say even when you call them werey because they know you are mentally drained. Thanks for the info, I will take learning from that and over look the trash you write here.

But normally, I always advise that if you hate Nigeria so much, you can go to Ghana, just an advise.

Anyways, Goodluck with finding a cure to your insanity grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Hit By A Car by bantudark: 7:07am On May 07, 2017
laribari:

Obviously you are mentally reta#ded; truly I dont know you and like you said, those that do don't mind what you say even when you call them werey because they know you are mentally drained. Thanks for the info, I will take learning from that and over look the trash you write here.

But normally, I always advise that if you hate Nigeria so much, you can go to Ghana, just an advise.

Anyways, Goodluck with finding a cure to your insanity grin grin.

i am nigerian....pure black man...no mix,no nothing inbetween....

you dont like what i say then report me to the mods and stop pissing me off..... angry
Re: Ipobexposed Hit By A Car by Jman06(m): 7:42am On May 07, 2017
This is just the begining of what awaits you.

You can't go up in arms against a people whose only sin is that they seek independence from a corrupt entity like Nigeria and expect nemesis not to visit you.

I'm sure you must have been thinking about ipob and igbos and forgot that you were on the road when you got hit by the car.

Next time na trailer go crush you. Ediat!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipobexposed Hit By A Car by Ubanaese1: 7:47am On May 07, 2017
Jman06:
This is just the begining of what awaits you.

You can't go up in arms against a people whose only sin is that they seek independence from a corrupt entity like Nigeria and expect nemesis not to visit you.

I'm sure you must have been thinking about ipob and igbos and forgot that you were on the road when you got hit by the car.

Next time na trailer go crush you. Ediat!
Omenkalives must hear this

2 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Hit By A Car by PFRB: 8:04am On May 07, 2017
Mad man jam motor wetin concern me there. You can jam another motor there.
Re: Ipobexposed Hit By A Car by laribari(m): 4:02pm On May 07, 2017
bantudark:

i am nigerian....pure black man...no mix,no nothing inbetween....

you dont like what i say then report me to the mods and stop pissing me off..... angry

Who be mods? Dem dey exist with all the reta*ds coming up ith stupid threads?

Anyways, me no get issue with you especially being a Nigerian but the wey you spoke about how much you don't like Nigerians made me talk. Anyways no hard feeling.
Re: Ipobexposed Hit By A Car by bantudark: 4:06pm On May 07, 2017
laribari:

Anyways, me no get issue with you especially being a Nigerian but the wey you spoke about how much you don't like Nigerians made me talk. Anyways no hard feeling.

i didnt say i dont like them...i am alergic to all human beings...but i am nigerian...i can not hate myself...its impossible....

i behave like this on the streets too when i rarely go out....but am smart enough to dont go to somebody i dont know i talk like this.....thats foolishness...but people that know me dont get offended,because they know i still like them....
Re: Ipobexposed Hit By A Car by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 07, 2017
bantudark:
are you okay....?....our drivers are useless.....thats why i never go outside on foot....

i am alergic to nigerians....i avoid them as good as possible.....

grin grin grin. Next you'll renounce your citizenship. I told you that you are a Biafran. Embrace your true identity.

1 Like

Re: Ipobexposed Hit By A Car by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 07, 2017
laribari:

Leave him alone. He is being honest and truthful. He is allergic to Nigerians. Is that an offence?
Re: Ipobexposed Hit By A Car by kernel501: 5:01pm On May 07, 2017
IpobExposed:

I wish you all you wished Nnamdi Kalu.
Re: Ipobexposed Hit By A Car by bantudark: 5:31pm On May 07, 2017
gbosaa:

grin grin grin. Next you'll renounce your citizenship. I told you that you are a Biafran. Embrace your true identity.

look at you... grin...yeye... grin
Re: Ipobexposed Hit By A Car by bantudark: 5:31pm On May 07, 2017
gbosaa:

Leave him alone. He is being honest and truthful. He is allergic to Nigerians. Is that an offence?

i am alergic to biafrans too... grin grin grin grin
Re: Ipobexposed Hit By A Car by chibboy: 9:31pm On May 07, 2017
IpobExposed:

has anyone ever told you how boring u are.. i bet
Re: Ipobexposed Hit By A Car by laribari(m): 10:29pm On May 07, 2017
bantudark:

i didnt say i dont like them...i am alergic to all human beings...but i am nigerian...i can not hate myself...its impossible....

i behave like this on the streets too when i rarely go out....but am smart enough to dont go to somebody i dont know i talk like this.....thats foolishness...but people that know me dont get offended,because they know i still like them....

Ha! Allergic to all humans ke? Bro nor vex. Bye

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING! Nnamdi Kanu Disgraces Buratai & His Men In Ebonyi (video) HAPENING NOW / Ojukwu's Bunker To Be Converted Into Tourist Site / Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.