Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) (2435 Views)

Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO / Hear What Asari Dokubo Told Benue People Over The Killing Of Terwase Akwaza(gana / 11 Things Asari Dokubo Said About Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) by trendingnh: 7:56am On May 23, 2020
Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (Watch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwB_KBr7ZxU

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 23, 2020
These people will insult you, will label you, we have no relationships with this fellow (Nnamdi Kanu) - Askari Dokunbo
Re: Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) by CodeTemplar: 12:15pm On May 23, 2020
This electronic breakup attempt is getting comical.

1 Like

Re: Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) by Asgard13: 12:29pm On May 23, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
These people will insult you, will label you, we have no relationships with this fellow (Nnamdi Kanu) - Askari Dokunbo

Adeshina can change black to white...”Bayerebe “ Yerima..2020

9 Likes

Re: Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 23, 2020
trendingnh:
Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (Watch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwB_KBr7ZxU
Sai Biafra

10 Likes

Re: Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) by ahaz: 1:10pm On May 23, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
oga kunle Fulani's are ravaging sokoto we didn't see you in that thread.
Your house of reps were looking for the Chinese your useless one Nigeria rolled out the red carpet to welcome..we didn't see you there.
your audio minister of hunsniterian affairs said he is feeding your children via 5g WiFi you didn't comment in that thread.
but here you are jumping from one Biafra,Igbo,or southern thread to the other as instructed by lorrieta onichei.
oga I have a more decent job for you that will lift you from poverty and help your pathetic life cos with this your present job, believe me,you are suicide bound.

17 Likes

Re: Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) by Yobabad: 1:12pm On May 23, 2020
The Yorubas will go crazy with this news and many of them have start shevering already. There seed of disunity between SE and SS is not working again. They practically dethroned Good luck Jonathan through there unless Lagos _Ibadan media house

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 23, 2020
ahaz:
Your house of reps were looking for the Chinese your useless one Nigeria rolled out the red carpet to welcome..we didn't see you there.
your audio minister of hunsniterian affairs said he is feeding your children via 5g WiFi you didn't comment in that thread.
but here you are jumping from one Biafra,Igbo,or southern thread to the other as instructed by lorrieta onichei.
oga I have a more decent job for you that will lift you from poverty and help your pathetic life cos with this your present job, believe me,you are suicide bound.

Gibberish nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) by mystery22: 1:28pm On May 23, 2020
Many ijaws believe they are biafrans,don't believe what you read here,Yoruba youth are the one claiming,"we south south"
When nnamdi KANU was arrested... it was the bayelsea women that protested first,followed by the akwa ibom women,that's the main reason why Nigeria is afraid of a referendum,at least I am sure of opobo island where king jaja of opobo an igbo man found,they strongly claim Biafrans but not loudly.....
Igbo is just an ethnic group in Biafra.....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) by dukeprince50: 1:51pm On May 23, 2020
mystery22:
Many ijaws believe they are biafrans, don't believe what you read here,Yoruba youth are the one claiming,"we south south"
When nnamdi KANU was arrested... it was the bayelsea women that protested first,followed by the akwa ibom women,that's the main reason why Nigeria is afraid of a referendum,at least I am sure of opobo island where king jaja of opobo an igbo man found,they strongly claim Biafrans but not loudly.....
Igbo is just an ethnic group in Biafra.....
I am Rivers ijaw, schooled in ijaw community in Bayelsa, believe it or not, many Ijaws hate PMB which is true but saying many Ijaw believe Biafra is a lie, as a natter of fact the breakup of Nigeria is only on NL and like, most ijaw doesn't even care about the breakup, there are few exceptolions anyways, if you do not come online regularly, you may live in Bayelsa for two months and not hear about Biafra, Bayelsans are mostly concerned with state politics not federal, throughout my five years in Bayelsa, I never saw someone wears a biafran shirt like I see online, I do not know for other states but this is what happens in Bayelsa while Rivers state doesn't care that much about politics as much as Bayelsans do. I guess this is the trend everywhere even in SE, only online miscreants carry biafra matter for head

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) by Gandollar(f): 2:15pm On May 23, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
. Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria....Disgraced Emir.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) by 247day: 2:41pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:
[/s]

8 Likes

Re: Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) by Tochi3(m): 2:47pm On May 23, 2020
ahaz:
Lol. cheesy grin
Re: Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) by 247day: 3:10pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

Gibberish nonsense
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) by Dedetwo(m): 3:20pm On May 23, 2020
Asgard13:

Adeshina can change black to white...”Bayerebe “ Yerima..2020

Bros you could not be more correct. I have never seen a group of people on earth who can attempt to make someone believe that water has changed into oil under the bright Sun light.

2 Likes

Re: Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) by michae1004: 4:03pm On May 23, 2020
ahaz:
Re: Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) by curfew: 4:16pm On May 23, 2020
Biafra is coalition of the willing only. If Zamfara votes in a referendum to join Biafra, they are more than welcome, and if Igbo decides not to be in Biafra that is their choice.

For me and my family, Biafra is our religion.

1 Like

Re: Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) by curfew: 4:20pm On May 23, 2020
dukeprince50:
I am Rivers ijaw, schooled in ijaw community in Bayelsa, believe it or not, many Ijaws hate PMB which is true but saying many Ijaw believe Biafra is a lie, as a natter of fact the breakup of Nigeria is only on NL and like, most ijaw doesn't even care about the breakup, there are few exceptolions anyways, if you do not come online regularly, you may live in Bayelsa for two months and not hear about Biafra, Bayelsans are mostly concerned with state politics not federal, I do not know for other states but this is what happens in Bayelsa while Rivers state doesn't care that much about politics

Go and sit down. You are not what you claim you are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) by Miracle1991: 4:22pm On May 23, 2020
ahaz:
neither did we see you when ipob were killing themselves because of MANGO in abia state.
Re: Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) by Graysons: 4:27pm On May 23, 2020
imhotep:

Sai Biafra

Asari is not a serious person.

3 Likes

Re: Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 23, 2020
Graysons:

Asari is not a serious person.
At least he is serious with Biafra ceremonies grin

1 Like

Re: Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 23, 2020
dukeprince50:
I am Rivers ijaw, schooled in ijaw community in Bayelsa, believe it or not, many Ijaws hate PMB which is true but saying many Ijaw believe Biafra is a lie, as a natter of fact the breakup of Nigeria is only on NL and like, most ijaw doesn't even care about the breakup, there are few exceptolions anyways, if you do not come online regularly, you may live in Bayelsa for two months and not hear about Biafra, Bayelsans are mostly concerned with state politics not federal, I do not know for other states but this is what happens in Bayelsa while Rivers state doesn't care that much about politics

See I've tire for my Igbo brothers who are putting you guys in Biafra. ....
I will prefer a biafra of only Ndi Igbo....
We cannot force you guys into biafra or else Nigeria version 9.6 will happen.

1 Like

Re: Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) by ahaz: 5:35pm On May 23, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Gibberish nonsense
truth is bitter

2 Likes

Re: Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) by ahaz: 5:40pm On May 23, 2020
Miracle1991:
neither did we see you when ipob were killing themselves because of MANGO in abia state.
Maybe you were hybernatting in Pluto when your village people were stealing pot of soups to survive..OK you were dodging under your bed when your brothers were caught with human parts in Ogun.

1 Like

Re: Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) by ahaz: 5:47pm On May 23, 2020
Xavfra:

See I've tire for my Igbo brothers who are putting you guys in Biafra. ....
I will prefer a biafra of only Ndi Igbo....
We cannot force you guys into biafra or else Nigeria version 9.6 will happen.
listen my brother many of you misunderstood what ipob stands for.its a freedom movement for the entire southern Nigeria and other oppressed ethnic nationalities in Nigeria with eastern Nigeria as a focal point.
Igbo's are not forcing anyone to join Biafra and we can never do that. we are presenting the opportunity, as many as those that are interested will join,if you cliam you are ijaw and are not going with us,all well and good.
one thing is sure and one thing is certain,the Nigerian state can never break our ethnic boundary in the name of south south rubbish..our Igbo territories must be with us certain..And that spans from Benue to Edo to delta to rivers,parts of cross river etc.
After our traditional territories are taken,refferndum will be conducted for the rest that wish to join Biafra and not we forcing them..if st the end only akwa ibom agrees,we will leave the rest to flex there one Nigeria..its as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) by ludd2018: 5:58pm On May 23, 2020
ahaz:
listen my brother many of you misunderstood what ipob stands for.its a freedom movement for the entire southern Nigeria and other oppressed ethnic nationalities in Nigeria with eastern Nigeria as a focal point.
Igbo's are not forcing anyone to join Biafra and we can never do that. we are presenting the opportunity, as many as those that are interested will join,if you cliam you are ijaw and are not going with us,all well and good.
one thing is sure and one thing is certain,the Nigerian state can never break our ethnic boundary in the name of south south rubbish..our Igbo territories must be with us certain..And that spans from Benue to Edo to delta to rivers,parts of cross river etc.
After our traditional territories are taken,refferndum will be conducted for the rest that wish to join Biafra and not we forcing them..if st the end only akwa ibom agrees,we will leave the rest to flex there one Nigeria..its as simple as that.

Well said . Don't know why Yorubas are dying for Biafra. Matter .Some meaningful yorubas are making efforts to get their own oduduwa which should be their main concern as Nigeria is not working

1 Like

Re: Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) by Miracle1991: 9:28pm On May 23, 2020
ahaz:
Maybe you were hybernatting in Pluto when your village people were stealing pot of soups to survive..OK you were dodging under your bed when your brothers were caught with human parts in Ogun.
I was thinking you followed that hunch back fugitive after Python dance.
Re: Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) by ahaz: 9:55pm On May 23, 2020
Miracle1991:
I was thinking you followed that hunch back fugitive after Python dance.
no my brother I was waiting to deliver your casket after you finished the reminant of the ratak your frog eyed bastard of a rogue consumed.
Re: Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) by ahaz: 9:56pm On May 23, 2020
ludd2018:

Well said . Don't know why Yorubas are dying for Biafra. Matter .Some meaningful yorubas are making efforts to get their own oduduwa which should be their main concern as Nigeria is not working
the hypocrites amongst dem will never see the trurh
Re: Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) by ludd2018: 2:59am On May 24, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

That is not the main point.dont derail the thread . The fact remains that Ijaw is Biafra that is the point Asari is making so go and hang transformer if u don't like it
Re: Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) by EsomahJD: 5:41am On May 24, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heroes In The Just Concluded Election in Edo State (pictures) / As We Deh Shout End SARS, Make We Try End Yahoo And Cultism Too / Dr. Aliyu Mustafa Fly Over Jimeta Yola, By Gov. Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.