Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Meet Mr. Kolawole Adeyemi - GM Avis Rent-a-car Nigeria - An Astute Entrepreneur - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Mr. Kolawole Adeyemi - GM Avis Rent-a-car Nigeria - An Astute Entrepreneur (604 Views)

Access Bank GM Herbert Onyewumbu Announces 75% Of Staff Lay Off & Salaries Cut / Should I Buy Keke Or A Car For Uber In Benin? / Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Mr. Kolawole Adeyemi - GM Avis Rent-a-car Nigeria - An Astute Entrepreneur by dapsdiary(m): 9:24pm On May 06, 2017
I love recession, it’s an amazing time for me; when I heard in the news that Nigeria was going out of recession I was so unhappy – Kolawole Adeyemi

It’s been a while I shared stories in my articles. Here is one I’m so excited about, I hope you get the same feeling as well.

Dear reader, in case you’re one of those dreamers like me growing up. Maybe just like the story of Joseph I read in the bible – you have a fair share of dreams, you saw and believe someday the moon and sun will bow to you – now those dreams look like a fairy-tale. You have tried your best, but life seem very difficult. Perhaps this story is all the motivation you need to hang in there.

Without mincing words, I’m back to my story. I think I need a cup of tea, I’d better do justice to this. Grins!

One this very faithful day, I stepped out of the office to attend to a personal concern. (Forgive my manners I should have told you I was working with a Travel Management Company around Allen, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria at the time) I was already close to the office when I got a beep on my phone, immediately I dashed to my phone and it was the MD herself calling. What could be the issue I wondered? I responded to the call with urgency and the question I got was; where are you? On way back to the office I responded.

I got an immediate order to get to the office as soon as I can, there is a Mr. Kolawole Adeyemi waiting for you in the office, he is the General Manager of Avis Rent a Car, (we were partners with Avis – they manage the company’s fleet). I will not be at the office, have a meeting with him, make all necessary arrangement with him as you would be handling the company’s fleets my MD told me.

Hurriedly I stepped into the office and I met this gentle, calm, and lovable man waiting for me. I was told he was the GM, but every appearance of him look too simple to be, he was always wearing a smile. In a nutshell, this was how I met Mr. Kolawole Adeyemi.

Little did I know that buried inside that smiling man is an amazing person with an inspirational story.

continue this article here: http://dapsdiary.com/meet-mr-kolawole-adeyemi/
I bet, you will be glad to know more about this astute entrepreneur and how he built his business empire.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Make Money, Who Can Teach Me / I Need A Researcher / Make ₦5 Everytime You Post One News On Nairafeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.