Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Three Teens Bunked School To Livestream Themselves Having S** On Facebook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Teens Bunked School To Livestream Themselves Having S** On Facebook (2080 Views)

Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution / Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next / Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Teens Bunked School To Livestream Themselves Having S** On Facebook by MrCEO69(m): 3:03am On May 07, 2017
What is our world Turning into..?

Three teenagers, a boy and two girls from Milwaukee chose to bunk school in order to teach their classmates a bit of sex education. Of course, not the variety that the education department in United States wished. The three reportedly live-streamed themselves having sex on Facebook even as their classmates viewed it on their smartphones during class.

The incident happened at a public school in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in January but reports about it have only surfaced now. According to a report by CBS Local , one of the girl was 14-year-old while the other was 15. They both went to the Barack Obama School while the boy in the video was from some other school.

The teenage girls live-streamed the party sex through Facebook and the cops are now asking Facebook to hand over all the information from the account of the 14-year-old including pictures, status history, videos and user information like name, email, and IP address. The police said that the girls could be charged with “exposing a child to harmful material”.

The teens used a Facebook tool called Live to livestream their sexpolits to their classmates.

The investigation in this incident was started in January, when the staff at Barack Obama School became aware of this video depicting inappropriate conduct. According to authorities of the school the two girls bunked the classes and shot this video outside the campus.

As soon as the school was alerted about this video, it notified proper authorities and cooperated with the investigation. Though the police is still investigating and may charge those involved, disciplinary action has already been taken against them. The 15-year-old boy that participated in the sexual acts was not listed as a suspect on the warrant.

For Facebook, which is focusing big on promoting Live videos nowadays, incidents like these could act as a dampener. The company has been particularly careful when it comes to nudity and the inappropriate content on its site, but the live-streaming by its nature is more difficult to control and filter.
Re: Three Teens Bunked School To Livestream Themselves Having S** On Facebook by MrCEO69(m): 3:06am On May 07, 2017
cry cry cry I weep for my unborn children.. FB live need to be taken down or be a premium stuff... I think.
Re: Three Teens Bunked School To Livestream Themselves Having S** On Facebook by Nobody: 4:07am On May 07, 2017
orisirisi
Re: Three Teens Bunked School To Livestream Themselves Having S** On Facebook by Nobody: 4:08am On May 07, 2017
MrCEO69:
cry cry cry I wipe for my unborn children.. FB live need to be taken down or be a premium stuff... I think.
my brother, its 'Weep'.
An oversight I presume.
Re: Three Teens Bunked School To Livestream Themselves Having S** On Facebook by ikp120(m): 4:41am On May 07, 2017
MrCEO69:
cry cry cry I wipe for my unborn children.. FB live need to be taken down or be a premium stuff... I think.
Bro abeg wipe no more before you wipe out your unborn children. smiley smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Teens Bunked School To Livestream Themselves Having S** On Facebook by Iruobean(m): 4:52am On May 07, 2017
Endtime children! Childs of the world!

Oya moderators carry us to front page b4 I comment?

D guy above me pls shift, here is tight, siiiiiii, open d side window mk breeze come in mk I no suffocate b4 we reach front page.

OP give us cool music mk u dey enjoy b4 we reach front page!

!
Re: Three Teens Bunked School To Livestream Themselves Having S** On Facebook by dingbang(m): 5:18am On May 07, 2017
Its saddening a lot of people don't know the true meaning of sex education..

1 Like

Re: Three Teens Bunked School To Livestream Themselves Having S** On Facebook by Afonjashapmouth: 5:44am On May 07, 2017
MrCEO69:

Wipe With postinor 2

Even Op self "Turing"
Re: Three Teens Bunked School To Livestream Themselves Having S** On Facebook by MrCEO69(m): 8:29am On May 07, 2017
modelmike7:

my brother, its 'Weep'.
An oversight I presume.

Yes.
Re: Three Teens Bunked School To Livestream Themselves Having S** On Facebook by MrCEO69(m): 8:34am On May 07, 2017
Iruobean:
Endtime children! Childs of the world!

Oya moderators carry us to front page b4 I comment?

D guy above me pls shift, here is tight, siiiiiii, open d side window mk breeze come in mk I no suffocate b4 we reach front page.

OP give us cool music mk u dey enjoy b4 we reach front page!

!
I believe you can fly, I believe you can touch the sky (cos u come from Edo).. LOL that is d music, just continue where I stop.
Re: Three Teens Bunked School To Livestream Themselves Having S** On Facebook by MrCEO69(m): 8:37am On May 07, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Wipe With postinor 2

Even Op self "Turing"

I guess u are wasting ur precious time on Nland... U should be either an English or Biology teacher cos dey always check for spelling..
Re: Three Teens Bunked School To Livestream Themselves Having S** On Facebook by MrCEO69(m): 8:44am On May 07, 2017
dingbang:
Its saddening a lot of people don't know the true meaning of sex education..
To me, the sex education thing over there is something else, even some parent down here now doing it the wrong way. The try to teach dem safe sex by buying cond** for their son nd the govt providing money/allocation for abortion. Oh God. Hollywood is not trying at all. They r the root of all dis problem.
Re: Three Teens Bunked School To Livestream Themselves Having S** On Facebook by Nobody: 10:20am On May 07, 2017
MrCEO69:

Yes.
I guess as much.
Re: Three Teens Bunked School To Livestream Themselves Having S** On Facebook by Halldmoney: 10:32am On May 07, 2017
MrCEO69:

I guess u are wasting ur precious time on Nland... U should be either an English or Biology teacher cos dey always check for spelling..

And that aint helping your English?? Mr wipe
Re: Three Teens Bunked School To Livestream Themselves Having S** On Facebook by chiraqDemon(m): 10:33am On May 07, 2017
MrCEO69:
cry cry cry I weep for my unborn children.. FB live need to be taken down or be a premium stuff... I think.
Do u think those kids cant afford premium. A country where small children are carrying iPhones and some even have 2 or 3. But this social media don really de make ppl mad finish, them nor de see interesting stuff to pist or stream so dem go wan create their own, all for views and likes.

1 Like

Re: Three Teens Bunked School To Livestream Themselves Having S** On Facebook by MrCEO69(m): 3:12pm On May 07, 2017
Halldmoney:

And that aint helping your English?? Mr wipe

And who r you

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Tells Members To Strip To Their Underwear So Holy Spirit Can Penetrate / Top 10 Horrific True Crime Cases You Should Never Web Search / First Wife Pours Oil On Hisband's Second Wife During Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.