Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) (29909 Views)

23-Year-Old SS 2 Student Who Robs 'To Pay His School Fees' Lands In Yola Court / Texas Teacher Who Had Sex With Her Student Attacks Him Violently Out Of Jealousy / Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by ChangeIsCostant: 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
A teacher was disgraced and humiliated for allegedly trying to stop local government leaders from taking over a school as secretariat in Ogun state. The teacher was made to roll in dirty water for standing up to the Local Council Development Area LCDA.

Read what was shared by Badero-Olusola Oluwaseyi on Facebook;

This is a glimpse of what people face daily under the criminal gangs called leaders in Ilase, Ihunbo, Idiroko and other towns along our border towns in Ogun state. A school teacher that tried to stop the LCDA from taking over their school as secretariat received this treatment from the leaders of the town led by the LCDA vice chairman, Adesina Taiwo.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/teacher-humiliated-in-ogun-state-by-lcda.html

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by ChangeIsCostant: 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by RZArecta(m): 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
What can I say ? It's Ogun state na cool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by madridguy(m): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
THIS IS WICKEDNESS AT HIGHEST ORDER.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by heendrix(m): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
If I nor roll make them con beat me nonsense angry

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
This is wicked!
Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
skull miners come hear and masterbate

11 Likes

Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by Jabioro: 8:44am On Aug 26, 2017
Ogun is civilized.. what kind of uncivilized action is this?

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by Evablizin(f): 8:49am On Aug 26, 2017
My Lawd i would'nt mind if Rats chase me out of this country as long as i see myself in Toronto Canada no P

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by SaiNigeria: 11:58am On Aug 26, 2017
Afonjas forming Idi-amin ontop themselves

20 Likes

Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by edeXede: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
embarassed

Bloggers cooking another lies and gullible mods will bring it to frontpage as usual.

Meanwhile, if the story is actually true, then the teacher deserves it. He was employed to teach and not to fight or oppose higher authority.. Leave the protest to the children and parents. Mumu teacher. I wonder what he is teaching his children

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by emamos: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2017

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by netbeans1(m): 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
shocked
Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by Princenady(m): 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
This is what u get from a state which has d name of a deity and ruled by Association of Past Criminals.

Lemme keep quiet before they fine Seun 500k for hate speech

4 Likes

Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by Narldon: 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2017

AFONJA TOUTS AGAIN! angry

11 Likes

Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by EponOjuku: 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
skull miners come hear and masterbate

Na real master-bate. Keep typing trash when you refuse to get educated and your life dream is to be executed in an Asian prison.

Typical Biafrog illiterate.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by eyeview: 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
This should be looked into by the state govt and all the people found culpable sacked.
I urge all the teachers snd NUT to embark on a strike till the perpetuators of this dastardly act are brought to justice

1 Like

Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
At least this is better than a certain governor that killed his people in owerri today

1 Like

Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by obaival(m): 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
Potopoto pple

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by curiousmind11: 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
Wickedness! What a people called Nigerians! From East to West, North to South, all you see is man inhumanity to man. Oppression is the order of the day.

I ask again, what a CUNTry
Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by Obudupikin: 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
A wiseman once said Nigeria is a Zoo.

I agree.

4 Likes

Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by Myde4naija(m): 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
Can this be true?
Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by Flashh: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
Narldon:

AFONJA TOUTS AGAIN! angry

To whoop your àṣs just dey hungry me. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by RottenTomato: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
Na dem! Brown roofians! angry

The great fall that oduduwa had where he bruised his conical skull on olumo rock while falling from the sky affected the thinking of people from the south-waste!

Nothing good comes from the wasteland!

Quote me and regret ur life! angry

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by PatriotTemidayo: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
Useless public officer holders.
Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by Tinynita(f): 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
this brought tears to my eyes.... this is just pure wickedness of the highest order

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2017
v
Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by MVLOX(m): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2017
Dis is barbaric
Re: Teacher Who Refused His School To Be Used As Secretariat In Ogun Punished (Pics) by cleanniggi: 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
Sony C3
uk used
serious and interested person(s) should contact me on my number 08164178932
call me now for inspection
very clean and superb speed
sony xperia c3...
rush sale.
first come,first serve
call or text
uk use
My final price is 38k
serious minded person(s) should call me or text for faster response
For sale only

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peterside Idah Accused Of Holding Lady Against Her Will In His South Africa Home / Eze Harrison Arinze, Fraud Suspect Duped Victims In 13 Countries – EFCC / Man Remanded For Beating Wife To Death Over Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.