Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

A KNOCKOUT: All Anti-chibok Girls' Release Are Perpetual Wailers - By Dropshot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A KNOCKOUT: All Anti-chibok Girls' Release Are Perpetual Wailers - By Dropshot (614 Views)

Boko Haram Leadership Crisis Stalling Negotiation For Chibok Girls’ Release- PMB / The Full Story of Chibok Girls' Release and Ransom Paid - Wall Street Journal / Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A KNOCKOUT: All Anti-chibok Girls' Release Are Perpetual Wailers - By Dropshot by richdaddy75: 5:52am On May 07, 2017
www.nairaland.com/3784040/how-nigerian-government-got-82

Re: How The Nigerian Government Got 82 More Chibok
Girls Released From Boko Haram by DropShot: 4:58am

Nigeria's most stupid , hate-filled, perpetual wailers, most
bitter souls are on Nairaland.

Some idiots claim PMB is a dullard, yet they also claim he
had a thing with the kidnapping of the Chibok Girls! If he
actually had a thing about the kidnapping, then he must
indeed be the smartest person in the whole world to have
been able to successfully play a sitting govt of GEJ, USA,
Britain, France and many world powers.

Also, the INEFFECTUAL BUFFOON's campaign manager then, the loquacious FFK said their presidency had no evidence linking Buhari to the BH terrorists. Abi una think say we don
forget, low lifers?

You blame him for swapping and paying for the release of the girls but your powder-filled brain won't let you know that it's a common practice in the whole world especially when many lives are involved. America, France, GB and many others have at one time or the other paid ransome to terrorists to have their citizens released. In fact the real Dullardinhoo Jonathan was scammed for such payment but
with no results.

How confused and deluded can you then be to condemn PMB for doing everything possible to have those poor girls released from their captors?

And if you lose a goat you come online to wail? Surely you're worse than the devil for condemning this release.

6 Likes

Re: A KNOCKOUT: All Anti-chibok Girls' Release Are Perpetual Wailers - By Dropshot by Afonjashapmouth: 5:54am On May 07, 2017
U r d only one I can see wailing now

1 Like

Re: A KNOCKOUT: All Anti-chibok Girls' Release Are Perpetual Wailers - By Dropshot by Nobody: 5:54am On May 07, 2017
smiley correct
Re: A KNOCKOUT: All Anti-chibok Girls' Release Are Perpetual Wailers - By Dropshot by richdaddy75: 5:59am On May 07, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
U r d only one I can see wailing now

Pls go back to bed

1 Like

Re: A KNOCKOUT: All Anti-chibok Girls' Release Are Perpetual Wailers - By Dropshot by Afonjashapmouth: 6:04am On May 07, 2017
richdaddy75:

Pls go back to bed

Still in bed... Stop typing abeg for sanity sake...
Re: A KNOCKOUT: All Anti-chibok Girls' Release Are Perpetual Wailers - By Dropshot by blackpanda: 6:05am On May 07, 2017
Very true. These wailers are nothing but useless hopeless jobless brain dead bigots. Very disgusting cretins that have absolutely nothing to offer in life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A KNOCKOUT: All Anti-chibok Girls' Release Are Perpetual Wailers - By Dropshot by SuperS1Panther: 6:09am On May 07, 2017
Whoever is saying thrash about the release, just pray for them that "May their daughters be used for such a scam in the nearest future".

Simple.
Re: A KNOCKOUT: All Anti-chibok Girls' Release Are Perpetual Wailers - By Dropshot by Ubanaese1: 6:17am On May 07, 2017
chibok is a pure scam

Truth is mine
truth is talking
kiss the truth
Re: A KNOCKOUT: All Anti-chibok Girls' Release Are Perpetual Wailers - By Dropshot by AceRoyal: 6:39am On May 07, 2017
Zombies trying so hard to do damage control.

Well politicans will always continue to play on the intelligence of gullible people like the Op, that are devoid of any form of common sense.

Quick questions:
when and how did BH release them?
Was a truce Called?
what was given in exchange for the gals?
Will Shakau that was wounded in an airstrike as claimed by the military, agree to release them?
why the increased&inceasent attack by BH if negotiations are truely ongoing?
why this news after PMB's Friday jumat appearance?

pls answer sensible without insults or tantrum!tongue

2 Likes

Re: A KNOCKOUT: All Anti-chibok Girls' Release Are Perpetual Wailers - By Dropshot by tollyboy5(m): 6:56am On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
chibok is a pure scam
foolishness is mine Ediot is talking kiss my lies I am a Igbo grin
I hail thee!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A KNOCKOUT: All Anti-chibok Girls' Release Are Perpetual Wailers - By Dropshot by DropShot: 7:00am On May 07, 2017
[s]
AceRoyal:
Zombies trying so hard to do damage control.

Well politicans will always continue to play on the intelligence of gullible people like the Op, that are devoid of any form of common sense.

Quick questions:
when and how did BH release them?
Was a truce Called?
what was given in exchange for the gals?
Will Shakau that was wounded in an airstrike as claimed by the military, agree to release them?
why the increased&inceasent attack by BH if negotiations are truely ongoing?
why this news after PMB's Friday jumat appearance?

pls answer sensible without insults or tantrum!tongue
[/s]
Re: A KNOCKOUT: All Anti-chibok Girls' Release Are Perpetual Wailers - By Dropshot by fulanimafia: 8:17am On May 07, 2017
Brain dead wailers expect sane and educated humans to believe that the Red Cross and Swiss government would participate in a scam just to ridicule Jonathan that has been booted out ages ago? or promote an administration they have zero stake in? It just exposes their low IQ undecided.......We welcome our dear chibok girls...Kudos Buhari.

1 Like

Re: A KNOCKOUT: All Anti-chibok Girls' Release Are Perpetual Wailers - By Dropshot by dondo83(m): 8:26am On May 07, 2017
An average wailer has a trace of autism ! lol I have given up convincing them. They just can gerrit lol
Re: A KNOCKOUT: All Anti-chibok Girls' Release Are Perpetual Wailers - By Dropshot by saintmark88(m): 9:37am On May 07, 2017
As far as there is political interest, there is no way these guys would reason like humans, sentiment can make pple reason like animals, and they begin to whip up hypothesis from the figment of their imagination and raise foolish questions.

The swiss govt and the Intl red cross confirmed their involvement n d negotiation process, I heard it live on CNN, so how could this be propaganda??, is it possible that a reputable org like the Intl red cross and d swiss govt and other agencies involved would join the ruling party to smear the name of GEJ and propagate a scam, what's in for them??...these r questions I'll like wailers to ansa
Re: A KNOCKOUT: All Anti-chibok Girls' Release Are Perpetual Wailers - By Dropshot by richdaddy75: 12:39pm On May 07, 2017
saintmark88:
As far as there is political interest, there is no way these guys would reason like humans, sentiment can make pple reason like animals, and they begin to whip up hypothesis from the figment of their imagination and raise foolish questions.

The swiss govt and the Intl red cross confirmed their involvement n d negotiation process, I heard it live on CNN, so how could this be propaganda??, is it possible that a reputable org like the Intl red cross and d swiss govt and other agencies involved would join the ruling party to smear the name of GEJ and propagate a scam, what's in for them??...these r questions I'll like wailers to ansa

God bless your discretion

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Should Go Back To Barracks! Enough Of Their Molestation. / If Not For Your Gross Incompetence, I Would Have Employed U At Double The Salary / Nigeria Air Force Bases In Red Alert Over Threat Tip-off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.