Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

30 Characters Of A Mature Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 30 Characters Of A Mature Christian (11577 Views)

Tithe: Can A Mature Christian Please Explain This Part Of The Bible About Tithe / 10 Bible Characters Of Great Faith / Signs Of A Mature Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Characters Of A Mature Christian by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 8:25am On May 07, 2017
1. A mature Christian recognizes that it is of God who shows mercy and grace, and he or she is always grateful for whatever is provided and arranged.

2. A mature Christian walks by faith, by trusting the inner leadings in spirit rather than the reasoning of the mind or outward signs.

3. A mature Christian constantly finds the Lord’s presence in his or her spirit, the hiding place of the most High. (The tabernacle tour)

4. A mature Christian stretches his or her root deep, directly drawing joy and supply from the Lord Himself.

5. A mature Christian keeps a clean conscience toward God and men by frequent confession.

6. A mature Christian has a pure heart only toward the Lord, desiring nothing other than Himself.

7. A mature Christian vigilantly and faithfully waits for the Lord’s return.

8. A mature Christian doesn’t seek glory for himself or herself, or expect praise from other people.

9. A mature Christian doesn’t love or protect the soul life, self, or natural man.

10. A mature Christian continues to empty his or her prejudice or knowledge gained from prior experiences.

11. A mature Christian is one without respect of persons, not judging people by their background, race, or social status.

12. A mature Christian never judges or condemn his or her brothers and sisters, always forgiving and never stumbling.

13. A mature Christian interprets the Lord’s leading in situations while not being effected by them.

14. A mature Christian always rejoices, not easily provoked by external factors or stirred up emotionally.

15. A mature Christian knows that the single most effective way to get things accomplished is prayer.

16. A mature Christian is always genuine and spontaneous, not trying to play roles or pretend to be godly.

17. A mature Christian expresses the Lord through his or her human virtues and love toward others.

18. A mature Christian loves, cares and acts for others’ spiritual growth.

19. A mature Christian is forbearing and accommodating to all people and conditions.

20. A mature Christian doesn’t poise him or herself as authority, or demand in a religious or doctrinal way but in the way of life.

21. A mature Christian genuinely feel happy for and satisfied with others’ successes and progresses, not feeling envy of them.

22. A mature Christian is empathetic and merciful toward others’ sufferings, able to touch and mourn with the suffering ones.

23. A mature Christian is quite ordinary, not appearing to be outstanding or special.

24. A mature Christian is not cynical and is one who manages his or her mouth well, never complaining or murmuring.

25. A mature Christian can properly probe and weight others’ spiritual condition and health by his or her own spirit.

26. A mature Christian knows the difference between service by natural effort and by the Lord’s grace and provision.

27. A mature Christian preaches the gospel by his or her living, and bears many fruits organically.

28. A mature Christian fellowships, builds up, and coordinates with various people, especially with his or her peers, able to both lead or submit properly within his or her measure in the body.

29. A mature Christian practices one accord or even one soul, knowing how to think the same thing and have the same mind.

30. Lastly, a mature Christian follows the greatest and first commandment, a commandment to love the Lord with the whole heart and with the whole soul and with the whole mind, and the second greatest commandment to love his or her neighbors as him or herself.

https://lambfollower./2010/10/18/30-characters-of-a-mature-christian/

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 30 Characters Of A Mature Christian by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 8:26am On May 07, 2017
Actually a mature Christian, like a masterpiece of the Lord, is beyond description in words, yet his or her being testifies the delicate and crafty work of the Master. Anyway, above is my humble attempt to describe a mature Christian. While falling short of what I described by far, I, by His mercy and grace, do aspire to be a mature Christian one day.

9 Likes

Re: 30 Characters Of A Mature Christian by chiefolododo(m): 9:51am On May 07, 2017
AMEN
Re: 30 Characters Of A Mature Christian by Nobody: 9:56am On May 07, 2017
We all strive to be this
But it's not easy sha embarassed

1 Like

Re: 30 Characters Of A Mature Christian by prinzfavian(m): 10:00am On May 07, 2017
Brb
Re: 30 Characters Of A Mature Christian by Nobody: 10:00am On May 07, 2017
31. He does not play nairabet
Re: 30 Characters Of A Mature Christian by clems88(m): 10:01am On May 07, 2017
Nice piece. May God help me
Re: 30 Characters Of A Mature Christian by clems88(m): 10:03am On May 07, 2017
prinzfavian:
Brb
a matured christian doesn't book space grin
Re: 30 Characters Of A Mature Christian by SammieLowkey(m): 10:05am On May 07, 2017
May God help us live according to His will now and always, AMEN.
Well done OP!

1 Like

Re: 30 Characters Of A Mature Christian by kingsinhno1: 10:06am On May 07, 2017
WHEN ONCE YOU BELIEVE THE BIBLE AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUTION IN IT. YOU ARE A MATURED CHRISTIAN

1 Like

Re: 30 Characters Of A Mature Christian by Nobody: 10:11am On May 07, 2017
Bumbae1:
We all strive to be this
But it's not easy sha embarassed
chai bumbae e get weitin dey easy for ya side before?

1 Like

Re: 30 Characters Of A Mature Christian by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:15am On May 07, 2017
OP on point!

1 Like

Re: 30 Characters Of A Mature Christian by Nobody: 10:16am On May 07, 2017
Martin124:
chai bumbae e get weitin dey easy for ya side before?
Nothing is easy o .. pele
But plenty easy ones oyt there dont give up
Re: 30 Characters Of A Mature Christian by Nobody: 10:21am On May 07, 2017
Bumbae1:

Nothing is easy o .. pele
But plenty easy ones oyt there dont give up
bumbae u know ya worth na,u nor go see today as samthing with tomorrow na

1 Like

Re: 30 Characters Of A Mature Christian by savagefinder: 10:22am On May 07, 2017
RUNNING THROUGH THE THREAD WITH MY WOES
Re: 30 Characters Of A Mature Christian by Nobody: 10:23am On May 07, 2017
Martin124:
bumbae u know ya worth na,u nor go see today as samthing with tomorrow na
Dont know what else you want me to say .. abi i shud be ignoring u ? embarassed
Re: 30 Characters Of A Mature Christian by Nobody: 10:29am On May 07, 2017
Bumbae1:

Dont know what else you want me to say .. abi i shud be ignoring u ? embarassed
is like our spirit match ,honestly I be wan dey ignore u ooo,truth but it might just affect my relationship with my friends,somethings dey wey dey kill person character like I nor know the effect wey e go be for my side

1 Like

Re: 30 Characters Of A Mature Christian by Nobody: 10:30am On May 07, 2017
Martin124:
is like our spirit match ,honestly I be wan dey ignore u ooo,truth but it might just affect my relationship with my friends,somethings dey wey dey kill person character like I nor know the effect wey e go be for my side

Try to ignore
Start from today .. over time you wont even see my name smiley
Re: 30 Characters Of A Mature Christian by kkins25(m): 10:32am On May 07, 2017
Bumbae1:
We all strive to be this But it's not easy sha embarassed
I wonder if such "mature Christians" even exist.
Re: 30 Characters Of A Mature Christian by Goldenheart(m): 10:33am On May 07, 2017
Na only God sabi Matured Christian tongue
Re: 30 Characters Of A Mature Christian by aribisala0(m): 10:34am On May 07, 2017
Christianity and Islam two great evils ravagiing AFrica.
Christianity in Nigeria = Hypocrisy
Re: 30 Characters Of A Mature Christian by Nobody: 10:36am On May 07, 2017
kkins25:

I wonder if such "mature Christians" even exist.
Lol they do probably wont find them here ..
Re: 30 Characters Of A Mature Christian by Nobody: 10:36am On May 07, 2017
Bumbae1:

Try to ignore
Start from today .. over time you wont even see my name smiley
why u nor just kuku ma tell me to diactivate

1 Like

Re: 30 Characters Of A Mature Christian by Nobody: 10:37am On May 07, 2017
Martin124:
why u nor just kuku ma tell me to diactivate
Its not that serious
Re: 30 Characters Of A Mature Christian by prinzfavian(m): 10:46am On May 07, 2017
clems88:
a matured christian doesn't book space grin
Lol. Yeah, You're right.
BRB.
Re: 30 Characters Of A Mature Christian by Nobody: 10:59am On May 07, 2017
Bumbae1:

Its not that serious
that probably ya mind,well I just wanna be natural pls.Everyone has a decision to make,maybe it yours but decisions don't come in haste,it takes time before it come..well happy sunday,u nor go shurch today?

1 Like

Re: 30 Characters Of A Mature Christian by nairayouthcom(m): 11:03am On May 07, 2017
chiefolododo:
AMEN
And who ask u to shout amen now
Re: 30 Characters Of A Mature Christian by olowobaba10: 11:08am On May 07, 2017
A MATURED CHRISTIAN DOES NOT CRICTICISE NOR CONDEMN BUT RESPECTS OTHER RELIGIONS !

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solid Proof: God Exist And He Is Very Real. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / What Nollywood Tells Us About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.