Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This (71416 Views)

Cardi B Nigerian Citizenship Tweet: Abike Dabiri, Bashir Ahmad React / Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi / Iara Oshiomhole Gets Nigerian Citizenship Alongside 334 Other Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Boscojugunu(m): 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
FLASH DOCUMENT: A Nigerian in Germany wanted to renounce his Nigerian citizenship, wrote to Nigerian Consulate - here is the reply received

https://mobile.twitter.com/undefined/status/850819802365128705

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by IslamicRebel01: 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
Citizens of the Islamic and Demonic Zoo.

137 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Sweetguy25: 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
Likely an igbo man.

187 Likes 11 Shares

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by madridguy(m): 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
Proudly Naija.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
Sometimes I don't blame someone like this. A lot of people don't enjoy anything as citizens of Nigeria. But I know there's hope for Nigeria. . . The more people wake up and hold politicians and public office holders responsible for their actions, the better for us all.

We really need to spring up. . . Nigeria has great potentials with its vast population of hardworking and innovative citizens.

Just give us electricity in Naija, as in... South Africans will come and be washing plates here (no offence S/A).

432 Likes 25 Shares

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by londoner: 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2017
In some countries they don't have dual citizenship so it makes sense for some people to renounce their Nigerian citizenship to hold one from a country in which they now reside?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by michoade(m): 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
Thank you Eric Donaldson for enlighten me to know how to value ones country even if it is a snail's shell.
This is the land of my birth, this Nigeria my Nigeria; this is the land of my birth not a zoo
I will never run away; I will never renounce her.
This is my pledge to my dear country. So help of God.

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Vicyace: 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
No power, and you get to pay more for the epileptic supply.
You dig your borehole or buy water for consumption.
Cost of food is skyrocketing on a daily basis.
Security concerns dry there. Police will extort you and claim they are your friend.

Why won't someone think of renouncing naija citizenship for a better citizenship

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by EnkayDezign: 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
madridguy:
Proudly Naija.

Forever smiley

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by nairalandfreak(m): 12:08am On Apr 09, 2017
lipsrsealed up
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by mrmrmister: 12:09am On Apr 09, 2017
I don't blame the Man at all.

Nigeria has a tattered reputation.

Nigerians go about committing crimes in different countries, and when the news comes up (especially on nairaland undecided), instead of collectively criticising the bad behaviour, some hopeless souls would rather turn it into a tribal issue.

Just look at them. undecided

Sweetguy25:
Likely an igbo man.
saint7000:
Afonjas replying above don't understand the point Sahara Reporter is making...it's not the renounce of citizenship but the response that only President Buhari can approve it...what kind of nonsense is this? You can't even renounce your citizenship peacefully neither will they let you go your way peacefully? It's like a one chance bus...if you enter, you are not coming out. What a useless, stupid, ignominious country occupied by illiterates with the exception of Biafraans who wise to want out.
BLACKdagger:

Trust me if that guy aint yoruba i will deactivate my NLand accnt.
Even on nairaland here many yorubas have other accounts claiming igbo.

Igboman is always proud of who he is.!

133 Likes 17 Shares

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by FelixFelicis(m): 12:09am On Apr 09, 2017
Ride or die Nigeria grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Ronaldinnioh(m): 12:09am On Apr 09, 2017
Uselessly Nigeria

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by emeijeh(m): 12:10am On Apr 09, 2017
Imagine!
The country don taya everybody

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 09, 2017
I hope to get rid of mine in the future as well cool

33 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by FMCASH(m): 12:12am On Apr 09, 2017
Nigeria Nigeria grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by 0b10010011: 12:13am On Apr 09, 2017
cool
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 09, 2017
"Therefore we are returning your passport back to you". Lmao

7 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Tazdroid(m): 12:13am On Apr 09, 2017
Make e just forget Naija dey manage him life for Deutsche land na

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by jiinxed: 12:14am On Apr 09, 2017
Good. Its way easier to tell a someone you're from africa. Once you mention that you're from nigeria, you'd be looked upon like you're the spawn of satan. All ye monkeys supporting one nigeria, travel and see.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by BLACKdagger: 12:14am On Apr 09, 2017
Sweetguy25:
Likely an igbo man.

Trust me if that guy aint yoruba i will deactivate my NLand accnt.
Even on nairaland here many yorubas have other accounts claiming igbo.

Igboman is always proud of who he is.!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by H2Ossss(m): 12:14am On Apr 09, 2017
Nigeria shaa...me seff e haff tire
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Ojiofor: 12:17am On Apr 09, 2017
londoner:
In some countries they don't have dual citizenship so it makes sense for some people to renounce their Nigerian citizenship to hold one from a country in which they now reside?

Yeah,Just like Germany,you have to give up one to take German citizenship.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Raypawer(m): 12:18am On Apr 09, 2017
Probably the man is fed up, but they should have let him resign na! na him go still come apply cos i strongly believe that there are better days ahead!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by thexzy(m): 12:19am On Apr 09, 2017
No PAIN; No GAIN......please, don't do it.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by evexx1(f): 12:20am On Apr 09, 2017
Funny!
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Gladys2017(f): 12:21am On Apr 09, 2017
Hmmmm Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by AkinPhysicist: 12:21am On Apr 09, 2017
cheesy
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by AkinPhysicist: 12:21am On Apr 09, 2017
cool
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China / Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody / Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.