Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Which Accommodation Is Better (abroad) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Accommodation Is Better (abroad) (658 Views)

Entering USA Or Europe As A Married Man Or Single. Which Is Better? / U.S.A And CANADA, Which Is Better? / Between Ivory Coast And Ghana, Which Is Better For Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Accommodation Is Better (abroad) by Kowalskiq(m): 11:16am On May 07, 2017
Hello all
Please
I'm the process of booking an accommodation, I got an admission for a Post graduate program in a Foreign country.
My question is
What type of accommodation will suit me,

1) The accommodation offered by the University, ie like Hostels were only students or staff stay
Or

2) An accommodation off Campus, were the owner of the House/hostel wants to rent out a room in her House to a student, the owner of the accommodation will also been living in the same house, ie the landlord will be resistant in the same house, and I will probably be sharing some facilities with her
Or

3) Just an off campus accommodation, not Owner occupied/landlord occupied, having different housemates or lodge mates, both workers, couples, students, etc
Or any other one not listed,

Note, the rents are almost the same in all cases, I also don't have any relative or reliable friend who is resident in the Country

Lalasticlala, Justwise, Seun, please I need many suggestions and ideas
Re: Which Accommodation Is Better (abroad) by Nobody: 11:19am On May 07, 2017
Which country is that?

Because effects varies.

1 Like

Re: Which Accommodation Is Better (abroad) by Kowalskiq(m): 11:30am On May 07, 2017
fernandobush:
Which country is that?

Because effects varies.
Canada,
Re: Which Accommodation Is Better (abroad) by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 07, 2017
Kowalskiq:

Canada,
And my friend is also going to Dublin, Ireland.

We are in the same process

I think Canada should be off camp. Hostel would limit you to some working runs that would put money into the pocket of guys.

So find an accommodation and help yourself!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Four Persons Missing As Boat Capsizes Ase Azaga Axis Of The River Niger. / Girl Who Came To America To Study Meets Her Death / Visa Refusal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.