Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Slay Mama! Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Huge Thighs As She Relaxes In Livingstone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Slay Mama! Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Huge Thighs As She Relaxes In Livingstone (6457 Views)

Livingstone Abani Shares HIV Test Result, After Being Linked To Moesha Budoung / Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani / Yemi Alade flaunts bikini body in african-inspired swimwear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Mama! Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Huge Thighs As She Relaxes In Livingstone by Kingpunter: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
Yemi Alade aka mama Africa has officially landed in Zambia for one of her 2019 tours.

The Johnny crooner took to her Instagram page earlier today to show off her workout outfit as she relaxed at park in Livingstone Zambia.Yemi Alade captioned one of the photos: Touch down #livinstone#zambia �� ...

https://www./2019/04/yemi-alade-flaunts-her-huge-thighs.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Mama! Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Huge Thighs As She Relaxes In Livingstone by TANID(m): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
I Love Her
Re: Slay Mama! Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Huge Thighs As She Relaxes In Livingstone by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2019
She's beautiful with nice curves wink

1 Like

Re: Slay Mama! Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Huge Thighs As She Relaxes In Livingstone by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
TANID:
I Love Her

Mr lover lover angry

ashewoboy lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Slay Mama! Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Huge Thighs As She Relaxes In Livingstone by TANID(m): 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Mr lover lover angry
ashewoboy lipsrsealed
Hahaha! grin I Mean I Love Her Music Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Slay Mama! Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Huge Thighs As She Relaxes In Livingstone by TANID(m): 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Mr lover lover angry
ashewoboy lipsrsealed
I Swear I Don't Know Why I Think About You Before I Type That Comment
I Think About You That's Why I Short It Like That I Swear
Re: Slay Mama! Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Huge Thighs As She Relaxes In Livingstone by mikejj(m): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
Uptill now this one is still looking for johnny.now she has gone to Zambia..just leave johnny and come for me naaa

3 Likes

Re: Slay Mama! Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Huge Thighs As She Relaxes In Livingstone by Uyi168: 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
Her music may be trash..
Her body certainly isn't..

1 Like

Re: Slay Mama! Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Huge Thighs As She Relaxes In Livingstone by TimiRume(f): 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
She is pretty sometimes
Re: Slay Mama! Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Huge Thighs As She Relaxes In Livingstone by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
Where are d huge thighs
Re: Slay Mama! Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Huge Thighs As She Relaxes In Livingstone by Aboks(m): 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
topic get error
Re: Slay Mama! Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Huge Thighs As She Relaxes In Livingstone by pyrex23(m): 9:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
tohyorsih2:
She's beautiful with nice curves wink

See head like mushroom

angry
Re: Slay Mama! Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Huge Thighs As She Relaxes In Livingstone by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
[quote author=Kingpunter post=77679459]Yemi Alade aka mama Africa has officially landed in Zambia for one of her 2019 tours.

The Johnny crooner took to her Instagram page earlier today to show off her workout outfit as she relaxed at park in Livingstone Zambia.Yemi Alade captioned one of the photos: Touch down #livinstone#zambia �� ...

https://www./2019/04/yemi-alade-flaunts-her-huge-thighs.html
[s]

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun[[/s]/quote]
Re: Slay Mama! Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Huge Thighs As She Relaxes In Livingstone by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 20, 2019
pyrex23:

See head like mushroom

angry

Na your wahala be that cheesy
Re: Slay Mama! Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Huge Thighs As She Relaxes In Livingstone by seunmohmoh(f): 12:35am On Apr 20, 2019
cool
Re: Slay Mama! Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Huge Thighs As She Relaxes In Livingstone by EbukaHades10(m): 2:12am On Apr 20, 2019
So Op tagged the whole NL mods just to get this to fp.

Re: Slay Mama! Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Huge Thighs As She Relaxes In Livingstone by Nobody: 2:57am On Apr 20, 2019
TANID:

I Swear I Don't Know Why I Think About You Before I Type That Comment

I Think About You That's Why I Short It Like That I Swear

really? naso my matter be for your mind?
Re: Slay Mama! Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Huge Thighs As She Relaxes In Livingstone by KingLennon(m): 8:15am On Apr 20, 2019
She's got a banging body but her music isn't banging grin
Re: Slay Mama! Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Huge Thighs As She Relaxes In Livingstone by pyrex23(m): 10:28am On Apr 20, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Na your wahala be that cheesy

Lol

angry
Re: Slay Mama! Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Huge Thighs As She Relaxes In Livingstone by PrinzCarter(m): 11:00am On Apr 20, 2019
Make dis one do go marry she just dey waste eggs n fyn body lol
Re: Slay Mama! Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Huge Thighs As She Relaxes In Livingstone by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
pyrex23:

Lol

angry
LMAO sad angry lipsrsealed
Re: Slay Mama! Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Huge Thighs As She Relaxes In Livingstone by pyrex23(m): 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2019
Re: Slay Mama! Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Huge Thighs As She Relaxes In Livingstone by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2019
Re: Slay Mama! Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Huge Thighs As She Relaxes In Livingstone by anochuko01(m): 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
pyrex23 and tohyorsih2, both of you can just get down in a nearby toilet instead of acting like billy and ewe publicly...
Re: Slay Mama! Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Huge Thighs As She Relaxes In Livingstone by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
anochuko01:
pyrex23 and tohyorsih2, both of you can just get down in a nearby toilet instead of acting like billy and ewe publicly...
who is Pyrex23?
Re: Slay Mama! Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Huge Thighs As She Relaxes In Livingstone by pyrex23(m): 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
anochuko01:
I know no tohyor..

angry
Re: Slay Mama! Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Huge Thighs As She Relaxes In Livingstone by TANID(m): 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
tohyorsih2:

really? naso my matter be for your mind?
grin grin grin
Don't Mind Me

(1) (Reply)

See Lady Amazing Body Transformation From Fat To Sexy (photos) / My Embarrassing Moment When Banky W Saw Me Naked – Tiwa SaVage / Checkout Yvonne Nelson’s Outfit To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.