Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together (47424 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour / Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) / Jay Jay' Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together by stanquad(m): 7:28pm On May 07, 2017
[center][/center][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]yemi, i love u wit all my heart, kisses
Re: Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together by Codyt(m): 7:31pm On May 07, 2017
goldedprince:
met her once. she got some real poor hygiene , her mouth dey smell
shocked shocked

Re: Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together by stanquad(m): 7:31pm On May 07, 2017
yemi, i love you.
Re: Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together by edi287: 7:47pm On May 07, 2017
Loool Yemi Alade looks igbo in this pic.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together by sapele914(m): 8:58pm On May 07, 2017
goldedprince:
She has the money to buy the same tooth paste Beyonce uses,keeps your mouth smelling fresh even when you are on tour,Yemi Alade's perfume minumum standard Bond No. 9 New York)$285 and up,the chic is living a dream it wasn't given to her,she worked for everything she has,don't hate,congratulate.

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together by Honest2(m): 9:53pm On May 07, 2017
Pls guys how many faces yemi have

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 07, 2017
mexxmoney:
Girls can repackage their face sha. That's the 18th different face I'm seeing on Yemi Alade this year alone
. true ,she looks different....but tellin us u av seen 18th different faces of her without any prove is an understatement.
Re: Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together by Siscooh: 10:40pm On May 07, 2017
PenisCaP:
I love yemi
Dnt know why igbo boys dey dull themselves where this girl dey angry
D thin dey vex me angry
The language was a little too hard for me bros.
Dull themselves as in not make definite and concrete moves? If that is what you mean.... Then take a bottle of wine on my bill!! I go come pay later.
Re: Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together by Siscooh: 10:49pm On May 07, 2017
stano2:
It is obvious that someone bleached.. Roasted plantain
And so¿??
Re: Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together by Siscooh: 10:56pm On May 07, 2017
goldedprince:
What makes you think that it is poor hygiene ?? She may have been weary, tired from long work or about to fall sick or better still on a particular diet. Except you meet her severally, that is when you can conclude.
Why bring that here in the first place
May people not ridicule you too on a high platform. Too bad!
Re: Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together by goldedprince: 11:02pm On May 07, 2017
Siscooh:

What makes you think that it is poor hygiene ?? She may have been weary, tired from long work or about to fall sick or better still on a particular diet. Except you meet her severally, that is when you can conclude.
Why bring that here in the first place
May people not ridicule you too on a high platform. Too bad!
that is the truth. she has poor hygiene. i dont want to go into deep explanation
Re: Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together by Siscooh: 11:04pm On May 07, 2017
goldedprince:

that is the truth. she has poor hygiene. i dont want to go into deep explanation
You don't have to bring it public. God doesn't like that. It is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together by PenisCaP: 11:11pm On May 07, 2017
Siscooh:

The language was a little too hard for me bros.
Dull themselves as in not make definite and concrete moves? If that is what you mean.... Then take a bottle of wine on my bill!! I go come pay later.

Yes nah dats what i mean.. d gal has been into igbo guys since donkey years.
She crushed on phyno
Crushed on flavour says she wish to marry him.

Ok i forgive those ones coz of too much distraction from other gals for being celebs.
But wat abt other ordinary igbo guys who ar living gud undecided ar they not seeing this gal?

I really like her.. wish shes close to my reach dnt want her to slip away off igbos angry

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together by goldedprince: 11:14pm On May 07, 2017
Siscooh:

You don't have to bring it public. God doesn't like that. It is wrong.
not when her kind of music is turning naija girls into gold diggers
Re: Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together by Noblejay7: 11:16pm On May 07, 2017
D thin dey vex me

your user name sha...hmmm
Re: Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together by Siscooh: 11:19pm On May 07, 2017
PenisCaP:

Yes nah dats what i mean.. d gal has been into igbo guys since donkey years.
She crushed on phyno
Crushed on flavour says she wish to marry him.

Ok i forgive those ones coz of too much distraction from other gals for being celebs.
But wat abt other ordinary igbo guys who ar living gud undecided ar they not seeing this gal?

I really like her.. wish shes close to my reach dnt want her to slip away off igbos angry
Exactly!!! Thank you so much...! Go collect the wine!! Send me the shop details, I go pay online bros!!
Re: Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together by Siscooh: 11:23pm On May 07, 2017
goldedprince:

David get 30billion? But he sing so. Na just songs. No do like that .thnx
Re: Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together by goldedprince: 11:28pm On May 07, 2017
Siscooh:

David get 30billion? But he sing so. Na just songs. No do like that .thnx
see , something is bad, lets accept it. i accept the fact that am not suppose to tarnish her image in public like this, please also accept the fact that her kind of music is turning good naija girls into gold diggers. i cant say same of davido
Re: Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together by PenisCaP: 12:24am On May 08, 2017
Siscooh:

Exactly!!! Thank you so much...! Go collect the wine!! Send me the shop details, I go pay online bros!!

Lol. Thank u sir!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together by Annie939(f): 12:29am On May 08, 2017
lovely pic
Re: Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together by PenisCaP: 12:46am On May 08, 2017
goldedprince:

FIRST IT WAS HER MOUTH SMELL NOW ITS HER MUSIC.
i dnt know why people who call themselves graduate or undergraduate would be so miopic in thinking. undecided
How can u say her music is turning naija girls into gold diggers.. this is dumb pls.

A good gal is always a good gal a gold digger is always a gold digger..
Gold diggers has been into existence even befor our grandfathers were born .. So i dnt get ur point!..
Ok what about all this rap and hip hop u listen to that guys sing abt.. pushin drugs, sniffing drugs, fuckin girls,?
So are u telling me now that u do those things?

Pls stop it this is very bad before God and man stop painting this girl black for the wrong reason.
IT IS BAD!!..how would u feel if som1 say such abt ur sister.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together by goldedprince: 12:56am On May 08, 2017
PenisCaP:

FIRST IT WAS HER MOUTH SMELL NOW ITS HER MUSIC.
i dnt know why people who call themselves graduate or undergraduate would be so miopic in thinking. undecided
How can u say her music is turning naija girls into gold diggers.. this is dumb pls.

A good gal is always a good gal a gold digger is always a gold digger..
Gold diggers has been into existence even befor our grandfathers were born .. So i dnt get ur point!..
Ok what about all this rap and hip hop u listen to that guys sing abt.. pushin drugs, sniffing drugs, fuckin girls,?
So are u telling me now that u do those things?

Pls stop it this is very bad before God and man stop painting this girl black for the wrong reason.
IT IS BAD!!..how would u feel if som1 say such abt ur sister.

if my sister starts behaving ratchet like her, then she deserves any reaction she gets.
dosnt matter if you believe it or not, music affects its listeners. most of the vices we experience in nigeria is as a result of bad music influence from negative hip hop and rap. i dont want to go into explanation. my view about yemi remains. she is making naija girls become gold diggers
Re: Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together by PenisCaP: 1:01am On May 08, 2017
goldedprince:

if my sister starts behaving ratchet like her, then she deserves any reaction she gets.
dosnt matter if you believe it or not, music affects its listeners. most of the vices we experience in nigeria is as a result of bad music influence from negative hip hop and rap. i dont want to go into explanation. my view about yemi remains. she is making naija girls become gold diggers

U reasoning is irrational and u have nt answered my question.. are u now a fuckboy or a drug addict or a drug pusher answer me.
Dnt be a hypocrite.
Re: Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together by goldedprince: 1:17am On May 08, 2017
PenisCaP:

U reasoning is irrational and u have nt answered my question.. are u now a fuckboy or a drug addict or a drug pusher answer me.
Dnt be a hypocrite.
the fact that you put rat poison in a room infested with rats dosnt mean it will kill all the rats, but i can assure you, it will kill most rats. if that dosnt answer your question, then we dont need to be talking to start with
Re: Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together by highmood(m): 6:11am On May 08, 2017
PenisCaP:
I love yemi
D thin dey vex me angry
honestly oh! And I have noticed she likes getting close to Ibos alot. And I just love her life.
Re: Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together by PenisCaP: 7:45am On May 08, 2017
goldedprince:

the fact that you put rat poison in a room infested with rats dosnt mean it will kill all the rats, but i can assure you, it will kill most rats. if that dosnt answer your question, then we dont need to be talking to start with

How many "rats" have u been with and how many confessed that yemi poison killed them? undecided
Re: Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together by PenisCaP: 7:45am On May 08, 2017
highmood:
honestly oh! And I have noticed she likes getting close to Ibos alot. And I just love her life.

Yea she does!..she confessed liking them

Are u igbo?
Re: Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together by TFeminist(f): 8:42am On May 08, 2017
But y?
eezeribe:
Ọkacha =star...
Kanu =star...
Yemi =Yeyebrity
Re: Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together by TFeminist(f): 8:47am On May 08, 2017
I think u r too myopic to be true.

Coz of what she is singing? U r on a long thing oh.
goldedprince:

Re: Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together by Viktor1983(m): 9:37am On May 08, 2017
eezeribe:
Ọkacha =star...
Kanu =star...
Yemi =Yeyebrity

We know Yemi but we don't know you? Onye ka ibu ?

highmood:

Yea Yemi is a nwadiala, we love her, forget the hater's on Nairaland, she speaks Yoruba, igbo, English and French..
She's doing well for her self, what's not like bout her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody / Ubi Franklin With Mike, Mercy, BamBam And Ebuka At The Headies 2019 / Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.