Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour (42154 Views)

Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face / Rico Swavey Meets With 2face Idibia (Photo) / "Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour by AnonymousIP: 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
@Soundaza

Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2Face and Puyol at UEFA champions league tour

shared with caption

Still about UEFA champions league tour @carles5puyol @official2baba one

Source : https://soundaza.com/jay-jay-okocha-pictured-with-2face-and-puyol-at-uefa-champions-league-tour/

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour by Abfinest007(m): 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
I heard jayjay score two goals but fail to use puyol to sit on d ground with his skills

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour by sbm060(m): 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
jay jay is African greatest u need to watch the freekick he scored in this match

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour by OgaGist: 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
cool

Man Stripped Unclad After He Was Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife ==> WATCH VIDEO & SEE PHOTOS HERE
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour by Naijaguy123: 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
I may differ with the Igbo on politics or crimes but jay jay has got to be one of the greatest Igbo man / Nigerian ever.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour by JubrinElSudan: 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
Naptu2 sir, is there any YouTube link for the videos of the match?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour by Blingblings(m): 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2019
Legends!!!

Btw, click like if you believe Jayjay committed tax fraud, click share if you believe its witch hunting
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour by IamCeazer(m): 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
Combination of Legends

3 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour by ofiko123(m): 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
grin
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
But he did not win one CL or Europa..

Even tuface didn't play anyone but he scored too many goals... Real goal

If u know..

7 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour by Upton: 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
I saw the free kick. Jay jay is class abeg. Now I believe the saying in football that "form is temporary, class is permanent"

10 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour by Felixalex(m): 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
Abfinest007:
I heard jayjay score two goals but fail to use puyol to sit on d ground with his skills

U don talk funny thing be that

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
Jay jay one of the world's greatest player but for his origin. So gifted he could still play better than most midfielders presently.

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour by eboagu1010(m): 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
grin looks very much younger.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour by dfrost: 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
Men dem.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour by Aboguede(m): 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
Dey just check hands say dem don chop the money after the match.

Life is irony.
No matter how much you collect, you go still jump up at the next pay in

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour by ElChidi: 11:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
Has Okocha paid his tax and has Tuface settled Blackface for the stolen song?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour by ada9ja(f): 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2019
get project help

check signature
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour by Staru1(m): 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
niceone@ J.J
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour by SenatorBright(m): 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2019
ElChidi:
Has Okocha paid his tax and has Tuface settled Blackface for the stolen song?

I will call Justice Danladi to do the needful to you.

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour by Angeldada55(m): 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
Ok...
I hear
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour by selemo: 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
white guy is always a white guy.. cheesy
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour by magicminister: 12:05am On Apr 20, 2019
selemo:
white guy is always a white guy.. cheesy

Black guy is always a black guy...

4 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour by Igbokid: 12:07am On Apr 20, 2019
This one weak me oo
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour by Igbokid: 12:09am On Apr 20, 2019
Naijaguy123:
I may differ with the Igbo on politics or crimes but jay jay has got to be one of the greatest Igbo man / Nigerian ever.

This one weak me oo
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour by Emycord: 1:02am On Apr 20, 2019
but i thought he is to be arrested ? if na one poor person now. them for don catch am now
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 20, 2019
The Joy of the Lord Jesus
2 Corinthians 7:7 And not by his coming only, but by the consolation wherewith he was comforted in you, when he told us your earnest desire, your mourning, your fervent mind toward me; so that I rejoiced the more.
7:9 Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing.
7:10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
7:11 For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves, yea, what indignation, yea, what fear, yea, what vehement desire, yea, what zeal, yea, what revenge! In all things ye have approved yourselves to be clear in this matter.
7:15 And his inward affection is more abundant toward you, whilst he remembereth the obedience of you all, how with fear and trembling ye received him.
7:16 I rejoice therefore that I have confidence in you in all things.
Beloved, from the text above Apostle Paul was happy and full of joy of what he was told by Titus about the Corinthians.
... The Corinthians were still fervent, having earnest desire and their repentance after being preached to.
... The Corinthians were sorry for their sins and repented.
... The Corinthians were all obedient
Beloved, if these were the Joy of Apostle Paul, how do you think Jesus will rejoice over these people? The Joy of the Jesus is that;
... His death is not in vain
... His people are still fervent
... Having the earnest desire to love Him more
... Are still obedient to His words and last command to bring souls to His kingdom. His joy is seeing you expressing His love towards your fellow man but beloved
Are you giving Jesus joy? Or
Are you causing Him pain?
Are you nailing Him back to the cross?
Beloved, let your life be a joy to Jesus. He has given all for you and He expects you to give Him all - your life, your commitment, your time, your thirst, your hunger, your desire, your love, spirit, soul, heart, body and mind.
Beloved, don't let the death of Jesus be in vain, wake up!!! Let Jesus rejoice over you, don't make Him weep over you. He knows that you will face tribulations, that is why He gave you the Holy Spirit to comfort you. He gave you all and He is expecting you to do likewise.
Are you going to do that?
Please do, don't let His death and sufferings be vain. Repent of your sins, be fervent and steadfast, continue in His love, live for Him and Him alone and be obedient to Him from now henceforth. Be a Joy to Him. GOD bless you.
Are you reading this text and you have not given your life to Christ, the time is now, don't wait any longer, He wants you to accept Him today. He has been knocking, the time is now, He died that you may be saved from the hold of sins and darkness of this world.
If you have decided to accept Him, say the following;
Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my Lord and Saviour. Come into my life and take charge of my life.
Hallelujah!!!, you are saved. If you have done this, text this number +2347012859552.
GOD bless you.
Shalom.
#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

6 Likes

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour by bendike: 1:51am On Apr 20, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Search on YouTube naa.. E plenty
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour by naptu2: 1:55am On Apr 20, 2019
JubrinElSudan:

There's a very good highlights video on thr Star Nigeria Facebook page. The videos on YouTube aren't very good, but this is probably thr best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I06H7VqHCXs
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour by amuwo1980: 2:00am On Apr 20, 2019
Naijaguy123:
You dont differ with igbos on politics, you nigerians wants to completely destroy the igbos, APC is an existential threat to the igbos and they will fail , you will fail

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Flaunts The "Soft" Life She Is Getting On Movie Set / Ada Ameh: I Got Pregnant At 14, My Father Cried / Benedicta Elechi Makes Isi Ewu For Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.